The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17728 times)

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
Re: trapped
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »
There was no doubt about it this time, Flames had definately heard something behind them. He dropped back and got into one of his meditative positions, trying to sense the foe's life energy...
There was definately something coming, but Flames couldn't sense any life energy coming from it. He focused harder, his mind set entirely upon the object of his focus. His crimson eyes suddenly snapped open as he adopted a defensive stance. "I'll buy everyone as much time as I can..." Were his last thoughts as he changed his mindset, ready to engage the approaching machine in combat...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2008, 08:18:53 PM »
"Right behind ya."
He walked into the room and closed the door before Flames got there. "Finally just the two of us... This brings back memories."
Vince looked at Marko for a while. "You sure haven't changed in all this time," he smiled.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 08:35:06 PM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »
Marko smirks. "Let's see if I can find the lights in here." He starts into the dark room, following the wall. "So what have you been doing? Aside from escaping, I mean?" He hits another wall, and begins following that. "And I'm... sorry for shooting at you. I don't know what those humans did, but..."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »
"I was devastated when you left, you might remember the last days before you left... It wasn't easy to get over it...
After a while i started to travel and see new places. I thought that it might help, but everything just reminded me of you... All the good times we had had."
Vince wiped away his tears before Marko found the light switch.
"When I had been all over the world I must have been captured by the humans and brought here. It's all kinda blurry, because of all the tranquilaizers. I even lost track of how long I've been here. They might have moved me here pretty recently because it looks a bit different than the last place I was in...
And that leads me here. To you.
As for the part where you tried to shoot me... I think I can live with that. Just try not to get yourself into a mess like that again. It's good that they didn't have full control over you thou."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 09:08:28 PM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2008, 09:16:17 PM »
Marko keeps sweeping the walls for the light switch. "Trust me, this job was a mistake from the start. And I wish I'd never left... for so many reasons... I was building a new version of the suit in my spare time, the one I just rigged back there, when a couple of humans found out about it. They dragged me up here, tried to make me build another. I refused. It gets fuzzy after that..." His hand runs over the lightswitch, but he keeps going till he finds Vince, planting a long kiss on his muzzle as he hits the light switch, completely expecting to get shoved away. Still, if he didn't say this now, he might not get a chance.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »
Markos kiss took Vince by surprise, but he sensed that Marko wasn't expecting to be warmly welcomed back after all this time.
Vince took a hold of him and pushed him just a little bit away from himself. "You know that you're not going to get away with it that easily..." Vince looked serious, "It's going to take a lot more than that to get me back." With saying that Vince pulled Marko towards himself and kissed him on the lips. It was better than he had remembered.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 06:39:35 AM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2008, 09:36:23 PM »
Marko expected the shove to be a bit more forceful, but what happened after that left his speechless. Marko's bright idea to get a job with a human company had torn them apart, and it had been all his fault. Not to mention he had been trying not to kill him just a few moments ago! He was amazed he was not in some kind of pain!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »
As she struggled to her feet once more, she retreated, still taunting him. Her midnight tail swished calmly behind her. Her magnetite claws were dripping blood slowly onto the floor from her scratching herself by accident when she landed on her butt earlier.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2008, 10:42:49 PM »
Two words came to mind as the large mech turned towards Flames and aimed a large quantity of weapons at him: "How Cliché..."
The mech fired multiple mini-missiles from its 'shoulders', peppered the ground with vulcan cannon fire and scorched the walls with some sort of basic particle beam weapon. This was going to be 'pleasant'...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2008, 11:13:56 PM »
He dodged a split claw attack and managed to make her stagger backward. "Thou hast won naught. Thy strength is giving so thou art parting. Whilst thou join us?" He asked, picking her up easily and squeezing her a little. "Thy powers will be tripled if thee chooseth right." He moved his face closer to her, hissing clouds of smoke into hers.

She glared at him and coughed up blood. "Over my dead body!" She spat, clawing the bone angrily. Since he wouldn't let go, she did the next best thing; spit her blood into his eyes. "Let me go!" She screeched, landing on her feet silently when he finally loosened his grip to rub his eyes.

He snarled in pain and anger, reaching blindly to grab her but she wasn't where she'd been a second ago. Roaring in agitation, he slammed his tail into the floor, leaving a long crater in the shape of his tail behind as he raised it again. "Where art thou, childish Mortala?" He growled, twisting his head this way and that, golden eyes stained a sickly orange-yellow.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2008, 06:47:57 AM »
"I just can´t stay mad at you...And... I think that Flames did damage enough to you earlier." Vince kissed Marko again.
"How in the whole world could I stay mad at you, now that you're here?..." He whispered into his ear.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:36:43 PM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »
Marko smirks. "Not to rain on your parade, but shouldn't we keep escaping?" Of course, the walls weren't particularly thick, so the sound of the gunfire, missile launches, and lasers was clearly audible. "On second thought, let's stay in here..."

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »
Happy wasn't a word that any sane person would describe Flames as currently being. They might have said that he was insanely calm and relaxed for his situation, and they would have been right. Flames was screwed. He knew he was screwed. He was still tired from fighting Marko and this mech was rather powerful. Throw in the truly stupid amount of weaponry attacking him and how narrow each dodge of his was, and you might start to see the problem.
"...I've gotta...*pant*...keep the others safe...*wheeze*...anyway I can..." He mumbled aloud, constantly having to move to avoid the mech's over-enthusiastic attempts to kill/capture him. Even so, far too many skimmed him, causing him great pain as blood slowly dripped onto the floor...

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »
"Yeah, I think that the others should manage for a while more. So... where were we? Oh yeah." Vince starts kissing Marko a little here and there, while still keeping him close.
Vince had missed the closeness with Marko so long that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon if he wouldn't have to. He was going to take everything out of the moment as long as it lasted. Though aware of the battle outside, he didn't want to stop now, despite that they still had to get out of there...

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2008, 08:13:29 PM »
Marko embraced the relative safety of the utility closet for now, deciding to make up for lost time. The only thing that had kept him going while the humans had been doing Gods knew what to him was the hope that he could just tell Vince he was sorry, and with that out of the was they had some time to catch up on.