The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17727 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: trapped
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »
He lifted her up some to peer at her limp form, wondering why she all of a sudden stopped moving. "C'est dead?" He wondered, shaking her a little. "Little One, thee must awaken. Thy master is alive..." Mumbling, he set her don beside the fallen midnight wolf, adjusting her into a good position so when she woke up, she wouldn't hurt herself.

Syracuse grunted and gasped in pain, shooting to a sitting postion then falling back into the postion she'd been in with a thump! "What the--?" She asked herself, rubbing her head as she eased herself into a leaning sit. "MAXIMUS!!" Shouting, she rolled over to her unconscience servant and shook her hard, hoping she was still alive.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2008, 08:40:13 PM »
Marko mumbles quietly as Vince cleans him off. Most of it seems to be in no particular language or too soft to be understood, but at least its a good sign. Unfortunately, Marko can't warn Vince that the human suit might explode like he had made his had. The human suit was much less stable, and the dragon had really done a number on it.
And of course, Marko had no way of thanking Vince for saving his life.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2008, 08:42:46 PM »
she peeped for a little longer and wondered what they were doing,shouldnt they be o
moving...the humans would be here soon for patrol..maybe she could help them...maybe

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2008, 08:58:06 PM »
Vince hears Marko mumble something that he doesn't understand. "It's OK you'll be just fine now... Oh crap!" He slaps himself in the forehead because he just remembered that the suit might explode like Markos had because it had sustained so much damage. They had to get away from there as fast as possible.
He starts to lift up Marko so that he is leaning towards his shoulder. When done he starts of towards the other of the corridor, away from the suit. But it was going too slow, and he didn't know how much time they had before the suits core would explode.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2008, 09:36:32 PM »
she gasped when she saw the suit and desperatly tried to get her skirt unhinged from the box, when she had sh raced out tripping sometimes, an raced out o hlp the other two

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2008, 11:31:39 PM »
Picking her up, Syracuse struggled to stand without the floor rushing up to slam into her stomach. Her heart was hammering with fear as she picked up footsteps. "^%&#!!" She cursed, annoyed at her weak state. "Move it! Don't let those horrid Twolegs catch you!" She urged herself, digging her claws desperately into the tiles to get a footing that just wouldn't come.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2008, 11:38:15 PM »
"What!"she asked amazed at the speed this conversation was changing"whats happening"she asked concerned

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2008, 11:45:30 PM »
"Please...Just let me have a few steps out of here before I collapse and we have no hope of survival..." She pleaded the angel standing before her. "Ahaj, I really need to watch over her, she's my only friend...Please?"

The angel nodded once, started to fade and commanded in a deep monotone; "Don't disappoint me, I won't let this come again if you fail. Keep her safe or roast in hell." Then Ahaj was gone.

"Yea, yea. Promises, promises..." She grumbled, finally catching a grip on the floor and raced out, ignoring the fire sent from her legs as they pumped.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2008, 12:05:11 AM »
Flames staggered about, clutching his head as his vision slowly returned to him, piece by piece. "Why did that thing have to launch its more explosive attacks at the same time the suit exploded?" Flames thought as he cleared his head and surveyed his surrondings:
Most of the area around him was craters and rubble, although the corridors in the distance where undamaged. A huge pile of what had once been part of the ceiling lay before him, parts of the machine he had been fighting poking out, motionless like everything else nearby...
Had Flames been in better shape, he may have heard sounds in the distance, sounds of the others. Instead he was focusing on his hand as he tried to estimate how much energy and how much Ki he had left. He stared at his palm expectantly, but nothing happened. No orbs, no sparks, not even a slight flicker. He cursed himself, weighing up his options. He couldn't use any Ki, he was in no state to fight and his left arm had gone numb. He only had enough energy to run right now, and even that would be painful, at least until he focus himself again...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2008, 12:24:19 AM »
"what...what just happened" she asked even more confused

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2008, 08:10:17 PM »
"We have to get away from here right now! That suits going to blow up any minute now from all the damage its sustained!"
With Maxis help they managed to pick up the pace and round a corner just in time before the suit blew up. "Phew... That was a close one..." Vince put down Marko so that they might rest for a while, hopefully...

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2008, 02:14:08 AM »
The fox shakes his head, the sound of the explosion waking him somewhat. "...Vince? What are you doing here?" He looks around, his eyes moving from the floor to the walls to the ceiling, and shakes his head. Slowly Marko tries to get to his feet, managing two shaky steps before he falls over, catching the wall and lowering himself back to the floor. "What happened?" He shakes his head again, trying to pull himself together, but everything just feels too hazy.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #192 on: June 01, 2008, 11:35:03 AM »
Flames was starting to wish that he hadn't adopted a weaponless fighting style a few years ago. If he had still got one of his old blades, he might have been able to stop the human's machinery faster and avoid injury. He almost felt a longing for his blades, his old friends. The X-Sabre, Usuakari and Crimson Shinigami...He had fought well with them all at one point or another...
Flames shook his head as he slowly moved away from all the rubble. All of that was in the past and didn't matter anymore. He had become more versatile by adopting his current style and he had gotten far with it. He would need to put faith in it if he was to survive...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: June 01, 2008, 04:26:12 PM »
"All you need to know now is that everything is fine for now. You should rest for now, because you got beaten up pretty badly back there." He sits down beside Marko and puts his arm around him. "You concentrate on getting your strength back and I'll protect us."
He then kisses him lightly on the cheek and whispers into his ear: "You were great back there."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »
As things start to come back to him, Marko smirks. "Well, I know you fight better when you don't have time to overthink things." The fox gives standing another shot, but can not even make it to his feet this time. He settles back down next to Vince, leaning on him. "And thanks for not getting mad."