The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17729 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: trapped
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2008, 08:49:40 PM »
She slipped on a tile stained with her blood and fell onto her face, blacking out instantly. Her fur seemed to lose its shine as she lay there, her breath whistling through her nose and mouth.

He stopped moving at the crack. His nose told him she was dead but he refused to believe that.

After the second crack, she decided against her masters' word and headed back.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »
((eep!))

looks down and wonders if hes ok then starts to attempt to pick him up and lean him on hr shoulder

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2008, 07:08:08 PM »
Vince looked at Marko lovingly. "Just out of curiosity... How on earth did they manage keep you here all this time? Because I don't think that you staid here out of your own free will. And you can be a bit stubborn at times, which surely didn't make the job easy for them."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2008, 07:33:09 PM »
Marko nods, his smile fading slightly. "Well, at first they told me they were just doing research, but I bought that for all of ten minutes. After that I don't know..." He shrugs. "It all gets kind of fuzzy until about fifteen minutes ago... What about you? I can't imagine you made it easy for them." The fox smirks slightly.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2008, 07:46:11 PM »
"That's true. I really thrashed the last place I was in... Not that it matters, but they really did have a handful with me. I think it took them 4 or 5 tranquilaicers just to take me down that time.
After that they moved me here and put me into a high containment cell with guards watching all the time, and if it wouldn't be for Flames id most likely still be dangling there..." The dragon laughs a bit at the irony of it. "If they hadn't moved me here we might never have met again... I should actually thank them for that, because were back together again thanks to that."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2008, 08:05:38 PM »
She smelled the Cylo and her nose burned. The next sight was her master flat on the floor, out like a light. She howled in anguish, drawing the skeletal dragons' attention. "What did you do!?" She thundered, leaping at him.

He snorted as she leapt at him, confused why so many furries were popping up where only one had been. This one smelled vaguely familiar. "Who be thee?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2008, 08:07:08 PM »
"Well at least those humans are good for something... We really ought to get out of here, though. Even if the suit did-" The sound of an explosion would have been obvious to Vince and Marko, and Flames and his attacker would have been much closer. "Well that was louder than I expected..."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2008, 08:19:20 PM »
"Jeesh... How much explosives did you put into that thing?! That suit was a ticking time bomb and you were walking around in it! What if it had exploded while you were in it?!" Vince tried to calm himself down, but the shock that Markos suit was rigged that much was astounding. It would have made a good trap for the scientists but that he had actually been walking around in it was pure madness. "What if there would have been a damaged wire or something else would have been malfunctioning, what then?!
Vince couldn't believe that Marko had put his own life at risk like that. One false move and the suit might have blown up on him!

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2008, 08:31:25 PM »
Marko smiles and presses a finger to the dragons lips and leans in, speaking in a low whisper. "First of all, there were no explosives. I overloaded the core, and to do that I had to bypass every safety feature I put in it and short out a half dozen minor systems. And if the suit takes enough damage for that to happen while someone is inside it they have bigger problems, because they are probably already dead. And just so you know, as cute as you getting this worked up over me is, I have things pretty much under control. Except for the hiding in a storage room part."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2008, 08:42:11 PM »
Her lips pulled back in a snarl as she fell short. "I be Maximus, thy victims' servant. How dare thee harm her!" She shouted, slashing feebly at him. Her claws slipped harmlessly across his bones and she sobbed.

This one's behavior was ever confusing. It'd been too long since he'd been around furries and he was paying for it now. He reached over and picked her up, cradling her close to his face, taking a huge risk to try to calm her down a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... Thou art too young to be a slave."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2008, 08:46:00 PM »
"Figures." Vince had calmed down now... Or atleast almost.
"So... any ideas on how to get out of this place? Because things might get a little bit hot in here with all the fighting. And fresh air would also be a nice change."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2008, 09:03:32 PM »
The fox backs away, though just slowly enough to seem reluctant. "The vents cliche enough for you?" Sure, he had all the door codes, but this just seemed like more fun.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2008, 09:13:31 PM »
"Thy memory serves thee no purpose, I see. Thou art younger than me, yet thou decideth to telleth me vhat I am too young vor. Thee hast no knowledge of mine hardships." She spat, struggling to push him away.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »
He looked at the vent cautiosly. "Well, there is a first time for everything... You sure they'll hold?" Vince walked over to where Marko was standing and took his hand. "Let's just hope that that we wont run into trouble in there, because it is kinda small..."
Vince tried to look at the bright sides of it, they would avoid fights and if Marko went in first he would he a nice view atleast.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »
The fox does go first, a bit less cramped than Vince would be. "Sorry if this is kind of a tight squeeze." The vents may not be the best idea, but he doubted they would run into any humans, at least. Slowly, he crawls through the ducts. "Ugh, they were never this dirty in the movies..."