The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17736 times)

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Re: trapped
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »
The wall to the cell was blasted open by an energy blast mere seconds after Vince had been told stay back by someone outside.
He looked at the hole in the wall that the blast had created. "Thats a really useful ability you have there." He said while freeing himself from the chains he was bound with, and then crawled over the piles of rubble that were scattered from the blast.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 03:27:02 PM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »
Flames beckoned the dragon over to where the escapees all were. There might be a few more who needed rescuing before they could flee from this place...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2008, 09:19:23 PM »
Syracuse smirked. "Free him, that's it..." She murmured, flicking her tail as her delicate hearing picked up the winding of a charged tranq gun. "DUCK!" She hissed, knocking the dragon down and yanking flames down beside her as the tranquilizer whizzed past, missing them by an inch. "Geez.. That was close..."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2008, 01:28:09 PM »
she broke of her chain neck and started to tip toe round the coner when she felt a shuffer rac through the floor. she shok a bit and heard a clatter from above "what the heck"she growled

Offline lukeweedon1

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • i is shapeshifter
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: pitch black scales with grey under belly
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 50kg or 8 stone about 110lbs or however americans measure it
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2008, 08:52:29 PM »
as luke and maxim proceeded through the prison luke heard a gun click a human guard was aiming at maxim just as she started  turning the guard fired a tranquiliser but it didnt hit its target at the last instant luke had dived in front of maxim and was now on the floor half unconcience.
the most powerful necromancer this side of battleon

think you can beat me? http://www.battleon.com/aq-signup.asp?friend=8771104

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »
Flames would have thanked Syracuse, but there were more dire matters to attend to. His figure vanished again, his movements hard to follow as he dashed in and out of the shadows, knocking out any human he saw, heard or sensed. It might have been a trick of the light, but Flames feet rarely seemed to so much as touch the floor as he searched every little bit of the area for any more surprises.
Using Ki to enhance his movements may have allowed Flames to move at such speeds with relative ease, but that was not to say it wasn't tiring. If he had to launch any more Enerugi-Tanmas or use some of his more lethal techniques he would be seriously worn out. Flames mentally cursed his lack of stamina before thanking Syracuse.
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2008, 08:22:33 PM »
She smiled at him, looking down at the dragon and holding her clean midnight paw out to him. "You're welcome. How long do you think he's been watched?" She asked, flicking her tail back and forth rhythmically.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »
He grabbed Syracuse's paw and pulled himself up. He was still a little bit overwhelmed by how fast things had changed, from being in chains a moment ago to the situation at hand. They had to get out, but there were still others locked up somewhere in the facility.
"Thanks", he then said to Syracuse, because if she hadn't been so quick to act, they would now be lying on the floor unconcious by now.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »
"Welcome. What's your name?" She asked, ducking again as a bolt flew over her head. She turned her head and snapped her fingers, making a shooing motion with her paw. "Be right there!" She hissed.

Maximus growled, throwing another bolt at Syracuse. When she looked over, she beckoned hurriedly. "Would you come on?! We've got to belt! Those Twolegs are goin' ta be here any minu'e!"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2008, 08:28:02 PM »
"The name's Vince", he replied while looking what Syracuse was doing.
He might as well go with the flow this time, because he had a better chance of escaping with others than by himself, he thought. Not that it also had its flaws but it was better than being chained in a cell... Those disscusting humans... What right did they have to capture us and use us as test subjects?.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2008, 08:55:24 PM »
She growled as it hit her in the back of the head. "GO AWAY!" She snarled, pulling Vince with her. "I'm Syracuse. Let's go find the others."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »
Marko rounds a corner, the escaped subjects coming into sight. He raises the arm-gun built into his suit and fires a sharp burst toward them, as a warning. In the lab on the other side of the castle, a group of humans watched through the security cameras. "So far so good," one says, Another, the oldest of the ones in the room shrugs. "I'm sure Marko will have a trick or two up his sleeve before we can call this a success."

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
Flames spun round suddenly, adopting a defensive stance, guarding the others. He spoke lowly, his cool, calm tone taking on a frozen edge as he stared intensely at the atacker: "Hurry on ahead, I'll keep him busy." Was all he said to the others behind him, handing some supplies he had been carrying to them as he weighed up the cybernetically enhanced being. This should be interesting...

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
"Will you be alright?" Vince asked Flames before starting to move on ahead. When he went behind Flames to move on further he froze stiff. "You!" He had just seen who the attacker was, because he hadn't had time see who it was earlier because of ll the madness around them. But now that he had, he hoped that he hadn't. He couldn't understand what he was doing here. It was insane! Why would he be here? And working for the humans. Vince just stood there without being able to move an inch. He was paralyzed still.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »
99if your talking about me luke then..)) throws a volt or eb]nergy at the gaurds angrily then kneels beside luke and picks him up "dont worry, well fin dthem sonn" she whispered and set off at a run