The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19311 times)

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2009, 10:18:16 PM »
"Thank you i suppose i owe you one" he said while catching his breath.
Consentrating deeply he spots a weak spot on a monster attacking him, doing this gives him maximal effect with minimal energy consumption

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »
Foxx led on to the dragon with one paw and held Comet with the other.
"Let's go find your sister." he replied when she asked where to go "In the way, can you leave ma and Comet at the humvee?" he asked.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2009, 05:40:29 PM »
The monsters retreated from the roof and fled. He stood there for a few seconds and said quietly "thank you.............." to  Na'ha'nel and just a second later he fell on the floor. he had passed out due to the fatigue.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:42:15 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2009, 09:04:51 PM »
Snorting, Na'ha'nel scooped him into her arms and whistled softly, tail slowing its frenzied arcs as the combined blood lust and adrenaline reached normal levels; normal enough for one like her anyway. As she waited, she smoothed Grimsy's fur soothingly, trusting her sister to pinpoint her.

The smell of all the meat she was carrying on her back made Kara groan with effort. Keeping her appetite under control for the moment, she turned towards the distinct smell of sweat and recombinant DNA; that smell of moss, fire, pine and lake water that was her sister. Because she could, she flipped onto her back then straightened again, laughing softly. AS she wheeled towards the buildings from which her sister's scent came form, she heard a familiar sound and a new smell assaulted her nose. It was the smell of blood and wet fur.

To keep herself from feeding on the limp figure that Grimsy, Na'ha'nel bit her lip and thought of all the food she would have if she made it out alive. Thinking that way, her roaring stomach calmed and she could sit peacefully with the fur's head cradled in her lap. She gently stroked his hair, his fur; tracing the lines on his face.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2009, 09:19:24 PM »
Seeing that the dragon had started to fly in the opposite direction, Philly crawls out from under the vehicle and decides to break the window to unlock the door.  He picks up a nearby rock and smashes the window, but is startled when the alarm goes off.  He turns around and runs into the market behind him, trying to hide.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: April 07, 2009, 04:59:04 AM »
Hearing the loud car alarm he rises up fast "ugh....how long was i out for......?" he said and looked around where the noice was coming from.
"I'm alive? passing out on the roof....i have to be more careful" he said while searching for any wounds and etc.
He looked at Na'ha'nel and said "How rude of me i haven't even introduced myself".
He bows gracefully and said "My name is Grimsy and i am ..well i WAS a Mercenary at one point".

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: April 07, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
She smiled. "Experiment number 4-5839-7206-1 at your service. Have been away from those genetic jails for three weeks now." Her ears flattened at the noise and she slowly stood up, touching Grimsy's arm. "You were out for three point six minutes and you have no exterior wounds. There are two interior superficial errors that can easily be remedied." The wolf replied, a tired sigh escaping her lips.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: April 07, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »
He has a amazed look on his face " ummmm......ok........4-5839-7206-1?.........i have been out off the labs for year or two but I'm not doing too good because few months back some people calling themselves "holy knights" or something captured and placed some kind of curse on me...." he said.
he sits down and leans against the edge of the roof and looks for anything useful from his bag.
he pulls out few cans of canned food "you want some? i don't know whats in these i just found them in abandoned houses"
still feeling bit weak he pops open a can and starts eating
"past few months i have been looking for a way to lift this curse..it causes misfortune and death to people around me....i have been wondering what did i ever do to them to deserve this"
"i am terribly sorry...being close to me  probably has exposed you to this curse.......I'm so sorry.............." he said with an extremely sad tone
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:50:43 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: April 08, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »
She smiled coldly. "Those were those damned geneticists. For the sake of keeping a low profile, call me Na'ha'nel or Hanan. Whichever you think is easier. No numbers, no name codes. I had enough of those to worry about in the labs." Her tail swished and she heard wings beating closer. "Alright, I've got a question for you." She frowned, watching Grimsy.

"Do you trust me?"

