The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19317 times)

Offline skatenjoe10

Re: Armageddon
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2009, 02:23:45 AM »
" W .. Wait " Comet said still weak. He reached inside his trench coat still holding onto Roho and pulled out his 44mm. " Here Catch " He threw the gun to Rosuto.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »
"I'll try to get them chase me so you can escape!" says while taunting the monsters.
Runs past the house and tosses the medpack to Na'ha'nel trought the broken window " Catch! i have some extras" he said and ran off as the monsters gave chase
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 11:54:54 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2009, 04:26:36 PM »
Sen groaned softly as he came to, opening his eyes a little and sighing softly, the crystal around his body slowly melting away to nothing.  He sat up, and lifted his paw to his head, rubbing the back of it softly.  "Jeeze... How long was I out for...?"  He asked no one.  He tried to stand up, but found that he did not have the strength to do so.  Sighing softly, he slumped down against the tree trunk, looking around at all the crystal that still surrounded him that covered everything in the area.  "Maybe once I finish absorbing the rest of this, I'll be able to stand, and maybe even walk..."  He sighed softly as he readied himself for trying to re-absorb the crystal, focusing his mind again.  Little by little, the crystal started to recede again, the white around the mountain top shrinking more and more.  His open eyes began glowing whiter and brighter as he let the power flow into him, restoring what he had once lost.  "Almost there..."

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2009, 09:20:45 PM »
A sly grin spread across Foxx's muzzle as he reached for his sword.
"Ok, everyone ready?" he asked and walked outside, the barrier in front of him, protecting the others.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »
Comet nodded still on Raho's shoulder

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2009, 09:51:23 PM »
Catching it, Na'ha'nel strapped it to her left Tesla and backed away from the window. Retreating to the other side of the room, she took a running start and crashed back through, landing with a crunch on the ground below. Racing to the door, she hummed with energy, the ugly silver coils glowing white with power. A surge of adrenaline coursed through her and the two-toned wolf snarled, staying low to the ground and scuttling away from it.

Snarling with double-shot adrenaline, Black Heart barreled past Foxx, morphing painfully into her dragon form. Looking around, she found her sister and lowered her head to the ground, tail whipping back and forth. Her eyes were shot with red dots, the golden oceans crowding a dark purple pupil. Slitted eyes scanning for danger, she beckoned Foxx and the others over.

"Come on! There's not much time before they grow bored of their current and find us again. Get on and we're out of here!" She growled low, stretching her wings, the thin membrane letting loose the sound of a guitar sting popping, only a hundred times louder.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »
"I'm ready when you are, just don't do anything rash, I'm not super powerfull or anything." I reply quickly moving in behing Foxx, but quickly turning to see Na'ha'nel jump out of the window.  "Feth is she always like that?"
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2009, 03:37:10 PM »
"this is going to be one hell of a day......" he said when running across the town.
having made sure others had time to escape he now has to worry about loosing the monsters.

As expected running around in unknown town he soon finds himself cornered in a alley with a brick wall. "Damn it" he said while looking for anything to help him escape. He spots a fire escape and starts running towards it. Suddenly he sees a monster lunging towards him. He quickly jumps on the monsters back and jumps to the fire escape.

Now running on the roof he is now bombarded with spikes etc. shot by monsters who were able to climb or fly.
Quickly pulls out his daggers "i guess theres no other way except to fight!"

Petrie

« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »
About My Character:  Used to be a normal fur who would never attack anybody unless in self defense.  He would study martial arts day and night, training for the day when he would have to fight.  However, He was captured and experimented on.  Not too long ago he managed to escape from the lab he was being kept in.  The experimentations luckily took no effect over his personality, but they did give him a few unique traits that he didn't have before.
Name:  Philly
Species:  Red Fox
Height: 5'8"
Weight:  134lbs
Weapons:  A simple, sturdy walking stick
Armor:  Lightweight blue and black training suit.
Spells:
Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells):  Resistance to extreme cold temperatures.
Powers:  Has the power to read other people's power levels, Instant Transmission (can teleport anywhere that he can see as long as it is within 1 mile).
Traits:  Brownish-orange colored fur, white underbelly, front paws are white, back paws are black, left ear is blue.

===============================================================================

Hearing all of the comotion that was going on on top of the roof, He Finally wakes up from the 3 day sleep he took to regain his energy.  "What's goin on up there?" he says leaning out of the window to get a better look.  "Whoever it is, they look like they could use some help."  He walks over to the corner of the room and grabs a plain looking walking stick, then walks back to the window and looks up again.  "Well here goes" he says as he suddenly disappears from the room and reappears on the roof beside the half fur.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2009, 09:00:24 PM »
Snarling at her sister, Na'ha'nel bolted past them, pushing Foxx towards the dragon. "Get on the d&^n dragon, stupid!" She roared, racing off and scrambling for balance as she rounded the house. Keeping her eyes on the monsters cornering an apartment complex, the two-toned wolf howled and somersaulted into the mix, knocking over a few with a bowling effect. Snickering and groaning as well, she got to her feet, rubbing her head. After a few seconds of disorientation, she found her balance once more and climbed the building, grabbing the roof edge. Struggling to keep her hold, she slashed viciously at one of the experiments reaching up to grab her.

"A little help would be nice..." She panted, tail whipping back and forth as she fought the urge to let go and surrender to the abominations.

As her sister ran past, Kara nuzzled her swiftly and turned back to Rosuto. "Yes, since before the alterations she's been that way. Now let's go. They're already losing interest..." She growled, tail tip twitching in agitation.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Petrie

« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »
Philly backs towards the edge, not taking his eyes off of the monsters the whole time.  He reaches down and grabs the wolf's paw, pulling her up onto the roof.  "I go to sleep for three days and suddenly everybody is running through town shooting the place up"  he says staring at the group of furs fighting their way towards the humvee.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2009, 01:01:59 AM »
((Hey guys I accidently screwed up my email for my other profile which was Petrie and now i can't access it anymore so I'm gonna be using this one from now on.  I'm still Philly though. sorry for the inconvience.))

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
"umm....Not meaning to be rude but should we perhaps consentrate on defeating the monsters and complaining later?"
He tossed his cloak away revealing extremely worn out piece of mercenary armor full of holes and cut marks etc.

Has that confident smirk on his face as he rushes towards one of the monsters cutting and slashing extremely fast barely giving it chance even to react.
"Speed can overcome everything" he said as the monster fell down.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 03:44:45 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »
"Right!" Philly said as he reached for the stick that was strapped to his back.  Pulling the stick over his head he leaps into the air and lands in the middle of a group of monsters.  He swiftly beats one monster after the other, teleporting in and out of the group incapacitating several of them.  "Where did they all come from?  They weren't here three days ago!" he says dodging one of the monsters.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »
Foxx was pushed by Na'ha'nel and got on the dragon. He extended a paw to Roho.
"Come on." he said.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83