The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17723 times)

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Re: trapped
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2008, 06:24:47 PM »
"No problem." He leans his head on Marko and relaxes for a bit.
"Though you might want to warn me before doing anything foolish again", he says playfully.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2008, 10:38:00 PM »
The fox smiles. "Actually, I was just about to ask you to never let me something that stupid again." He gives Vince a quick peck on the muzzle. "Just remember they blow up if you break them." Marko finally notices the girl, and he can not help but think he had seen her before. "Who are you?"

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »
He also remembers the girl when Marko asks who she was. "This is... Well... Who are you actually? We never had the time to introduce ourselves to each other in all that commotion earlier."
Vince puts his arm around Marko while he looks at the girl now standing in front of them.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline lukeweedon1

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • i is shapeshifter
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: pitch black scales with grey under belly
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 50kg or 8 stone about 110lbs or however americans measure it
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #198 on: June 04, 2008, 07:46:42 AM »
luke awoke in a dark cell and thought to him self great back to square one he checked to see if he was still alive and just as he thought he was ok he had a chunk missing off his ear he thought ok noty too baduntil he noticeda furry standing outside his cell  he thought for a second and said "they cant have..."
the most powerful necromancer this side of battleon

think you can beat me? http://www.battleon.com/aq-signup.asp?friend=8771104

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #199 on: June 04, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »
she smiled and winked "my names Maxi, very nice to meet you"and held out here paw. then she remebered luke and that she better get back to helping him out. she explained it to the other two hoping theyd help her out

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2008, 07:06:41 PM »

"What do you think Marko? You're the one who should know this place best." He looked at him lovingly when he spoke. "And we should either way start moving away from here before more guards come this way."
"You think you can stand up?"

Giruuuuuu!

Offline lukeweedon1

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • i is shapeshifter
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: pitch black scales with grey under belly
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 50kg or 8 stone about 110lbs or however americans measure it
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #201 on: June 05, 2008, 07:45:29 AM »
"excuse me" luke said

at the sound of this he started to turn around wondering where the voice came from in a menacing way he said to the armoured furry "what do you want

luke was slightly taken back by the reply but continued cassually asking questions "whats your name?"

he then realised he didnt have a name and repled sadly "i... dont have a name"

luke knew at that second he was the humans experement he thought he'd better not show his surprise "thats a shame" he said lowering his ears
the most powerful necromancer this side of battleon

think you can beat me? http://www.battleon.com/aq-signup.asp?friend=8771104

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #202 on: June 05, 2008, 12:33:58 PM »
Syracuse struggled to continue running, the fatigue was catching up as several alarms were going off in her head. "Please...Maximus, wake up..." She pleaded, falling onto one knee, exhausted.

He'd been following her since she'd run off, watching in wonder as she continued to battle the thought that she would die here like all the other nearly worthless experiments. He sighed sadly, wishing he could help but his masters would never let him. His head rattled as someone started speaking softly: 'Crecto, find the lost experiments and bring them to me, I want to know why they fight so hard for freedom they will never have.' THis one was male but it carried a soft note of concern. This was a new master, he could feel it, meaning his old master was dead. He nodded his head, 'Yes, Master.'

She couldn't shake that she was being watched but she didn't care. All she wanted was for her loyal servant to wake up and say or do something. "Maximus, you were so brave, and strong, and loyal...Don't leave me here all alone..." She murmured, stroking the cold cheek of her only friend.

Through the cold darkness, she could suddenly feel something warm touching her. She wished she could speak, desperately wanting to talk to whoever was struggling to bring her back to the living but there was some kind of barrier holding her mouth shut. She roared in annoyance, knowing she would remain silent until her Master came back. "Master...." She whispered inside her prison, hoping without any hope that she would hear her. Desperately, she needed to hear her voice again, her only light, her heaven in Hell.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: June 05, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »
Marko makes it to his feet with a little help from Vince, and closes his eyes for a moment. "Holding cells... Two floors down, corridor four. Probably guarded." The fox takes a few steps forward, keeping a paw on the wall next to him. "Yeah, I can make it."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: June 05, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
"You sure about that?" Vince asked, seeing that he was still moving little clumsily. "Just hold on to me and it might be easier, besides it'll take longer if you're going to have to lean against a wall the whole way there."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: June 05, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »
The fox nods, putting an arm around Vince's shoulder and leaning on him, resting his head on the dragons shoulder. He closes his eyes again and smoles. "So what are we waiting for?"

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: June 06, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »
"Nothing I guess. But make sure that you wont do anything wreckless when we get to the cells." Vince looks at Marko beggingly. "Please..."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #207 on: June 06, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »
Flames suddenly halted as scrapings and whirrings were heard behind him. He froze and slowly turned around to see the machine move from underneath the rubble, circuitry exposed and lights randomly flashing. "...This can't be good..." Flames thought aloud as the rubble suddenly fell away to the mech raising itself up, huge chunks of its body torn away to reveal its interior workings. Several large peices of armour were fired off at Flames, who only just managed to jump and roll out of the way. The human's mech made a few odd noises as it rattled and suddenly lifted of the ground, powerful underbelly jets propelling it off the ground as it primed its weapons once more, its barely functioning CPU targetting the injured anthro.

Meanwhile, in a secure room rarely used by the humans, a small group of researchers were observing their mech's and the anthro's progress, a mixture of expressions on their faces. One's face was filled with pride that her new structural designs had worked so well, another was worrying about the damages and another was looking oddly thoughtful. The last one remained in the corner, half hidden in shadow, the screen they were all staring at being the only active source of light. "The escapee is surely doomed. It is in no condition to run, let alone fight. Capture is assured." One said in a monotone voice as they watched the object of their attention duck and weave out of the way, grimacing in pain as he was forced to roll, leap, dive and wall jump out of the way. At this the one in the shadows simply smirked and said quietly, but loud enough for the others to easily hear: "Don't judge Project AX666-Zero so soon..." A slight trace of sneering pride was heard as he continued, even quieter: "The show has yet to begin."
At this the others just frowned and talked amongst themselves, excluding one, who suddenly turned very white and fainted as the memories of Project AX666-Zero returned to him...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »
Marko smirks. "I don't think I could if I wanted to." He starts down the hall, pulling Vince to follow. "The stairs should be just around the corner."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:32:28 PM by Dave Bowman »

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #209 on: June 06, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »
(^ If you're going down, how is that you're getting closer to Flames/Project AX666-Zero?)
As Flames came closer and closer to collapsing, he felt something stir in him. The cool barrier of calm that he had created around the centre of his being began to melt as blood rushed around his body at insane speeds. Memories and pain flooded his conciousness until he could take no more, finally blacking out, mumbling out only one word: "Sorrow..."
The researchers threw sneering looks at the one who remained in shadow, commanding the mech to capture the downed anthro. They watched in anticipation as the mech drew closer and armed a capturing device, standing right next to the unconcious Flames. The figure in the shadows saw this and grinned an evil smile, saying two words calmly to the others: "Wrong move." No sooner then the words escape his mouth and the anthro had vanished, standing with his back turned to them many metres away. He slowly turned around to face the camera, revealing the twisted face of Project AX666-Zero. His glowing, pulsating eyes narrowed, almost as if he could see the humans observing him before summoning an eerie aura around him. The last image the mech's camera got before if suddenly cut to static was of a dark shape flying towards them. The beast was awake...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.