Slowing her tempo, Black Heart began to descend towards the roof Na'ha'nel and GRimsy were occupying, but she held back, knowing her sister needed a little longer.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: April 08, 2009, 02:30:53 PM »
"Yeah I owe you that much " he said confidently "but watch out i really can't do anything to curse...."
He kept thinking what she meant with that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 02:42:49 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: April 08, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »
"Good. Be ready to grab my hand." She growled softly, whistling towards the left of him. Her tail swished lazily and her claws clicked quietly on the cement roof as she walked toward the edge.

Hearing the confirmation, Kara swooped lower and landed softly on the roof of apartment 10, suite c. "Nice too see you've got one live one, A3CF69D." The dragon purred, looking Grimsy over. "And an experiment at that? Cool those jets, baby. You'll end up with more bite than you can handle." She teased.

Lowering her tail, the red-gold dragon sat and waited for them to board.

"Very funny." Na'ha'nel snapped, tossing her mane of fire colored hair away from her face. "Remind me as to why I like you, please?"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 03:24:33 PM by King of the Shattered »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: April 08, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »
"Soo where is everyone headed?" he asked while thinking about where he would be heading next.
"i don't know where i should be going so maybe i should just stick around if you people don't mind.."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: April 08, 2009, 04:11:04 PM »
"Not sure..." The canine replied, grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the back of her sister. "Kara, let me ride shotgun. I'll get us to a safe place... That alright, Foxx?" She asked softly, climbing up the dragon's foreleg and situating Grimsy right beside her. "You're to hold onto my waist tightly and if you feel you're falling, tug. Do not yell, do not scream, but most importantly; do NOT grab her scales to hold on. She will drop you for sure, ok?" She demanded, watching Grimsy with a weary eye.

She held back a chuckle and adjusted herself to accommodate her sister and Grimsy. Smiling as she smelled food a few miles away, she looked back and winked at Foxx. "We'll eat good tonight. Hold on now!" She roared, opening her wings and pushing down swiftly, propelling herself up then down in rapid succession, the liftoff rocky. As she pumped her wings, the jerking motion slowly flowed into a gentle rocking and her muscles didn't twitch half as much under them.

Na'ha'nel growled is annoyance. This was going to be a long ride.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #208 on: April 08, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »
A loud resounding crack nearly exploded from atop the mountain that he was sitting on, now having completely absorbed the crystal.  He smiled as he felt his power return to him, but something still seemed wrong.  The arctic wolf turned around, but his jaw opened in disbelief and horror at what had just happened.  The tree that had once held him had broken down the middle and split into two!  As he realized what this meant for him, he came to the conclusion that this tree was the source of his power, and after all this time of tapping into this being's magic, he had drained it one last time from absorbing everything around him...  His ears went down as he fell to his knees in front of the tree, clenching his eyes tight as to not let out a tear.  He was now living on borrowed time, and had to find another tree soon, or he wouldn't be able to survive for much longer...  Now, every time he had to heal someone, the wound would appear on his own body, and his crystals were limited.  He could make them, but it would only be best used sparingly, if at all.  His mind raced as he thought what limited power would mean...  Healing... Crystals...  What about his wings?  He couldn't imagine what it would be like to have them if they were to fade away...

He opened his eyes, looking down at the ground before him, slowly lifting his eyes to look at the tree, or what was left of it.  He spotted a familiar form in the base of the trunk, which was now split in two down to the roots.  He crawled forward, still mourning for the loss of something that was more close to him than life itself.  His mouth opened again in astonishment as he came across his old long sword, still in the perfect, gleaming condition that it was when he first came up the mountain to claim this tree.  He reached forward, and gripped his sword at the hilt, lifting it into the air above him, the gem in the middle gleaming softly in the rising sun.  "Hello, old friend..."  He said softly.  "At least I'll always have you by my side to-"  He started to say, but he felt a growing rumbling down below his footpaws.  "That... can't be good..."

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #209 on: April 08, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »
Foxx held on to Comet, with Roho behind him. He looked at Na'ha'nel.
"Sure." he said as Kara started flying "As long as the experiences can't find us." he continued, and smiled slightly.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83