The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19309 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #225 on: April 09, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »
After not hearing a response, he walks outside the building, and sees a dragon-like creature flying in the air...hoping that it might be his 'Mother', he unconsiously creates wings made from the nano-bots in his body, and they match his body scheme, the ridgid bony structure becomes a dark red and the membrane between each wing-spine is jet-black. After he finishes making the wings, he starts flying up towards the creature, clumsily at first.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #226 on: April 09, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »
(For the sake of it, let's have the city be new york. x3)

Looking about once more, Black Heart notices another dragon, flying clumsily at her. She widens her eyes then circles once more around a tall skyscraper and floats in the air, every once in a while pumping her wings to stay aloft.

"Grims? Stay low, I don't know that thing's intentions but I don't want it to see you."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: April 09, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »
As he approaches the dragon creature, his glowing red eyes become more prominent, and a passive scan indicates the target is female, and half-dragon, making her a more than suitable 'Mother'. The confirmation actually improves his flight performance as he tries to get closer "Mother...I found Mother!!!" and seems apparently overjoyed.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #228 on: April 09, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »
"Got it" he replied while trying to somehow hide his presence

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:39 PM »
Using her spikes, Kara hid Grimsy from view, taken by surprise at the dragon's tone. Mother? Who's mother? She didn't remember any children being hers, but then again... Sighing, she slowed herself and let him approach. Feeling as though this was a joke, she tocuhed his wing with hers, smiling.

"My son!" She exclaimed, feigning joy.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: April 09, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »
He took the bait...trying to hug and nuzzle her while still keeping afloat, he found his 'Mother' and will now give his life to keep her alive and happy.

(I know this sounds sappy, but thats whats actually going through his head :D)

Although, his happiness was short-lived, as a small nano-bot noticed an anomoly nearby, and the entire bio-network soon noticed as well, and he looked inside the building, and his left eye scanned for heat, then radiation...the heat scanner picked up a person hiding the the darkness, the threat assessor in his brain determined that the figure is an assassin, trying to kill mother, this caused him to growl, and his scales to vibrate a bit
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:02:09 PM by Chrono-Dragon, Reason: that was way too short of an event for my taste, so now hes going to showcase his \"active\" side »

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #231 on: April 09, 2009, 04:00:41 PM »
Sen looked at the wolfess that had barrelled into him, his ears splayed back on his head.  "You must get away from this place.  Call back your dragon to retrieve you, for no being is safe on the mountain.  It is about to erupt and destroy everything in the path of its flow!"  He said as he placed his sword over his shoulder between his back, forming a crystal sheath to hold it in place as opposed to running with it in his paw all the time.  Even with that small amount of crystal used, he could feel some of his strength being sapped.  "Please hurry..."  He widened his stance as he felt the mountain they were standing on rumble louder, swallowing a little as the crater nearby sank lower and started to grow hot...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: April 09, 2009, 04:15:04 PM »
Growling in annoyance, Na'ha'nel grabbed hold of Sen and took off running, carrying him on her back like a little kid and adding more speed as the mountain rumbled louder. Hearing a roar that sounded much like her sister, she raced off, catching up to the building she'd perched on earlier. Kicking the door in, Na'ha'nel charged up the stairs and scuttled onto the roof, sliding Sen off her back and falling to her knees, panting.

Sensing his unease, she hugged him close, wings moving with perfect rhythm. "My beautiful son! Come sit with me!" She cooed, letting go and circling towards the roof, landing with a slight bounce and letting Grimsy off her back.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: April 09, 2009, 04:18:51 PM »
He didn't hear what she said, every cell, every membrane of his body told him that the "thing" was a threat to 'Mother' and should be "removed". Suddenly, his wings started to become more sinister, and his body started to become more bulky and demonic, the growling becoming more and more menacing. "Leave Mother Alone!!!!" was all he screamed before charging into the building, claws ready to tear...

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2009, 04:25:11 PM »
Seeing that the dragon was charging toward the building he rushed to the edge of the roof and jumped down to the fire escape and from there he ran down to the street as fast as he could

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2009, 04:27:33 PM »
He saw everything the 'threat' did, and dived down towards it, not losing any less bloo-lust than before...

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: April 09, 2009, 04:32:37 PM »
He ran into a house down the street to plan his next move and to search for anything useful.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2009, 04:32:54 PM »
Howling in furry, Black Heart dived in front of Chrono, crashed into the house and grabbed Grimsy; pulling up to fly high above them. Seeing her sister had no effect on her just then as Kara glared at Chrono, infuriated. Her tail lashed back and forth as her eyes narrowed to tiny slit, the red sparkling dangerously. Flexing her wings to dive again, she folded them and flipped to point her nose to the ground, shooting straight for Chrono.

"How dare you!" She thundered, voice shaking the ground around Building 10. "Where do you get the mind to harm my children?" She continued to thunder, stopping just short of slamming into him to glare icily at him.

As her sister flipped out, Na'ha'nel winced, clamping her paws over her ears, trying to drown her sister's screams out. "You'd think she'd learn to control that temper of hers.... It only ever brings trouble and I can smell it..." She growled crossly, tail lashing in agony.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: April 09, 2009, 04:45:04 PM »
Hearing 'Mother' snap at him, he stopped dead in his tracks, and realizing she said "my children"...the nano-machines in his body were in a frenzy, trying to revert a quickly as possible...

As soon as he returned to his 'inactive' form, tears started welling up in his eyes, and he dispelled his wings, plummeting to the ground...but stopped short of hitting it when it landed feet first, creating a shockwave and crater upon landing. Then, still crying, walks over to his former 'target' and gets on his knees, and exposing his back, showing burn scars and other forms of permanent damage done to his body. He lies still, bracing himself for any punishment he might recieve for what he did 'wrong'.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:55:04 PM by Chrono-Dragon, Reason: I didn\'t want him to seem suicidal after just one mistake, so I embleished »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: April 09, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »
"Uh oh...." Na'ha'nel groaned as the male dragon barreled past her, heading straight for the ground.

Snarling at herself, she put Grimsy on the roof roughly and landed softly next to him. "You did nothing wrong. How are you to know he meant no harm, hm?" Black Heart asked, touching his chin and pulling it up to look him in the eye. "Stand up, you're not going to be harmed as long as I'm here." The red-gold dragon promised, tucking her wings to her sides.
Your Worst Nightmare