The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19303 times)

Offline skatenjoe10

Re: Armageddon
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:08 PM »
" Ok .. Ok " he said to Foxx starting to feel alittle bit better

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #256 on: April 09, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
Foxx smiled slightly and helped Comet.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »
Smiling, Na'ha'nel patted Kara's leg. "Call off your kid, sister. We've got things to do." Noticing Philly, she curled her lips and snarled.

Patting his head, Black Heart smiled and scooped her sister up. "Na'ha'nel, my son. Son, my sister, Na'ha'nel." THe huge dragon replied, peering down at Philly strangely.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »
He looked at 'Mother's sister and then he calmed down, and decided to introduce himself. "Actually, I'm called Project X-666..." and after saying that, stands up, and bows, as if he was raised in a very sheltered environment until the Great War.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2009, 01:50:36 PM »
"x-666? What kind of name is that?" She scoffed, looking at Kara with concern. "Give him a better name, retard." She pushed, nuzzling the over sized scale-ball.

"Don't you have another name?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »
Thinking back to when he was under 'training' he remembred one remark..."Well, this one person called me a Sin of Science...but I don't know what that means..." he eagerly said, with the same smile on his face.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
It was just another just another boring day for Carmine. Capturing yet another one of the local crazed experiments. But the sad thing was, they were too predictable, and it became such a bore. "I know you like me, but I wish you could provide me with a little more entertainment" Carmine said coldly through his mind link to a captured mutant bound in heavy chains. He walked outside the apartment he used to hold his "friends" and he walked up to the roof. The apartment in general was filled with cages and shackles Carmine has gathered throughout his days, calling them his "toys" for his apartment. The newest captive was wide eyed with fear, for many of the mutants feared the Hunter. Not only because he tortures his captives, but because he has a new torture every time in store for them.

Carmine walked up to the roof and sat on the ledge playing *Enfilade by At the Drive in* over his radio to himself. He took the scope off his assault rifle arm and scanned the ruins of the city, looking for someone new while sitting down on the ledge. After scanning the horizon, it appeared to be another boring day, just torturing yet another victim when he spotted a large dragon like creature. "And how come i haven't noticed that before?" he thought out loud. Watching the great beast he saw a half dragon and another dragon. "Ooooo Goodie more of them, i wonder if they will play my game, and if they do, I really hope they were better then the last batch" he thought with glee. Walking back down the stairs to his 'friend' he was overjoyed, but he wouldn't just leave his 'friend' here all alone. No, that would be rude, and what if he escaped and looted the house? "I'm sorry my old friend, but you have disappointed me, and I'm afraid I'll be letting you go" The mutant's eyes shone with renewed hope at these words "Finally....... free" it thought. "Are.... are you serious....?" it asked Carmine. "Of course not, i would never let you go!" and with that he shot the mutant in the face with his assault rifle, ending it's misery. He picked up a peice of chalk and went to the blackboard he kept, and added another tally mark to the hundreds upon others he had drew weeks ago.
"Time to meet someone new! And then to introduce the game to them, O they will love it!" with that, Carmine set off in the direction of Kara and the others.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2009, 05:35:09 PM »
Na'ha'nel growled and looked around, gut feeling screaming for her to run. The gunshot she'd heard made her skin crawl. Her eyes flickered uncertainly and she turned to Kara. "Sister, something's out there, and it's not friendly.." She warned, glancing in the direction the shot had come from.

She nodded, peering in the same direction. Scrutinizing the landscape suspiciously, Black Heart unfolded her wings and growled. "I smell something odd, Chaos, go look for trouble. Everyone, take cover. There's something really wrong here..."

[Edited to insert proposed name.]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 05:43:35 PM by King of the Shattered »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2009, 05:41:36 PM »
He turns away, and makes a quick scan, and he detects a heat signature far south, and his eyes become completely red as he becomes 'Actice'. He begins to look more and more like a monster out of a horror movie than the dragon he once was, and now that he has a location of the target's area, he slowly advances, filled with the intent to kill.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2009, 05:51:13 PM »
Foxx looked at Na'ha'nel and nodded, running into an abandoned house.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2009, 06:02:23 PM »
"what's going on?" he asked when he saw the others running into a house, thinking something was wrong he walked around the roof thinking "I think i should get down from here, where's the fire escape?"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »
As he scouted out the danger, Kara took flight and grabbed the roof ledge, hanging off the edge like a living gargoyle. She scanned the roof and spotted Grimsy. "Get on." She hissed.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2009, 06:15:21 PM »
Carmine walks down the street blasting out of a boombox he found awhile back *Crazy Loop by Dan Balan* and generally looking happy. When the local mutants heard the music they immediately began running, for when you hear music, you're either going to die or going to be captured. Walking without a care nor worry left in the bleak ruins. His carefree attitude betrays his nature, and the pound of his footsteps are thundering and heavy. This time he remembered to get the pre-prepared papers, because without his mind link nor his radio, he couldn't communicate.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2009, 06:17:48 PM »
Runs towards the edge and jumps on Karas back "What is going on?!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2009, 06:25:24 PM »
As he slowly approached the figure, he started gathering plasma energy in his hands, not draining his 'active' time, but ready to kill when getting a good lock on the figure.