The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Gas Prices!!  (Read 2358 times)

Scyler

Re: Gas Prices!!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »
It would be right around 2.80-3.00.

Gas dropped to 2.63 here!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 12:57:23 AM »
Hmmm... Gas prices are around 3.40 a gallon where I live.

Scyler

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 12:05:33 PM »
OMG!! Gas where I live is now under $2.50!!!1!
YEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »
We finally have some help!

But remember prices right now were the same as they were about this time last year.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Scyler

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 07:52:19 PM »
Yes, but prices never got up to $4.00/gallon where I lived last year. Hopefully, the trend of declining prices will only continue. But I'm betting that after Nov. 4th, they'll start to rise again.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 04:02:08 AM »
Oh yea... Elections... Always trying to get on people's good side...

Scyler

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 04:10:19 AM »
Exactly! Oil companies aren't too fond of Obama's alternative energy bill so they're supporting the republican party which has the off shore drilling policy.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 12:47:48 AM »
We need to stop relying on oil because its bad for the earth AND the American economy. Just look at the situation now, If we were energy independant, then I don't think that we would have stayed in this war as long as we have...

Scyler

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2008, 06:01:19 AM »
Unfortunately, no matter which candidate we elect, we'll have about a ten year wait to get off of our dependancy on foreign oil. I think electric cars(electric & gas) would help out the environment as well as the economy but those blasted oil companies are so set on greed and getting more money, they'd contribute to our economic downfall.

Sorry, I got a little off topic.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »
Unfortunately, no matter which candidate we elect, we'll have about a ten year wait to get off of our dependancy on foreign oil. I think electric cars(electric & gas) would help out the environment as well as the economy but those blasted oil companies are so set on greed and getting more money, they'd contribute to our economic downfall.

Sorry, I got a little off topic.

I've heard of people gone missing after finding a way to get a car to get 100mi/gal.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »
..... 0_o Scary.

Scyler

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »
Thats what happens when you pis.s off a company with a lot of money, they'll either make you disappear and buy the silence of your family and friends, or they'll try and bribe you into just forgetting about your discovery. And yeah, it is scary.

OMFG! Gas is down to $2.09 a gallon here! It's still going down!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 01:54:46 AM by Scyler Swiftclaw »

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »
I wanna be that rich someday... O_O

Offline XXLordXXInuyashaXX

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox, Were Wolf, Hellfire Gargoyle
  • Coloring: White and gray, black, red, and a little gray, red and black
  • Build: Usaully skinny
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 04:59:48 AM »
I know, but restruant prices won't go down sadly. It'll just say "Hay look at us! We're in the money!" All over again :/
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
I prefer BlizzardStorm although my account name does not show it.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 05:06:22 AM »
I would like to go to Olive Garden, but my parents won't take me, and I hate public transportation...