The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19313 times)

Offline Time_Bandit

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Resident Vampire Coyolf of Furry Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: VAMPIRE Coyote/wolf hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/blue/grey/white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 195
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »
the rain had stopped and the coyolf letting out a small sigh as he killed the headlamps and drove on not really sure where he was heading, he caught a glimpse of the receding snow at the tip of the mountain and it made him curious as to why it was receding, he figured the path he was on currently would lead him there bot knowing he was closing in on the wracked house where Foxx and company resided in
If the Automobile Industry followed the same evolution as the computer. A Ferrari today would cost about $80, get a million miles to the gallon and blow up once every few weeks killing everyone inside.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2009, 09:33:38 PM »
Foxx looked at Hanan.
"Yeah, you're right, sorry." he said, helping her up.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »
She smiled, leaning against him for a second. When she recovered, she extended a hand to Rus and Dog, smiling affectionately. "I'm Na'ha'nel, Cooper, or Hanan. Whichever you're comfortable with." Tilting her head a little, she stopped smiling and looked towards the door. "I hear someone coming.... And when I got here, there was no one around.... I haven't even seen Kara recently..." She looked to the window as a low, sharp whistle floated in.

"That'd be her. She apparently found someone or something.... We can go check it out?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
    Roho abandoned the Dog and the Dragon, as their passiveness (and one's smoking) was getting to him. He also heard the scream similar to Furaha's last night and remembering that set off in a jog to get to him. His blue eyes shone with anticipation and then he saw a figure pass by in a sand rail; heading in the same direction as Furaha. He wondered at this... then feared for him and began sprinting towards where Furaha was. "Furaha! Are you there?!" he bellowed.

Furaha flinched as the window broke then giggled as he saw it was someone Foxx knew. Then his ears perked up, hearing faintly Roho calling his name. He scampered downstairs commenting he'll be right back. Outside he saw a car pass the building and blinked as the Coyolf inside looked over at him. Then he saw Roho come stomping like an elephant towards Furaha. The look on their faces as they saw eachother was of pure elation, and their eyes sparked with light. "Roho? Roho! It's really you!"
    Roho scooped Furaha into his hand and laughed heartily, "It is! And it is truly you, little brother!"
    Furaha pointed the towering Wolf to the ramshackle house where they stayed, and he stalked over, and they whispered as one, "This world will go on."
    Roho winced in surprise as he saw the four figures in the room and that they stared straight at him. He made a gesture of peace and walked in slowly. He saw them preparing to leave, and he sighed and prepared to follow.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2009, 11:17:07 PM »
Na'ha'nel grinned and extended her hand again. "Heya, I'm Cooper. Neighborhood experiment, Tesla-wolf, and breaking-and-entering expert. Nice to meet ya." She chirped, unafraid of the towering wolf or his friend. She'd been through some crazy stuff and the sight of an over-sized canine was a welcome.

The Teslas on her shoulders hummed with excitement, light blue electricity crackling to life along the front pins. The speakers she had in her belt chirped and crackled with dead radio. Smiling, the microphone she had completely useless, she flicked her tail and watched him curiously.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2009, 11:21:50 PM »
    Roho and Furaha both eyed her with enthusiasm. Then Roho said quietly, "Seeing you gives me new pleasure. I had assumed all of the experiments had gone insane..." then Furaha whispered something in his ear. Roho snapped his eyes open and sneered at Furaha, "You lie! You lie! Certainly we are blessed!"
    Furaha giggled and flicked his face with the end of his tail, Roho smiling again and stepping into the corner...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »
"Okay then.... What was that all about?" She asked, looking form one to the other. "And most of them did go insane but a few of us escaped before the experiments went hay-why-er. I am not so good at saying things in this tongue but no one talks like me here.... No?"

The Teslas were still humming but she felt a calmness settle and the spark that was missing was suddenly back in her eyes, flickering much like a flame. Stealing a glance towards the broken window, she shrugged and bent to pick up the pieces. "If you want, I can fix that temporarily until I can get a new pane..." She said, tilting her head a little to the side and raising a brow in Foxx's direction.

When no one answered the whistle, Kara left a marker near the fire and began to follow her sister's scent to the warehouse. Seeing the broken window, she climbed up the gutter nimbly and tumbled into the room, knocking into Hanan.

"Hey kid. How come you didn't answer me?" She asked, getting up and dusting off her black-red-gold fur.

"Did you give me a chance?" Cooper asked, laughing as she slowly got to her feet.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Time_Bandit

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Resident Vampire Coyolf of Furry Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: VAMPIRE Coyote/wolf hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/blue/grey/white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 195
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2009, 01:22:08 AM »
Ty turned to the side and spotted Roho, 'A survivor?' his mind was snapped back to the task at hand to see a tree coming head on, a surge of adrenaline coursed though his body as he manged to turn the sand rail sideways hitting the tree in that direction it left a pretty deep dent in the driver's side of the machine as he crawled out on the other side and leaned against the door panting as he looked down, his arm was broken, but not so bad the the bone was sticking out, but it still hurt like hell despite how much adrenaline in his system, he needed medical attention but no local area to go to in order to get help except...no...he couldn't the mutants in the house would rip him to shreds in a heartbeat but still...if they were hostile they would've killed him the instant he passed the house...the sand rail wasn't that quiet and they surely would've picked up on the rumble of the engine yards away...his mind was made up, it was a gamble asking for help from the furs but it would be stupid to try and limp to the next town which could be tens or hundred of miles away, he remembers the knife on him and pulls it out with his good arm, there was some resistance since the sheath had clung tightly to the blade and his chest, after he tugs it out, he lays it carefully in the sand rail, being completely unarmed now as he made his way toward the house, his mind trying to block out the stabbing pain in his broken arm "Hope I'm right...otherwise i'm retiring to an early grave..."
If the Automobile Industry followed the same evolution as the computer. A Ferrari today would cost about $80, get a million miles to the gallon and blow up once every few weeks killing everyone inside.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »
"Nice to meet you as well Na'Ha'nel, it's good to see that even though they experemented on you, you don't seem to have changed much up here." I say tapping my helmets before offering my paw to her for a shake.  "Then names Rosuto, but since you listed nicknames I will list mine, it's Ro."
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2009, 08:58:44 AM »
Foxx looked at the towering wolf, slightly amazed.
"Hello... I'm Foxx." he said hesitantly, extending him a paw.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »
Comet smiled at Rosuto " I'm Comet " he said

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2009, 12:50:29 PM »
    Roho took Foxx's paw into his exceedingly larger hand and said, "I'm Roho. Furaha is friends with you, so I am too, Foxx," and then looked to Comet, "And you are Furaha's other friend, Comet, right? It is good of you to have accompanied my little brother. I thank you both."

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »
"Well this is a nice little reunion, but we should really get moving, the suns up and I don't know how much longer before the real spooks come out."  I say as I move over to the window and look out, checking the streets and seeing a few of them hobbling around.  "Looks like were gonna have company soon, not much but a bit."
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »
" Alright " Comet said turning to Rostuto. He was still feeling alittle soar as some pain emerged in his chest. " Ugg " he said cleching his chest abit.

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »
    Furaha hopped off Roho's shoulder and stood between Comet and Foxx, looking up at the two gleefully. Roho stood behind the trio, proud and tall.