The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19308 times)

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »
((Is it too late for me to join in?))

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »
((Not at all, You'll just have to find a way to get in ^^'))
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2009, 06:46:32 PM »
((Okay, sorry Donovan, but I'm going to ignore the fact that you used my name, basically I'm just gonna act like you skipped over and offered to help me find supplies.))

"Sure, just let me secure my equipment real quick." I reply as I pull out my tranq gun and sniper riffle, as well as a combat helmet and knife, strapping the knife and sheath for it to my rib cage, with the handle pointing down ward, and hang the sniper rifle across my back, barrel pointing to the ground, with the strap across my chest before placing the helmet on top of my head, making sure to tighten the straps in case I need to dive down to the ground.  Looking over at the smallish fox, I pull out a set of combat armor for him, just in case things get dicey.  "Here put this on." I say handing it to him before walking back to my humvee, closing it up and locking it as well so that no one can steal my gear while I'm not with it.  Pulling the tranq gun to my shoulder and chambering a round, I motion to the other fox to lead the way, making sure to slide the scope off the gun and put it in a special sleeve on my pant leg designed just for that purpose.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 06:53:57 PM by Rosuto Catfox »
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2009, 09:56:54 PM »
Kara, smelling something burning, looked around and saw smoke in the distance. Glancing around for someone, she realized the others had gone on without her. Grumbling to herself and wishing she'd been paying better attention, she turned toward the direction of the smoke and set off.

Na'ha'nel strolled down the street, eyes flickering from shadow to shadow as she searched for a place to stay. Her fingers clenched tightly, drawing half-moons in her palms. Catching a whiff of smoke, she turned her head, tilting it and listening as she followed her sister's footsteps mentally. Gauging how far she was from the fire, Na'ha'nel bumped up to a jog and felt electricity coil around her. Growling, she searched for sign of Comet or Fox, afraid something happened to them.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2009, 10:35:19 PM »
    Furaha looked over his shoulder to make sure the larger Fox was following and led him to the busted house where Foxx and Comet lay sleeping. He smiled up at him and walked in quietly upstairs, made sure the Dizzaster was still operating properly, and motioned Rosuto into the room with the mattress and layed down at Foxx's feet. "These are my buddies, Foxx and Comet, and it's still early in the morning, so let them sleep some," Furaha whispered. When his companion looked up at the dome of protection, Furaha pointed at the Dizzaster and grinned, "What's your name?"

Offline Time_Bandit

• Vibrating Furby
  • Resident Vampire Coyolf of Furry Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: VAMPIRE Coyote/wolf hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/blue/grey/white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 195
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2009, 12:36:41 AM »
[heh, first RP since joining here]

