The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19315 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2009, 09:40:39 PM »
Since no one was going to help her, the wolf howled in annoyance and swung up, trying to get a better hold on the  building ledge. Her tail scraped painfully on the jagged trim when she started pulling herself up and bits of rock dust clung to her fur. Growling and huffing with excersion, Na'ha'nel finally got on the roof and lay there a minute, panting.

"You know.... you're about... as useful.... as a piece.... of trash./..." She growled grumpily at Grimsy.

Her eyes flashed as she made haersdelf stand and charge her weapons. THe creatures she would have happily shared an existance with were alright except for their murderous intentions.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2009, 05:18:22 AM »
Roho knew he would weigh the dragon down and swore, quickly breaking as much of his armor off as he could. He was about to remove his gloves and helmet when Foxx finally reached for his hand. Roho stood tall and handed Foxx Comet instead, and he himself hopped up right behind Foxx holding the two tightly. Furaha soon hopped on his shoulders.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
Comet grapped onto Foxx as he pulled him up " Uhhhgg ... H ... Hurry Roho! He said weakly getting on the Dragon

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2009, 12:44:51 PM »
Foxx helped Comet onto the dragon and held him.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »
" God! This is all My Fault! ... I .. I'f I haden't of used .. magic .. I .. Uhhgg " He said with an angry tone, looking at his handpaw.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2009, 01:31:33 PM »
(umm didn't Philly already pull you up Na'ha'nel?)
Has very embarrassed look on his face"sorry i didn't see you................."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 01:52:08 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »
(yea I did)

Philly grapples one of the monsters and leaps into the air, diving off of the building towards the ground..  A brief second later he appears back on top of the roof just as you hear a thud from the monster hitting the ground below.  "These creatures are weak" Philly says scanning the dwindling crowd of monsters.  "Their power levels decrease with every blow."

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2009, 09:04:24 PM »
Monster attacks by swinging a huge blade "Oh c***" he shouted while just barely avoiding it by jumping out of the way.
"They might be weak but there are pretty many of them...." he said while beating the monster up.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: April 03, 2009, 09:11:17 PM »
(Yea, didn't notice... sorry)

To cover her butt, she shot a single fused beam of electricity at a large group of the monstrosities and cackled as they shook and shimmied with 10k volts pulsing through their bodies. "This is way too fun!" She yelled above the clamor.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #189 on: April 03, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »
Philly turns to reply to Na'ha'Nel, but right when he does he gets knocked down by one of the monsters.  He quickly elbows the monster in the gut, then grabs him by the head and throws him off the building.  "It's not to fun when you get hit though" he says standing back up.  "In any case I suppose I should stop playing around and get serious."  Smiling he tightens his grip on his walking stick, causing it to extend another 5 feet.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: April 03, 2009, 09:34:42 PM »
Laughing still, the two-toned wolf leaped into the fray once more, flipping around in the close confines of the roof and singing with ease. Her mood was greatly improved than it had been.

"Hold on!" She growled, flashing her wings and swiftly lifting from the ground. Her muscles knotted and twisted under Foxx, Roho, Dog, and Comet as she turned to her sister's direction. 'Where to?' She asked them, speaking in their heads instead of out loud to minimize effort. As her wing beats became regulated, she glanced around and spat disgustedly. There more of those damned abominations coming. Spewing molten rock from her jaws, she made most turn back and run. Glaring angrily at their retreating backsides, Black Heart moved swiftly to protect her cargo.

'Roho, is it?' She asked softly in the tallest creature's head; 'Do me a favor, swift from the center of my back to my tail... I need your help with something real quick.'
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 09:41:21 PM by King of the Shattered »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: April 03, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »
Laughing, Philly says "I've never seen anyone get such a high off of fighting before!"  He runs into the crowd stabbing one of the monsters in the gut and flinging it over his head.  "i could probably teleport over to the humvee and drive it out of here while everybody else is distracted battling"  Philly thinks to himself, glancing in that direction.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2009, 09:54:41 PM »
Breathes deeply. He knew running around the town took alot of energy "didn't expect it to be this exhausting..."
His movement begins getting more and more sluggish due to exhaustion.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 09:59:42 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »
Noticing him slowing, Na'ha'nel roared and appeared next to Grimsy, fighting off the rest of the monsters and protecting him.

(gotta go, will edit when I return tomorrow, most likely)
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: April 03, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »
Seeing his only chance, Philly retracts the walking stick and attaches it to his back.  He looks over towards the humvee and without a word disappears from the rooftop.  A second later he appears beside the vehicle.  He reaches for the handle and pulls on it hard a few times but realizes it is locked.  "Perfect" he said sarcasticly noticing the others closing in on his location fast.  Without a second thought he crawls under the vehicle and grabs ahold of the bottom of the chassis in a rushed attempt to hide.