The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Oh my god, i'm not so satrange O.o  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Manual_automation

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Artwork is © Kalaharifox on DA (I did photo edit)
    • Awards
  • Species: Alaskan malamute
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: ~230lbs
  • Build: Fit
Oh my god, i'm not so satrange O.o
« on: September 22, 2008, 02:34:42 AM »
so a quick back story, i'm in a trade school that runs everything off a campus in the mountans (okay hills) in oregon, and we don't get to leave exept during specal breaks, so my furry li'll self is rather confined (something i hate) and i have to front for being a normal guy, but one day i slipped up (like i am now) and got on the forum in front of a friend, and low and behold, he didn't give me crap for it, in fact, he's even more into it than i am, well, no, he doesn't mix up hands feet and paws or eat out of a dog bowl, but he's still pretty up there, and it was kinda weird, becouse that's the first time i've ever talked to another furry face to face instaid of over the net, and it was kinda cool, i dunno why, but i feel a little less strange right now, it's really great,  :D has this ever happened to any of you? 

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Oh my god, i'm not so satrange O.o
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 02:40:01 AM »
Quite opposite, actually, mate.
No one saw me get on teh pwnsomeness that is the F.F., but everyone knows I'm a furry (I'm TWELVE!), and this stupid little (I've got anger management issues..) @$%@!$ is spreading rumours about furries... he got the **** from FurChon or some other variation.  I HATE HIM!
I just wanna go into school one day wearing a headband with furry wolf ears and a belt with a wolf tail... then beat him up.  :D

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 02:43:42 AM »
 :no: violence is not the answer!

well, okay, sometimes it is, but not this time lol

erm, by the by, i was looking around the site and got some pretty hostile vibes from people about 'yiff' art and so forth, is it really that big a deal, i mean, i like it, does that make me a bad person or something?  :'(
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:03:38 AM by Manual_automation »

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 04:22:58 AM »
    Well, no not in general, your allowed to do anything outside of the forum (except do anything that can harm the forum, IE: hacking, trolling and such) its just that this site is a family friendly furry community, if you are 18 years or older you can possbily ask to join the Adult board at the bottom of the forum but other than that keep it PG-13.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 04:39:53 AM »
Indeed..but there are a few requirements to get access to those boards..although they see very little activity...

iI'm at the point now where I dont' really care who knows I'm a furry..

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 05:16:38 AM »
    Well, no not in general, your allowed to do anything outside of the forum (except do anything that can harm the forum, IE: hacking, trolling and such) its just that this site is a family friendly furry community, if you are 18 years or older you can possbily ask to join the Adult board at the bottom of the forum but other than that keep it PG-13.

oh i get that, but i didn't mean about posting it, there are some furries that just seem downright hostile to anyone that likes yiff, i was wondering if the general concensus of this forum is that way or if it's just a few peoples opinion (i'd never post adult content on the board)

~Andrew H.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 10:27:04 AM »
Yiff is as natural to some furries as sex is to other adults. Its nothing to be ashamed of if a natural part of a adult person to have such cravings. Im not saying become a yiff addict and preaching it everywhere like a fanatic, but theres definately nothing wrong with it.

I don't know what some furries have against it, but I guess they don't want to mix their passion for the fandom with sexual endeavors.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the original question at hand, no I have never had that happen. I don't know a single furry outside of the internet. I begin to wonder if I ever well. Then again I'm so reclusive and to myself its unlike anybody is gonna walk up to me and say "I'm a furry too!" unless I give them a sign.

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 10:39:50 AM »
   Same here, I will not tell anyone I am a furry unless I see that they are a furry too or that they are tolerable, I tend to be antisocial so the day that another person does this will be a weird day.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »
Eh, I just sign into the forums and delete the history.

Nobody even really knows too much what Furrys are in this school.

:3
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »
 :th_PyongLlora:bI got the forum banned at my school (can't access from there anymore)

I have only met three open furries in rl, not sure how many closet ones.....
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »
I used to be a closet furry.... but now I'm over it!   :peace:

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 01:37:02 AM »
   Same here, I will not tell anyone I am a furry unless I see that they are a furry too or that they are tolerable, I tend to be antisocial so the day that another person does this will be a weird day.

I second that,seeming i am at a fairly 'Jock' school,i'm an easy target to get picked on out in RL.....being a freshman just makes matters worse.....im looking forward to meeting another furry one day though.....~sigh~

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 02:10:31 AM »
I met my best friend in High School..a little later on he showed me a site..and I found out we were both furries..he's a racoon o.O I also know another fox and two wolves and a dragon...

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 04:39:36 AM »
ya'll are lucky, i wish there were more furries on campus, it makes me feel like some kind of freak looking over my shoulder all the *** time wondering if someone is watching my posts, hoping i don't get a world of crud for it (hazing isn't a problem since i'm pretty big) but man, you need to have at least a few friends in a place like this, i wish furries were more accepted  :th_PyongLlora:

now just imagine if i let it slip that i was bi  :shcoked:

(by the way, any furries in oregon?)

Watch your language.
WingedZephyr
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 01:31:42 PM by WingedZephyr »

~Andrew H.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 05:01:46 AM »
heh..yea.. the bi thing? I was about to tell my best freind in RL I was bi..after hearing recent news another friend of mine (in RL)was bi...