The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19294 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #300 on: April 14, 2009, 07:59:10 PM »
Foxx looked at Carmine, "You're... not one of them...?" Foxx asked, then smiled awkwardly, "Then... uh... I'm sorry for attacking you..." he said, looking at the chainblade.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #301 on: April 14, 2009, 08:03:06 PM »
Hitting the activation stud on the chainblade to turn it off, Carmine puts it back on the magnetic clamps built solely for the alloy of the blade. "I'm afraid i was designed to hunt down any runaway experiments, and for awhile, i was more then expected. Since then i have overridden my programming, becoming a free soul once again. But who might you be? You move too quickly to be normal, and that ice spear was yours i'm assuming?"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: April 14, 2009, 08:13:43 PM »
Foxx Lowered his blade and looked at Carmine, "Yes, I'm quick and yes, the ice spear was mine. I can use magic." he explained.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #303 on: April 14, 2009, 08:34:53 PM »
After taking a swift knee to the gut and landing on the ground, Philly saw that he was about to be done for.  "This was a bad choice!" he said closing his eyes.  After keeping his eyes closed for a few seconds he opened them again to see why he wasn't dead yet.  Looking around he saw Carmine running towards the house.  "What just happened?" he said standing up holding his side.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #304 on: April 14, 2009, 08:35:58 PM »
Na'ha'nel, reaching the door as Carmine and Foxx clashed, snarled under her breath and bucked at him. When he backed off, she stood there, melting into the shadows to watch and gauge his reactions to everything and everyone. Here eyes dulled until they were no longer glowing with resentment and frustration. She could tell she knew him from somewhere but it didn't click just yet... A few more minutes was all she asked to make it, just a few more before he realized she was there. A sudden dread crawled up her back, making her spine chill, her tail to duck between her legs and her fur to stand up.

Hearing her sister snarl, she increased her speed, almost crashing through the house. Cursing herself for being stupid, she slowed down and slipped silently into the apartment, eyes luminous only when stared at directly. Tail thumping softly against her shoulder, Kara slinked up the stairs and sidled up to the red and black wolf, barely touching her. She put a finger to her lips and tilted her head toward Foxx. When she nodded, she moved behind Foxx and touched his shoulder, growling words softly; "He is an enemy. Do not trust him, nor let up that you know of us." She murmured a hex and as soon as Foxx heard the words, he forgot them.

She nodded, silently shifting around so that she stood behind Carmine. Her eyes became luminous once more and she curled her lips in an inaudible snarl. A bubbling feeling started in her belly and she knew the Tesla rays she possessed were charging noiselessly, for once, to blast at him if he dared to harm anyone there. She nodded again to her sister and watched as she moved away from Foxx to stand near the door, touching Chaos' arm and motioning for him to be quiet.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:37 PM »
"I know you are behind me, with the Tesla rays, and don't think they will harm me" saying that to both Foxx and Philly, Carmine swiftly turned around and released a nanobot at Cooper, establishing a mind link with her. "Don't think your Tesla Rays will do much good my little experimented friend, I have fought those who were like you, don't make the same mistake they made" coldly remembering how he captured other runaway experiments and memories of being hit by Tesla Rays flooded into his mind and hers, sharing the desperateness of those who came before her.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #306 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:58 PM »
"Did I just read his thoughts?" Philly thinks to himself as he slowly walks towards the building that everyone is in.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: April 14, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »
"Do not play trickery with me, Bounty scum." She growled back, opening her paw to unsheathe her razor claws. Fire danced in her eyes as she glared at him. Her tail untucked and began to lash from shoulder to shoulder, fur still standing on end. As the fire dancing in her eyes turned a liquid greenish gold, she spat at him and her claws seared her skin, white-hot.

"You pose no threat to me, metalface. I've taken kind like yours apart and used them for my repairs. Though I would never think to use your parts, they're rustier than a truck battered by acid rain for fifty years. What a sight for sore eyes you are, Carmine." She snarled at him, the roar she had building next to the Teslas still stacking up.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: April 14, 2009, 09:21:04 PM »
"So you do remember me, and I thought this day couldn't get better" Carmine reached for his chainsword, but he didn't pull it off the magnetic clamps. "I remember you were the one target that always eluded my grasp, but you have no need to worry about that now, I have overridden that part of me and replaced it Unit H-1000A no longer exists, only Carmine, you have my word"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #309 on: April 14, 2009, 09:25:35 PM »
Feeling something horribly threatening...he ran a scan across the area, and picked up a target similar to the one he chased down before..."Rrrrgh....'Threat' is back....must....'remove'...." was seething through his tightly clenched maw as his body hardened, and spikes grew...becoming more and more 'Active'....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: April 14, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »
Chuckling darkly, Na'ha'nel threw a ball of fire at him. "Would you care t play a game with me? It seems we never finished our first one... Whatever did you do to the others, may I ask, Carmine?" At his play on words, she laughed coldly. "You've never given me a reason to trust you before, what the *&%% makes you think I'll trust you now? No one like you turns over a new leaf. No one." She snarled frigidly.

Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #311 on: April 14, 2009, 09:46:06 PM »
He has become enough 'Active' to the point where if 'Mother' doesn't stop him, he will 'remove' the target, regardless of what 'Mother's sister said....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: April 14, 2009, 09:49:03 PM »
Sidestepping so the ball of fire just barely missed him, he spoke "My dear you seem to be misjudging me, after all didn't your sister turn over a new leaf? If it's possible for her, it's possible for me as well, and you really need to keep that android under control, nasty business I've heard" Turning his assault rifle arm in the direction of chaos he was ready for a two on one fight. "As for the other experiments I've found, I just took them back to the HQ, nothing more, nothing less."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 10:07:15 PM by Gabag »

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #313 on: April 15, 2009, 05:15:05 AM »
Keeps an eye on Carmine but then he noticed Chaos had gone active "Hes not going to try eat me again is he?!?" he asked.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: April 15, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »
Foxx looked from one fur to another, his tail wagging nervously behind him, "This is gonna get ugly..." he said in a low voice.