The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Diary Of Jane ((Reloaded))  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
Diary Of Jane ((Reloaded))
« on: November 19, 2008, 03:27:42 PM »
      Jane stared in disbelief at her cold dead hands and simply slammed them into the table before her making no sound and no impact causing her to cry out once more. At the edge of the table lay her dead bloodied body, this would normally be no problem. But when it comes to spirits they only exist if there is unfinished buisiness for them in the real world and for her that was to discover whom killed her and put him to justice. Only problem was the only clue as to whom it was was hidden deep inside her diary which no one knew the location of.

Looking at the page that the daily newspaper had been turned too she frowned. It read "18 year old Jane Winterstone was found dead today in her home on Autumn avenue there are no clues to her death her friends and family are currently in questioning, the town has been left in shambles over loosing one of the most innocent people in their commun more to come on the evening news." She swore and stood up now watching the police men do their forensics and their tests and she simply shook her head. Taking several steps out the door she delivered a cold breeze throughout the room. Her snowy white tail followed her as she made her way out of the door.

Autumn had begun and leaves were everywhere falling or already fallen. She closed her eyes waiting for the pleasent cool breeze that usually came with the Autumn weather but felt nothing. This simply brought non existant tears to her eyes as she whimpered sitting on her front porch. She decided the best thing to do would be to head to her old school and see for herself if there were any hints or clues as to whom had done this to her and why. All this was upsetting but why should she care any more she was dead right? Right?

((See OOC first and please ask to post this is a very Serious rp so please play by the rules leave no one behind and be mature about this I restarted this due to the amounts of compliments and requests I received))
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Re: Diary Of Jane ((Reloaded))
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 04:16:18 PM »
Vince walked through the corridors at school, listening to music as he usually did. The dragon noted the tenseness of everyone at the school because of the morning news, but didn't let his concern about it show to others.
He then slipped into the empty music class, making his way to the piano, sitting down and playing a sad song of his own, softly speaking a few words before beginning. "This is for you Jane..."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 05:20:59 PM »
Silence. Not a single bird chirped, not a single leave rustled, there was nothing. Time may very well have been frozen had it not been for the light breeze rippling gently through Flames' fur, softly blowing his dark clothing tightly against his body.
With his eyes closed, he stood atop the roof of his home, a dark aura seeming to pierce the sky...but that was naught but imagination. Drop: the sound of a tear, a representation of life, fell to the ground below. Black: color of death, a sign of mourning, stood out against his fiery fur.
The wind suddenly picked up and Flames' eyes snapped open. With a swift movement born from routine, he leapt down from the roof, landing lightly on the ground before his small, humble home. His crimson eyes darted to and fro, taking in the sights of his neighbours and passers-by. Few were suprised, they had become used to the Anthro's odd habbits and routines. Those blazing orbs of his flashed and with a purposeful stride, Flames departed, his mind focused entirely on his goal.
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 09:53:05 PM »
Ihipa was walking to school wearing a black dress, the only thing that stood out on her was her gold eyes, the gold fur around her eyes, and the gold fur in her ears. Even the beads she was wearing in her hair at the ends of her every-day small braids were black instead of the usual light blue and red. A cop car pulled up beside her and rolled along slowly to stay at her walking pace, the cop rolling the window down. "Are you Ihipa Badawi?" The german shephard cop asked her. "Yeah...why?" She asked, slowly looking over at the cop car. It was obvious that she was very depressed by the look on her face. The cop asked her what she knew about Jane's murder, if Jane had any enemies, where Ihipa was at the time of the murder, and all the other standard stuff. "I just know she was killed and you guys have no clue as to who did it. As far as I know, Jane had no enemies. I was sleeping when it happened...my parents came in and woke me up when they heard the news." She answered and sounded very much like she wasn't in the mood for questions or talking in general. The cop continued to grill her about the murder and where she was and what she knew, making her quite agitated. "Look. I don't know who did it and I don't feel like talking about it. Jane was one of my few friends and talking about her like this isn't helping anybody." She said angrily. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have school." She turned down the walkway to the school entrance. She sniffled slightly and wiped her eyes then went inside.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 10:14:21 PM »
Jane sighed as she turned the corner and seen the cops questioning one of the few people she would actually call close. It made her huff and cross her arms over her chest, what did those jerks know? They were supposed to be the best of the best and they could not even find the murder weapon which... she herself had found it was a simple kitchen cutting knife. She continued to walk to school feeling like the bigger jerk herself for not defending herself or even saying goodbye to those she loved.... Poor Ihipa she was always so alone at the school but since she had met Jane she had helped her to meet and talk with everyone else at school. Right now she just wished there was some way that she could have said goodbye to her and tell her to carry on. A strong wind wind blew and yet oddly her hair moved with it causing her to shiver. Looking at the school she shook her head and moved on up the path that led to front doors. For the next twenty or thirty minuets she spent her time cooped up in Ihipa's locker waiting for her to come... maybe she could find a way to say something. Just maybe...
We will be revered again
Oh,

