The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19302 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #285 on: April 13, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »
Getting slightly nervous, and somewhat scared of being alone, creates a sphere of plasma energy that can be seen from a mile away so 'Mother' can find him....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #286 on: April 13, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »
She walked up to Chaos and smiled. "Hello."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: April 13, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »
As usual, seeing 'Mother' brings him unrelenting happiness as he hugs her, almost to the point of discomfort..."Chaos is happy that 'Mother' came back...I lost track of the 'threat', but at least 'Mother' is safe...." he says with a large toothy grin...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2009, 10:14:46 PM »
After being hit in the head with the staff and faltering backwards a step, Carmine turned his head and said "O that was you who hit me with that twig, well i'm afraid you're going to DIE NOW!!!!" and kneed Philly in the gut and prepared to stab him with his chainblade.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2009, 10:18:40 PM »
Foxx looked at the *thing* with the chainblade and put his head out the window, an ice spear forming on his paw, "Hey, buttmunch! Play with this!" he shouted, throwing the spear at Carmine's head.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2009, 10:34:10 PM »
After hearing Foxx insult him and warn him of an impending projectile Carmine rolled backwards just as the spear hit the wall and shattered, right where he once was. Carmine made a glance towards Foxx and proceeded to open fire with his assault rifle.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2009, 10:50:31 PM »
She smiled. "Good boy. Now, I need to breath, think you can let go?" She demanded with a squeak, her feline body popping as he squeezed her.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2009, 10:53:41 PM »
(I said almost to the point of discomfort...but funny nonthe-less)

He lets her down, and sits on all fours, the little orb he made floating around him, and his red eyes looking surprisingly friendly...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: April 13, 2009, 10:55:58 PM »
She laughed and patted his head. "Let's make it into the house, shall we?" She asked, not liking the noises nearby.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: April 13, 2009, 10:58:35 PM »
He nodded and got up, not noticing that his nano-bots passively detected a threat, and sharpened his claws, and slightly buffed his physique, preparing for an emergency protection...

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2009, 04:05:19 PM »
"Who is shooting at us?" he asked while ducking down trying not to get hit

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2009, 07:40:37 PM »
Foxx yipped and quickly ran away from the window. He looked at Grimsy, "It's some sort of mutant. And a strong one..." he said.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2009, 07:45:18 PM »
Seeing that the ranged target withdrew. Carmine sprinted towards the door to the house shoulder barging it open. Running up the stairs he quickly found Foxx and the rest of the gang and lunged at Foxx, chainsword revving.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2009, 07:50:50 PM »
Foxx looked at Carmine and let out a, "Aahh!" and put his sword between him and the chainsword, closing his eyes as he heard a loud clash as the weapons hit each other. He fell on his knees with the force of the hit, and opened his eyes, "G-glad the s-sword is m-magic..." he stuttered.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2009, 07:55:15 PM »
As the two blades clashed, a nanobot left Carmine's palm and went into Foxx's body and established a mind link with him. "Greetings, I am Unit H-1000A, but i would be better known as Carmine" Carmine lifted his blade from Foxx's and just stood there expecting a response. "I'm sorry about having to use brute force, but it was the only way to get your attention, otherwise you would just think of me as another drifter."