The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My hill!!!  (Read 260813 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: My hill!!!
« Reply #9915 on: May 24, 2010, 07:04:15 PM »
*pushes off the other two people*

This is between me and Ukko. Our long standing rivalry must end.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #9916 on: May 24, 2010, 08:14:07 PM »
*The wolgon sleeps in the hill cave and snores through Battle # 234,205 for the 1204th time*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #9917 on: May 24, 2010, 08:14:57 PM »
Ready when you are, and I hope this isn't our last omni mega epic battle, because these are just too awesome to give up!

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #9918 on: May 24, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »
The Gabag/Geth army stood still for awhile longer, staring down the arcane foe. Until someone fired a shot. No one knew exactly who it was, but it caused all units with guns and the tanks and other vehicles to open fire, launching ordinance in the direction of Ukko's army, cutting down scores of enemies, while the Assault Marines and the Knightly Gabags charged as fast as they friggin could up that hill to mix it up.

Gabag himself unslung his rifle and fired a few rounds at Ukko himself.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #9919 on: May 24, 2010, 11:53:21 PM »
After the shot was fired, a line mages and minions fell to the ground, the ones behind them however either deflected the bullets or simply stopped them. The bullets that came at Ukko himself stopped in front of him, his anger fueling his energy, no doubt Gabag would be just as powerful. after deflecting the bullets the minions rushed into the battle trying to pummel the soldiers to death, some succeeded and others were locked in combat the mages from the crowd shot spells in the army's direction the two armies were now mixed with each other. Ukko and the most powerful mages that had to his aid were formed in the shape of a star with Ukko at the tip, they all began chanting in harmony Ukko channeled all their energy and prepared for his massive attack.. The large rune giants were lumbering towards the army. The hole in the clouds above was a facade of what it was truly meant for.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9920 on: May 25, 2010, 12:02:29 AM »
(these aint the true Gabags. No true gabag would side with Sovereign, but no matter, epicness continues)

"INCOMMING!!!!" One of the Gabag marines yelled as a couple more drop pods came in, with the Gabag heavy armor, bipedal Mechs, standing on two feet and bristling with firepower and armor to match. The machines activated and lumbered out of their pods, with the Timberwolves opening up with a missile salvo and finishing with Guass cannons while the Uziels smashed the enemy with charged up PPCs.
The Mechs got a lock on the Rune Giants, and began working on bringing them down, some succeeding or being crushed. A couple soldiers tried to flee from an overloading mech as it exploded, both Gabag and Arcane soldier, but to no avail, the reactors melted down.

Gabag was surprised at Ukko getting reinforcements in the form of the Mage Star so quickly. "But no matter" he thought to himself as he shot one with a rifle blast to the head.

"They die all the same"

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #9921 on: May 25, 2010, 12:30:23 AM »
The rune giants slowly failed but the mage star in addition to the arcane opening in the sky would help tremendously. The mages in the field had gone from flinging simple bolts of energy to stringing complex phrases together to either blow up the machines or heal their wounded allies. one mage that specified in fire spells, name Blaze, shot a focused beam of heat and dragged across his field of vision taking out several enemies. the minions had dug themselves deep into the Gabag/Geth army and from there self destructed. Back at the mage star one mage had fallen to the floor, dead, in a chain reaction all of the members of the star felt a small amount of pain but the remaining energy in the body was quickly seeped into the bodies of the others. Ukko began to glow with a silver aura and the arcane opening began to swirl downward in a funnel toward Ukko. The star was almost ready and the following attack would turn the tables and show the soldiers the true power of arcane.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9922 on: May 25, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »
Gabag had enough of this crap.

He threw a bunch of hand grenades under the feet of a good 3/4s of the Mage star, and activated them, good ol' remote detonated hand grenades.

The Gabag/Geth armies were for the moment decimated and confused, but in a flash they were getting back into it, the fleets of space already beaming down and dropping reinforcements. Since they were clones it's like they never died. The dead Gabags dissipated, as their genetic material was reprocessed and reused. More 'Mechs were on drop.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9923 on: May 25, 2010, 12:39:38 AM »
*White begins construction of iHill* Coming soon!

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #9924 on: May 25, 2010, 12:55:53 AM »
And now white I will replicate the base of your hill and create a freer hill for all!

