The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17722 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Re: trapped
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2008, 10:31:58 PM »
(^ Duh! Thanks, I forgot about that. Consider my post edited.)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2008, 12:38:59 AM »
She yelped, clutching her side as it throbbed in pain. Pulling her hand away, she noticed it was sticky with cold blood. Syracuse whined, throat raw.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2008, 12:42:27 PM »
The humans all turned around in unison to face the one in shadow, who had an odd look of pride on his face. "Explain yourself Dr. Alpha! That project you were working on was nothing more than a tiny experiment which produced an ordinary anthro body. How do you explain this!?" One demanded, gesturing at the static on the screen.
Dr. Alpha simply chuckled and stepped slightly closer. "I'm afraid that's classified information, you blundering bundle of neurons. But I can tell you this much: Just because the body is nothing out of the ordinary and may be somewhat weak compared to the other projects...ZERO is the only one with a specifically implanted mind and spirit. ZERO is capable of tapping into a power so great the last user was sentanced to eternal damnation and torment...or so the tales go..." They researchers just frowned at this as the one who had fainted slowly returned to conciousness before suddenly leaping to his feet and grabbing Dr. Alpha by the collar, his face white, before bellowing in Alpha's face:
"Alpha! Do you mean to tell me that ZERO is the artificial re-incarnation of the anthro warrior of legend, HoKaze no Flames!? Didn't you higher ups read the tablets regarding the legend we excavated from the unidentified ruins? If ZERO isn't captured soon and regains his memories of his first life..."
Dr. Alpha simply shrugged the smaller scientist off before approaching a console and entering a series of commands, causing a timer to appear on the monitor. "That's correct you stupid hectopascal! If ZERO is not stabilised soon, either through the awakening of Flames or by defeat at the hands of us...the apocalypse foretold in legend shall occur once more!"

Project AX666-ZERO was currently floating above a crater where only a few seconds ago there had been a dangerous mech trying to capture him. ZERO slowly looked around, almost as if he was seeing the world for the first time. He growled as countless foreign senses reached his brain and he struggled to comprehend it all, trying to block out the voice in his head, trying to stop the noise. ZERO didn't want to return to the void he had been in before. He didn't want to be imprisoned in that void called the subconcious again, allowing Flames free reign. No...ZERO had a mission to do. He lowered his aura and concentrated on the cloudy memory, unable to make out anything but an echoing voice: "...Fighting is all..."
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »
foloows after the over two whilst kepping alook out for any passers by or any unwanted guests. she held in her wings, secretly hiddinh#g thm and looked down the eerie cooridor when they got there.
"we have to go donw...there" she whispered and then stopped when she heard a voice and immeadietly found a shadow that belonged to that voice

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »
Flames opened his eyes, slowly stepping out of his meditative position. The dark swirling pit that formed ZERO's and Flames' subconcious was very disorientating and seemed to trick all 5 senses, throwing you of balance if you thought to much about it.
Flames had tried to reach out and contact ZERO, but his attempt had failed. All his meditative techniques could do in this empty, soul-draining pit was calm him and give him the occasional glimpse at what ZERO was doing. Still, Flames wasn't one to give up and he'd rather die then let ZERO destroy everything...With this thought echoing around him, Flames ran off into the swirling void, destination unknown...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2008, 08:24:38 AM »
she sucked in a breath and sneaked into the room wondering who luke was talkig to

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2008, 10:16:48 PM »
Marko starts down the stairs on his own, leaning heavily on the walls of the stairwell. His legs were still weak and his balance was just starting to come back to him, but he made it to the floor they were trying to reach. Looking back at the dragon he smiles. "You coming?"

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2008, 02:06:37 PM »
"I'm coming." Vince came down the stairs while looking up now and then to make sure that they weren't followed.
"Can you make it on your own, or do you still need some help?" He asks Marko, making sure that he wouldn't tire himself too much.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2008, 04:25:32 PM »
she looked owrriedly at the shadow, it looked slightly human...whoops, had they just bumped into a hyuman or worse... then she heard the clatter of keys as some human came in for the daily check.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2008, 08:54:39 PM »
Marko smirks. "I could use some help, I just needed to get you to hurry." He looks out the doorway into the hall beyond, then looks back up the stairs. "Where'd the girl go?"

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2008, 09:20:27 PM »
"I don't know. She was here just a minute ago..." Vince then made his way to Markos side helping him to move forward.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: June 18, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »
she rushed out into their corridor "hide" she wipered and ran back into the corridor to confront him

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: June 18, 2008, 07:05:25 PM »
ZERO narrowed his eyes as his ears twitched slightly, picking up a noise in the distance. He glanced behind him, a feeling of being watched clearly visible in his eyes. As he slowly turned back to the direction the noise had come from, his dark, light-draining aura flared into existence once more...

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2008, 07:57:20 AM »
she pushed them behind some boxsand covered t up, then ran behind the dr liftng herself up t bhind it

Offline lukeweedon1

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • i is shapeshifter
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: pitch black scales with grey under belly
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 50kg or 8 stone about 110lbs or however americans measure it
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2008, 11:41:59 PM »
(re entering)
"they're using you ya y'know" luke said
at this the experiment tensed up in anger "YOU LIEING BAG OF..."
Luke burst out in laughter
"what are you laughing at!" the experiment asked
"you taking the humans side its SO pathetic!" luke said still half laughing
at that moment the experiment lashed out in rage at luke smashing the fiber glass wall.
"thanks!" luke shouted escaping the cell block just before it was sealed off.
the most powerful necromancer this side of battleon

think you can beat me? http://www.battleon.com/aq-signup.asp?friend=8771104