The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19312 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2009, 05:42:42 PM »
"Not unless they have tracking equipment. And even then, there might be major difficulties with that. Kara! Veer left, hitch right and swirl that mountain!" She barked at the dragon, comfortably turning around to face the rest of the group. "Now, two things. First, experiments are very temperamental as Foxx has already seen. Second, where we're going there is no way to escape if we're caught there. So, if we're caught, kill as many as possible and retreat. At best, the odds are stacked three to one, on a good base." Her eyes flashed wickedly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #211 on: April 08, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »
He holds on while in slight shock since its his first time flying.
"never actually been this high up" he said with a nervous smile on his face.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: April 08, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
She smiled and cuddled him closer. "Long as you stick close, nothing'll happen."

The dragon veered to the left and lifted her right wing, as instructed. Nearing the mountain, she spotted a recent crater in it and decided to land there. "I'm going in! Hold on tight!"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #213 on: April 08, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »
Sen felt the ground rumbling louder, his ears splayed back on his head, looking around for a fast way down from the mountain.  As he looked around, he saw up in the air a dragon with a few other furs on its back.  His mouth opened in shock as he saw them getting ready to land in the crater that formed at the top of the mountain.  "No!"  He yelled before sprinting through the surrounding terrain after them, trying to warn them to not land.

Post Merge: April 08, 2009, 11:40:06 PM
Sen felt the ground rumbling louder, his ears splayed back on his head, looking around for a fast way down from the mountain.  As he looked around, he saw up in the air a dragon with a few other furs on its back.  His mouth opened in shock as he saw them getting ready to land in the crater that formed at the top of the mountain.  "No!"  He yelled before sprinting through the surrounding terrain after them, trying to warn them to not land.

Post Merge: April 08, 2009, 06:40:24 PM
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 06:40:24 PM by Sen »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: April 08, 2009, 06:49:38 PM »
THe dragon stopped short, causing everyone to jerk painfully. "Who is that?" She asekd, pointing with a claw.

"Don't know... Looks like he's waving us to stop... Drop me, I want to see what's up." She replied, climbing down to hang from the beasts' forelegs.

Nodding gently, she swung her arm and tossed her sister towards the ground, knowing she could handle it from there. Turning her head, she looked at Grimsy. "Next navigator?"

Impacting the ground hard enough to jolt her entire body, Na'ha'nel rolled right side up and looked around. "Now where'd he go?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2009, 01:19:41 PM »
hearing that really shocked him " wait..wai..WHAT!?!?" he asked in shock.
after he had a chance to calm down he saw comet and asked "what happened to him?"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2009, 01:25:47 PM »
Foxx looked how Na'ha'nel jumped off the dragon and landed hard on the floor, then looked at Grimsy, "Well, one of the monsters hit him in the heart and when I healed him with my magic... some of it was transferred to him. When he tried to use it, he wore himself out." he explained.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2009, 01:32:21 PM »
"i really don't think he should be fighting in that condition he could tear his wound open or something" he said
little later trying to keep his fear of flying controlled he said "Well I'm not the one to decide it's up to him of course"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 01:34:15 PM by Grimsy »

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »
Foxx grinned and looked at Comet.
"He won't fight, I won't let him. We just couldn't find a safe place for him to rest." he explained.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2009, 01:59:34 PM »
Running off, she sniffed him out and almost barreled into Sen. "What was all that waving and yelling about?" She asked, eyes narrowed.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2009, 02:54:13 PM »
About Your Character: Experiemntal Bodyguard, injected with nano-bots at birth, and given more and more as he grew older, giving him more and more modifications, at the cost of mental stability.
Name: X-666 ( You can call him whatever you want...thats just his I.D. for other Machines)
Species: Demon Dragon
Height: 6' 7''
Weight: 1.5 tons (Actice) 190lbs (Inactive)
Weapons: Nano-bots can morph into any weapon he knows or give him increadible strenght, and is surprisingly good at knowing what weapon works best.
Armor: Also, Nano-bots raise certain sections of his skin, and harden it to the point where it can deflect most projectiles
Spell-like Abilities: can focus plasma into a section of his body, and shoot it as a projectile
Powers: Nano-bots automatically tend to wounds when inactive
Traits: When Active, he destroys or "removes" any percieved threat(s) to 'Mother' (aka: the one he is trying to protect). and when Inactive, he looks like a normal dragon with the exception of glowing red eyes.
Most Important: The Nano-bots can only maintain active form for about two consecutive hours, then they basically shut down and he reverts to his inactive form for almost the rest of the other twenty-two. Also, the plasma is produced by the nano-bots, and each shot he fires reduces his active time by about two minutes, but the damage it causes more than makes up for what is lost. Also, he can only use one weapon at a time, i.e. he cannot use a sword-like appendage and a shield, and he can't use his super strength if hes using his hands to make a hammer.

====================================================================

Inside a vacant and bloodied Labratory, about two stories underground, a score of scientists lie horribly mutilated, the room is basically uninhabited, save, for the dragon inside the large, cyan glowing tube of liquid. A mechanized voice, unaware of what happened, begins to speak the programmed announcements for which person should report where...

[Stasis Protocal 556: releasing subject X-666 due to lack of mental and physical activity and stimluation]...and with that, the tube automatically drained the glowing liquid, and the sleeping dragon falls to the floor, only to awaken moments later to seeing  the bloodshed of people who once would make sure that his 'Mother' was within eye-shot. He got up and stepped around, soiling his feet in blood for the first time in his mega-sheltered life, he looks around, and in a worrying voice he calls out "Mother?....Where are you Mother?"...

Eventually, after wondering the underground building, he finds a door that hes seen many times, but never entered...the elevator that leads to the surface. After walking in, he wonders how it works, and one button catches his eye, a star with 'G' printed in it, which he presses, giggling when he hears the click and the 'ding' following afterward...

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 02:58:13 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2009, 03:14:39 PM »
Kara, feeling some kind of sickness coming, turned away and began to fly to another place; returning cautiously to the roof of Building 10, suite c. Her narrowed eyes surveyed every minute detail within a ten mile radius. She wasn't going to take any chances. Straightening her tail, she landed with a slight jar and land her tail down, adjusting her spikes so they were like stairs.

"I've got to hunt. You have to stay in the building for now. I'll be back, I promise." She growled, pulling off Comet, Foxx, Roho, and Dog. She left Grimsy on. "I will be needing you, little one." She directed at him.

Setting everyone else down, she walked to the edge of the roof, stretched her wings all the way out then folded them and jumped, pushing out with her wings at the last second and pulling up from the dive with a fluid motion. Chuckling, she looked back at Grimsy as she circle the apartment and gained altitude. "Still afraid, little one?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2009, 03:18:39 PM »
When the next 'ding' occours, he smiles as he walks out, only to be more puzzled as he sees more of the same, dead bodies and chunks of the building damaged. He looks around for 'Mother', then heads over to a flight of stairs, and screams "Mother...Where are you Mother?!" and waits for a response...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2009, 03:19:45 PM »
"Not so much anymore" he replied while holding on to Kara.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: April 09, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »
"Good. I need you to stay on, I'm going to give you help but only if can stay put. Which first; evasive, defensive, offensive or counteroffensive?" The dragon asked, chuckling.
Your Worst Nightmare