Name: Ty Downing
Species: Coyote/wolf
Height: 6"0'
Weight: 200
Weapons: M4, Pistol, knife
Armor: Standard body armor
Spells: None
Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells): None
Powers:
Traits: Blue tipped hair, his left eye is gray and his right is gold and a tail resembles a fox
Note: The modem on my Computer is having a bit of a spat recently in addition to Netzero's "software" [more like vaporware] so i'll post whenever I can.
~~~~

the coyolf drives into the near decimated town on a custom sand rail he built himself, a low whine of the super charger, and the purring of the Chevy LS-11 crate motor his only comforts as he quietly drove in "Man..the war really did a number here...Wouldn't be surprised if there was any survivors left." with that said he took a bit of water he had collected in a flask from his last stop, he was running low on supplies and was hoping he could find some rations in the town the rain wasn't really affecting him though since his fog lamps pierced through the rain illuminating what was in font of him by a few yards
If the Automobile Industry followed the same evolution as the computer. A Ferrari today would cost about $80, get a million miles to the gallon and blow up once every few weeks killing everyone inside.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2009, 01:16:49 AM »
"My name is Rosuto, thats all of my name." I reply as I do a quick scan of the room taking note of Foxx's sword and Comet's pistol So they aren't monsters, they have to defend themselves just like any other norm. I think as I notice a faint pink glow on the horizon.  "Well freind, I think we should wake them, morning almost always brings out some monsters.  You should do it though, they might attack me, I am after all unknown to them."

Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2009, 01:32:23 AM »
    Furaha scratches his head and then crawls between the two sleeping beauties. He pats them on the heads, "Time to get up. Got a life to live and happenings to happen!" and smiles at Rosuto. He looks up and notices the rain has subsided. He grabs the Dizzaster and switches it off, looking at a certain two grumbling companions. "I said get up. Really now you two, you're boring me!"

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2009, 02:44:42 AM »
About: Sen fled to the mountain top from where his powers originated, knowing that he would find refuge there.  As he waited upon the mountain top with the tree of knowledge, he fell into a slumber.  As he slept, he was absorbed into the tree, being part of it now, the magical energies twisting and forming crystal around everything in the area, covering the mountain top.  If one was far away, they might think of it as snow.  A couple months after the war had ended, he felt that he was needed again to help bring peace back to the land.  His body was pushed from the tree in a white, bright light, his cargo pants re-assembled, silver-studded belt in place with matching wristbands, and his katana strapped between his wings.
Name: Sen
Species: Arctic Wolf
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 170
Weapons: A holy katana that can cut through anything, its blade indestructable and a bane to darkness.
Armor: No armor.  Just the cargo pants that he found in his forest one day, his forest which is long gone by now...
Spells: None.
Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells): None.
Powers: Forming any kinds of crystal, astral projection, and healing anyone and himself.  If he heals a very large wound on someone else, he will feel the pain as he's healing them, but it will subside when the wound is fully healed.
Traits: No markings on his fur.  Just a pristine white coat (with a light shade of silver on his shoulders and upper back).
Skills: Flight, agility, very high pain-tolerance threshold, and knowledge of ancient artifacts.
Other equipment: None.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the sun began to rise on a relatively peaceful morning, Sen was awakened from his long sleep in stasis.  The arctic wolf fell forth from the tree that had been the true origins of his own life, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly as he tried to get up, but his strength had gone from him. His wings were spread out on the ground, if you could even call it that.  They seemed crumpled and disfigured when he tried to move them as he lay face down on the ground, his head turned to the side as he watched the sun rise slowly from the horizon, light clouds covering the rays, shielding his eyes nicely from the harsh beams of the sun.  Thinking for a moment, he closed his eyes and focused on his breathing, trying his best to return his mind to its center and get his strength back.  He opened his eyes again once he had calmed his being from being thrust back into the world, looking at the ground beneath him, only to find that it was crystal.  In fact, crystal had grown all over the surround area, as far on the mountain top as he could see!  Thinking for a little, he could feel a little bit of his strength pulse beneath him, making him smile slightly as he continued to focus on the crystal.  If someone were watching the mountain top, they could see the white covering to start to recede, his wings beginning to grow and straighten out.  "This might take a little while..."  He said to himself, sighing softly as the strain on his mind made him pass out, a thin layer of crystal covering his body until he could awaken later.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 02:50:02 AM by Sen »

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2009, 02:56:04 AM »
    Furaha glanced at a sparkle in the mountain to the east. It was very shiny.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2009, 12:38:24 PM »
Foxx grunted and opened his eyes, putting his paw in front of them because of the sun.
"Hello, Furaha...", he said in a sleepy voice, then he looked at the new fox, "Who... are you?", he asked, grabbing his sword, just in case.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »
"I am Rosuto, and a friend, if I wanted you dead you would be." I reply calmly not even slightly surprised by his response.  "I've been going from town to town trying to find other survivors and you are the first ones I've found, I have plenty of supplies, they weren't exactly mine to begin with, but when the [explitive deleated] hit the fan, all bets were off, and I got what I could." I add, making sure to move a bit, to show that I do have a knife and a sniper rifle, pointing out the fact that what I said is true.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »
Picking up voices, Hanan moved faster, following the sounds and came up to a window. Aiming a sore punch, she broke the glass and leaped inside, tumbling across the floor. Landing in a daze next to Foxx, Cooper shook her head and sat up.

"Hiya Fox."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2009, 08:42:14 PM »
Foxx looked at Rosuto and relaxed a bit.
"Good." he said "Starting a day with a fight... not the best ide..." he didn't finish the sentence, because Hanan landed near him. Foxx looked at her surprised "How did you get up here? We're in the second floor...!" he stated.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »
She shrugged, groaning. "Jumping through windows isn't fun.... A little help up, please?" She asked, wincing.
Your Worst Nightmare