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #9925 on: May 25, 2010, 01:06:16 AM »
As the mage star exploded Ukko was consumed by the arcane opening, now the tables would turn. Lightning zipped from the clouds, lighting up the, now dark battle field and some even struck the mechs, short circuiting them, or blowing them up. when Ukko reappeared he was floating right in the middle of the field, he was charged with the energy of some of the strongest mages from the arcane plane from the arcane opening came more mages and much more rune giants along with battle spheres that whizzed into the bodies of the enemy and took over them if their willpower was weak enough, a blinding light that infused its power into all of the allies below. Ukko opened his eyes and raised his palm at the fleets, the opening became a tear into the arcane plane aimed at the fleets as well, and when Ukko released his energy so did the arcane tear it was a giant magic cannon capable of completing some of the most powerful spell weaving possible. The resulting spell was a dismantling spell, a whole ship was dismantling right over the armies. The mages below made formation similar to the mage star but much, much weaker.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9926 on: May 25, 2010, 01:15:36 AM »
Gabag saw the many mage stars forming, and frantically over the comms.

"BLOW UP EVERY MAGE STAR YOU SEE POSSIBLE!"

Since every Gabag has a strong will, none of them were taken over... however the geth... were different. Let's just say that was a lot of bullets gunning for Gabag now.

The Gabags began to systematically destroy every single wizard star they found, sometimes getting lucky with a rocket or grenade and killing the whole cluster. Other times it was a gun everyone down type of scenario while dodging geth weapons and rune giants. while the Destiny's Ascension was coming down, the other Gabag ships of the fleet focused their low orbit ion cannons on the surface and fired. Wherever these lasers hit, it was vaporized. Five cruisers focused beams on the Arcane Portal, making it shrink, although not without more enemies warping in. 

Thousands Mage stars were falling, of different strengths and weaknesses, and Gabag took a look at Ukko and flew up and tackled him to the ground.
"HOW DOES IT FEEL, TO HAVE SLAIN TRILLIONS! TO HAVE BETRAYED EVERYONE TO EXTINCTION! HOW DOES IT FEEL, TO HAVE SLAIN YOUR OWN FAMILY!"

(he's saying this because he believes that helping Sovereign will preserve all organic races from extinction)

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9927 on: May 25, 2010, 01:54:34 AM »
*White shakes hand with righteousbro without really thinking about it* I mean to be honest, I have my moments where I'll fight just randomly for a few posts, but not a few pages, I mean maybe at one time or another I would have done that a few months ago, but it's just gotten too droll for me. Peace treaties and candies are nice :3

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #9928 on: May 25, 2010, 02:10:31 AM »
As Ukko was tackled to the ground he raised his arm at the tear in the sky, his face expressionless, he tried to blast one last lazer out of the opening but instead, the constricting of the opening by the enemy had produced something much different, the spheres entered the opening and it nearly collapsed on itself, the failing mage stars released high amounts of unbound energy which tore the ground asunder, the energy of the slain mages were returning to the arcane plane and the explosion that was produced had released all the power that had been wrought upon this battlefield into one central point. Ukko tried to push Gabag off of him, and tried to find a better view, for this was the true power of the arcane plane and he would not miss it, unstable and unpredictable as it was, it was still power. The ground split and air tore a weaved through the spaces, causing vacuums  to throw every member of the army around. This was the danger of magic, it had the potential to rip apart the bonds of this world, and from right there Ukko knew that either both sides would fall or he would be defeated, his forces were diminished and all his and their power had been expelled into a massive explosion that was still hurdling towards him and Gabag. "This is not the end of our conflict...this is only the beginning...."

((this might have been confusing but all the power of my army was taken back into the plane, supercharged and released as one huge explosion, you can take it was you wish, to lose the battle as I think I have or to somehow pull out of this and become the victor. Next time I'll beat you though xD))

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9929 on: May 25, 2010, 02:14:47 AM »
The Explosion Rocked both armies, both Gabag and Arcane were lifted off the ground or incinerated from the sheer magnitude and force of the thing.

Gabag leaned off and Ukko and his eyes widened at the oncomming explosion.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?" He screamed, as what he believed to be organic kind's salvation was going to be utterly destroyed by magical powers unbound and rampant