The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19301 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2009, 06:33:43 PM »
While walking down that street listening to his music, he knew something was wrong. He could hear the gathering of energy, and usually that ended up in lots of pain, but he couldn't tell where it was coming from. "Where is that coming from?" he wondered to himself. Dropping his boom box he grabbed his chainsword and hit the activation stud. the revving of the teeth providing him with a sense of ease. He dashed into the nearby ally way thinking of a plan to lose his pursuer.  "I've got it!" he thought with joy as he quickly remembered a hovel of mutants nearby. "I'll hide near them, it'll most likely confuse whatever is following me." he thought wishing someone would be able to hear.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2009, 07:28:37 PM »
He saw the figure move into an alleyway, and that just goaded him into charging towards the alleyway...creating alot of ruckus with his running tempo...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »
Looking up at the wolf on top of the dragon Philly steps away from the dragon seeing the scowl on her face.  suddenly he senses another presence off in the distance and then the sound of a gun shot.  He takes off running in that direction.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2009, 07:50:40 PM »
Thinking quickly, Carmine ran through the mutant's hovel, surprising many of them who didn't know how to react to him just barging into their "home" and running out again. Hopefully whatever is following him attacks them first, giving Carmine time to book it out of there. "I need to remain intact to meet my new friends, i can't let this new threat keep me away from my goals" He quickly reached a fire escape which he sprinted up and quickly ended up on the roof of the apartment. Scanning his surroundings he saw that the large dragon had taken flight, picking up a passenger. "And now, how to get their attention, for im afraid i have lost my radio." he thought. Reaching into his pack he takes out a flare and lights it. Taking out the piece of chalk he always carries, he quickly scribbles down on the roof "If you want to find who caused that gunshot, how about a game? If you want to play, get rid of the thing pursuing me. Only then will you find me waiting with the answers you seek."
Soon after writing that he jumped down a different fire escape running in the direction that he saw the dragon leave from.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:53:27 PM by Gabag, Reason: (getting rid of the non existant pockets on my character, replacing it with backpack) »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »
Turning around towards the alleyway, he spots mutants charging at him, and  he fires one plasma shot, losing two minutes but cleared the alleyway enough to let him keep going, and when he turned around, he couldn't get a lock since the alleyways retain too much heat for an accurate reading, so he heads back out and walks back to 'Mother's last location, slowly reverting back to 'Inactive' form...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »
Sen sighed softly as he lifted his head from facing the mountain, wiping away the dampness in his cheekfur as he positioned himself so he sat on the ledge of the building, his legs hanging off of the building.  As he thought, many things went through his mind.  'What happened here?' 'Why was there a group of people left after the city was made to ruins?' 'Thank god nobody got hurt by the lava flow of the volcano, which has stopped by now.' 'I need to find another tree to give me my power back...'  'To know where the next tree is, I need to get back to my cavern and find my tome that can tell me...'

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »
Foxx went up the stairs of the building he was in, reaching the roof. He saw the mountain, far away, and looked around to see if there was someone on the roof. He saw the white wolf and slowly walked towards him, unsure of what to say, "Um... you were the one that... was at the top of that mountain... right...?" he asked, looking at the crystal that held his sword, Wow... did he do that with magic...? he asked himself.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: April 12, 2009, 11:19:02 PM »
Taking the scope off his assault rifle attachment, Carmine slows to a stop in the street, because he can see faintly two figures sitting on the roof of a house. Zooming in he can see one of them has a sword sheathed in crystal. "Hmmmm something new, this should be very interesting." and with that, he sprinted towards the house they were on, creating quite a lot of noise along the way.

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #278 on: April 13, 2009, 07:40:25 PM »
Sen was about to reply to the fox that had approached him, but the then stopped, his ears swiveling on his head to listen to the approaching crashes, looking down off the roof of the building to see something coming their way.  He couldn't see it from his point, but his lay his ears back on his head, letting out a low growl.  "Whatever that thing is that's approaching us, I'm pretty sure it wants to fight us.  I'm not really in any condition to use my powers, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to not die... I hope..."  He said softly, reaching a paw over his shoulder and gripping the hilt of his blade.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #279 on: April 13, 2009, 08:22:18 PM »
Foxx perked his ears and looked at the figure that was approaching, "I'll help you." he said, also grabbing the hilt of his sword, "We might not win, though... it looks like some kind of experiment...", he noted.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »
She ignored his question and, with a blast of pleasant light plus an enticing scent, reverted to cat form. Carrying him piggyback through the building, she reached Foxx and the others and stood, watching. Her ears moved this way and that, alert for danger, tail flicking only slightly while she seemed to pant; opening her mouth to scent the air much better. When she could discern nothing, she kept her ears peeled, her mouth open, and moved to let Grimsy off.

"If that dragon comes along, I'll deal with him."

Not liking the noises the bulky dragon and his play-thing were making, Na'ha'nel charged up her Tesla coils with a pained twisting of her features and began investigating the land around the buildings.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2009, 08:34:20 PM »
He finds the hooves of the doe he caught earlier, and now fully 'inactive', he sits at the remains, waiting for 'Mother' to come back...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: April 13, 2009, 08:49:50 PM »
As the others started to arrive, Carmine reached for his chainsword and hit the activation stud "If they want a fight, ohhh they will get one alright" he thought still running towards the house now even faster.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #283 on: April 13, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »
Philly stops and turns around.  Seeing the the creature with the chainsword running towards the building he disappears from where he was standing and appears again infront of Carmine.  Philly jumps into the air and strikes Carmine across the head with his walking stick before landing behind him.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #284 on: April 13, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »
Hearing a rustle and seeing a shimmer of some light, Na'ha'nel snarled and returned to the house; knocking Kara, Grimsy, Sen, Foxx, and two others over. She snapped at Black Heart to shut her mouth as she bent her head forward and remained motionless on the floor, completely rigid as she strained to hear a hint of the danger that sent cold chills down her spine.

Kara listened as well, knowing that, by protesting or making noise at all, she'd distract her sister. After a while, she gently moved her sister and ventured outside, searching for Chaos.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!