The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17726 times)

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Re: trapped
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »
It sure was a tight squeeze... But it wasn't impossible.
"Did you think that anyone would actually bother to clean up this place? Humans tend to get a bit lazy about things like this... Well, there is nothing we can do about it now, so it's just best to keep crawling."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #166 on: May 24, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »
after hearing a large explosion she stoo stil whilst rubbing her beeding ar . the flicked her ers up at the sound of voices "what the he.."she muttered as her eys traveled across the room and came to rest on a nting system blocked of by some boxs. sshe smiled "smart...very smart" she smiled even more when she realised they were coming towrds her direction

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2008, 03:16:02 AM »
Marko stops for a moment, thinking he sees an opening in the shaft ahead, and a figure beyond that. "Who-" No sooner had he opened his mouth than a burst of rounds cut through the vent ahead of him, sending Markos segment of the vent falling to the floor of a hallway below. Looming over him is a human wearing a suit very similar to the one Marko had been using earlier. Marko only saw one thing to do, and hoped Vince would not kill him for it. The human saw the fox burst from the vent and grabbed him by the throat, tossing him a wall. Marko fell to the floor unconscious, a crimson streak visible on the wall, and the human took aim with his weapon.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2008, 03:14:54 PM »
Vince didn't know what just happened, but the segment of the vent in front of him had fallen down. Then suddenly he heard a thump from something hitting the wall... Vince tried to crawl towards the edge as quiet as he could so that he wouldn't be noticed.
When there he saw a human in a similar suit as Markos on he had just blown up. Vince's mind raced. He never told that there were more of them! This really wasn't good. Then the human started to take aim at something that Vince couldn't see, but he had a pretty good guess what it was. If he just could move a little forward... Vince thought, then he could drop down behind him, but he time was running out of time!
If he dropped the loose part of the vent in just the right time he would get some seconds more time, but putting himself in danger too, or then he might just drop down in front of the human and take him by suprise, but would put himself in the line of fire before getting the time to do anything.
The human was tightening his grip around the trigger. Time was running out!

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
He kept hold of her, confused. "Thee dost want to be with her? Thou canst wish such a fate on thyself."

She growled in defiance, slashing uselessly at him. "Ja, I vish to be vith her. She is my master. I careth for her dearly."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »
The human is about to fire, but instead he grabs Marko, lifting him up again. He was much more gentle this time, though he held the limp body of the fox, pulling it to his face. "Ironic, isn't it? Your greatest triumph is what's going to kill you. Well, that's not entirely true, we did deviate a little from your schematics, tuned up the strength amplifiers, enhanced the weapons... and to think you're not hearing any of this." He gives Marko a light shake, then presses his gun to Markos chest. "Ah well, time to die."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2008, 12:33:44 PM »
Vine saw his chance to come down, and dropped down from the went silently. He had seen the human move towards Marko, so he had to move fast, but when he looked towards the human holding Marko he didn't even have time to think what to do because the human was mere seconds from shooting him in the chest!
Vince kicked the human in the side so that he hopefully would loose his balance.
Unfortunately he wasn't sure about how strong the suit would be, because it might be better than the one Marko had been using, so he put all of his strength into the kick and hoped that the human would at least let go of Marko and concentrate on him instead... Because it would at least buy them some more time.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »
she yelped as she saw the vent fold in  and growled angrily when she saw the human assult the kiyoti, she raced forward to grab the gun of the human  following up with a kick to the never regions"sorry£ she panted "always wanted to do that"

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »
The human turned towards Vince and let go of Marko.
Well... at least I got his attencion away from Marko, Vince thought. Now lets see if that suit is as tough as everyone thinks.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »
she ran towards vince , making sure to remeber what shed been taught for battle

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2008, 12:05:29 AM »
The human takes aim for the dragon, sending a burst of rounds in Vinces direction after knocking the other attacker off his gun. The kicks had done little damage, though the dragon had managed to dent the armor. This weapon was noticably different from the one Marko had used, its shots spaced but vastly more powerful. As he lined up his shots Marko jumped onto the humans back, opening a panel and tearing out bunches of wires. "Get off me you mutt!" The human reaches for Marko, grabs him, and throws him to the floor. Marko yelps, laying where he fell, his fur shining crimson in patches. The human takes aim at Marko again and pulls the trigger.
His gun doesn't fire.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »
Vince had just enough time to evade the burst of rounds that came from the humans gun, but some of them were able to scratch him. But when he turns back towards the human he sees him just about to fire at Marko. "No!"
It was an automatic reaction to shout because he thought that it was over for Marko, but then he saw that the gun didn't fire. Thank god, he thought. Then he sees the open panel in the back of the suit, there were some wires torn out. So thats why it didn't fire, good thinking Marko, he thought and takes aim for the panel as long as the human is wondering why the gun hadn't fired.
He runs towards the panel and when he comes close enough he thrusts his claws as had as he can into all the wires and other mechanics in the panel. That should do it, he thought to himself and pulls out some more wires as he takes out his claws.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2008, 01:41:57 AM »
The human shouts as the dragons claws tear through his suit, a half-dozen systems much more vital than his weapon shorting all at once. Several other panels on his back blow out, smoke and fire pouring out. The human staggers away and manages about six steps before he falls on his face.
Meanwhile, Marko was clearly going to be out for a while. Disabling the humans weapon had taken the last of his strength, so he could only hope that Vince had taken down the suit. It had obviously been based on his designs, but he was sure the humans 'upgrades' would have made it more vulnerable. His suit had been designed to be as powerful as possible without blowing up on him, and the humans had probably made their version less stable. If Vince could land one or two good hits, that should destabalize it. And if not?

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »
Vince lets out a sigh of relief when the human crashes down on the floor. "Serves him right."
He now turns his attencion towards Marko who lies uncontious on the floor. He lifts him up so that he is resting towards the wall. Vince then sits down beside him and puts his arm behind his neck and wipes of some of the blood from from his face.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2008, 07:36:32 PM »
*peeps over a crate out of site and watches the other two carefully*.she was certainly impressed in on there fighting expertise.she twitched her nose at the smell of blood and tried to block it out.she would stay here a little longer and then she would talk to them...just incase they were...unsafe