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 10:32:15 PM »
The lone raptor drug himself down the street, he was dirty and ragged from the constant battery he has inflicted upon himself since she had died. He hadn't been home since her death, living around on the streets and sneaking into bars for a quick drink to drown out the pain. it was a futile effort he loved her so much, everywhere he dragged himself he found reminders of her. If it wasn't her silky white fur it was her glistening eyes, he swore up and down no finer a fox had ever traveled the earth. She really held him together, encouraging him through all the trials of his high school career and the journey into adulthood. "Why? Why was she taken from me? She was always so kind to others." he said as he ran into a lady fox on the street. For a second he blinked his glazed eyes, thinking through the alcohol it might of been her but another blink revealed that it wasn't. He stumbled against a wall and took another swig.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 10:34:56 PM »
Ihipa walked through the halls only able to just barely glance at people as she walked by. She made her way to her locker then entered the combination and opened it. She pulled out her things for her first class, the air inside her locker feeling oddly cold. Looking at herself in the mirror in her locker, she sighed and spoke softly to herself. "Look at yourself. Your a mess. Jane would want you to be happy but you can't even do that." She sounded sad and slightly angry. She took one last look at herself in the mirror then slammed it shut, a little harder than she meant to. For reason she felt like saying sorry to her locker after doing so but she just shook it off.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 11:05:51 PM »
Shane sat on top of the school, peering through a skylight.  He was rereading the article about Jane's death...
"18 year old Jane Winterstone was found dead today in her home on Autumn Avenue.  There are no clues to her death, and her friends and family are currently in questioning.  The town has been left in shambles over loosing one of the most innocent people in their community.  More to come on the evening news."
Shane dropped the newspaper into the school, the skylight being open.  He stood up off the roof and jumped into the parking lot and on top of someone's car. 

Shane walked along Autumn Avenue.  He stepped onto Jane's porch and knocked on the door.

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
Jane sighed as the locked slammed in her face for a moment before the other closed the locker her reflection could be seen and her mouthing the words "Help me" she phased through the locked and made her way outside again. Noticing Tezz almost made her cry he was a wreck all because of her it made her feel terrible. She slowly made her way back to her house brushing past Tezz and made it back to Autumn street and walked through Daisuke and into her home where she began to search once more.
We will be revered again
Oh,

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »
Ihipa made a face as she thought she had seen something in her mirror out of the corner of her eye when she slammed the locker. She looked back at it and opened it again slowly, looking at every inch of her locker and the mirror. She shrugged and shut the locker again, sighing. She then walked to class slowly and sat in her seat. She didn't want to be there and have to deal with school but she didn't really have a choice. She started to doodle in her notebook, just hoping this day would go by quick.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 01:10:17 PM »
(( My name's Shane.  >.> ))
Shane felt a cold sensation for a second, and then the temperature went back to normal.. "Odd..."
"Stuff like this only happens when..."  He hesitated.
"When spirits are around."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 11:44:14 AM »
Vince ignored the fact that the school bell had rang and the lessons were starting. He wasn't much in the mood to go to class right now so he just sat in the music class for a while longer, wondering about the happenings of the world around him.

Giruuuuuu!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 12:36:13 AM »
"Impossible..." Shane murmured.
He reached for the door knob and tried opening the door.  It was locked.
Shane walked to the house next to Jane's, jumped on top of their car, onto their house, then he leapt into an open window in Jane's house.
It was her parents' room.

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 01:23:35 AM »
Jane heard the movement upstairs and raised a brow. Running upstairs she seen Shane one of the people from her school standing in her parents room which simply confused her more she sighed and shook her head sitting down and watching him for a while curious that this could be her killer oblivious to the fact that instead of having it out for her this Shane had a thing for her. Watching with a glare the picture of herself in her parents room fell and smashed.
We will be revered again
Oh,

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 01:35:54 AM »
Ihipa finished her doodle by the end of her class and smiled slightly at it. It was a drawing of her and Jane looking just like best buds. It looked pretty good for her not even thinking about what she was drawing and just had an abstract background. She moved to her next class and began to color her drawing once she sat down, only speaking when the teacher did attendance.