The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19293 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #330 on: April 16, 2009, 08:53:04 PM »
Startled that Na'ha'nel remembered Carmine, Kara is further surprised when Chaos pounces the two-colored wolf. "Oh... no..." She mumbles, glancing away. Her fur stands on end still and she bits her lip, annoyed with the androids.

Surprised by Chaos, Na'ha'nel struggles under the huge dragon, squirming and wiggling about uselessly. Her tail lashes along the floor in a vain attempt to get him off. Ears flattened, she growls and snarls alternately at him, eyes flashing dangerously; Tesla's humming angrily.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #331 on: April 16, 2009, 11:08:00 PM »
He finishes his scan...and recognizes the glow as unregistered Nano-bots...." 'Threat' put bots in your neck...take out?" He asks...not adjusting his weight or have any intention of getting off...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #332 on: April 16, 2009, 11:35:48 PM »
Storm gave a short bark of agreement.  "So, we headin' back or are we gonna stick around here?  It sounds like their having some sort of scuffle in the hallway."
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #333 on: April 16, 2009, 11:48:14 PM »
" We should go, after all there's too many of them right now, and that android is 'Active' we wouldn't stand a chance against them"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #334 on: April 17, 2009, 04:40:14 AM »
Seeing Carmine and Storm leaving Philly turns back around to see a huge dragon on top of Na'ha'nel.  He grips his walking stick firmly and gives the dragon a good whop on the head.  "Get off her" Philly says strongly.

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #335 on: April 17, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »
Storm nodded.  "Right.  Let's get out of here.  We have more experiments to clean up anyway."
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #336 on: April 17, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »
Sees what Philly did and says "I think that wasn't the smartest thing to do...." while cautiously backing away from Chaos

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #337 on: April 17, 2009, 03:15:48 PM »
Foxx backed away a bit too and looked at Philly, "Why are you always putting yourself in trouble...?" he asked, taking his paw to his face.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: April 17, 2009, 04:38:53 PM »
Feeling the 'thump' from an unknown source, Chaos turns to see another unknown..."Go away or you become 'threat'" he angrily said, his eyes glowing even brighter...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #339 on: April 17, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »
"Heh heh, can't argue with that logic" Philly says backing away from the dragon.  "I do need to stop putting myself in trouble like that."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #340 on: April 17, 2009, 08:20:22 PM »
She nodded, relaxing a bit to let him work. "Next time give a warning, would ya?" She demanded crossly
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #341 on: April 17, 2009, 08:55:31 PM »
He went to talk to Philly "you got lucky there i suppose when He and i met first time he tried to rip me to shreds."
Gets the attention of the others in the room "How rude of me I haven't even introduced myself yet, My name is Grimsy some people know me as Grimsy The Twin Blade but that was back in the mercenary days...anyway Nice to meet you all!" he said while bowing Stylishly

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: April 17, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »
"Yea I can be a bit impulsive sometimes."  Philly says staying close to the back wall.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: April 18, 2009, 12:16:24 AM »
He opened his mouth, showing an impressive array of dagger-like teeth, then a blue liquid started dripping off of them, and he sunk his teeth into the one section of her neck, the liquid acting as a fast-acting pain-killer and delivering the nano-bots into the 'problem area'. He then pulled his teeth out, and the wound closed quickly as the nano-bots went to work...

Then he got off, and circled 'Mother' on all fours, before lying down at her feet, and quickly reverting to 'inactive' state....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 07:01:31 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #344 on: April 18, 2009, 06:31:59 AM »
"Ahhhh, cleaning up the streets of experiments, never gets old eh Storm, also, about that plan i spoke about earlier, i need a radio, a couple experiments, a paintbrush, and a couple of flares"