The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19299 times)

Offline skatenjoe10

Re: Armageddon
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 08:59:30 PM »
Comet ran with Foxx back toward the window, shooting a clip at the monster with one hand " Go! Go! Go! " He Shouted

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »
She barely registered Foxx grabbing her. Her only thoughts were that of excruciating pain and suffering, the effect of Kara's telepathy. Na'ha'nel shivered and turned away from them. "She will continue to follow us until I accept what I did. Let me stay behind and we'll see if she will be friend or foe." Glancing longingly in the direction they were going to go, Hanan sigh and drew upon her strength, disengaging the Tesla rays.

Kara roared again, this time in fear. Her fiery eyes danced along the road, watching Na'ha'nel approach her. She groaned, pushing all her pain onto the fragile wolf. "Don't you remember who you are?" She squeaked, shocked by her little sister's transformation.

"Yes, sister. I do remember who I am. I am your little sister and the best ^%&n friend you ever had. You disappeared and I got stronger. Now you come to harm me? Think about what you're doing and tell me," She pushed the pain aside and showed Kara memories of them together, "are YOU still the same sister I remember or did you forget who you are?" She demanded gently, her tail flat on the ground.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2009, 09:04:11 PM »
the winged monkey flew above the monsters dodging what ever they threw at her, she flew above the group and flew thropugh a window into a building, shattering some glass she flew in and stopped by grabbbing a pipe and swong aeround

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2009, 09:12:12 PM »
Kara groaned again, feeling sick. Her claws scrabbled on the asphalt, struggling to get a grip. AS she fought her fear and trepidation, her sister stood still.

"You know that I love you, Kara. Always have. And when you needed someone to spill to, who stood and listened?" She asked her, eyes full of not hatred but a fierce love and need to protect. "I did. I protected you from the scary sides of life you couldn't handle. Even when you faced what you thought was impossible, I cheered you on and never let you fall." As another memory traveled along the mental link, Hanan pulled her beautiful tail off the ground. "Still you tormented me, made me feel insecure and worthless. I never abandoned you no matter how you treated me. Who's the big sister here, Kara?"

The dragon howled with rage and sadness, slashing at thin air. Her tears streaked down her face in the form of licks of fire. She lashed her tail again and fell forward, staring with mixed emotions in her greenish-red eyes. "I'm sorry...." She murmured, her figure replaced by pleasant light, sound, taste.

Na'ha'nel nodded. Her sister was back to right. She turned away, expecting her to follow and found Comet and Foxx. "Right as rain." She chirped.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 09:27:34 PM by Aurore Noëlle »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »
Jaida tossed and turned in her sleep. The nightmares she had were effecting her badly because they were real things that had happened to her. The loss of her family, Kole being experimented on, having to fight through every day, etc. She made herself stay asleep though, because if she woke up every time she had a nightmare, she'd never get any sleep.
Kole remained frozen on the other bed. He didn't really have any dreams to speak of and slept peacefully, although the sound of Jaida tossing and turning rang in his ears.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2009, 11:37:02 PM »
"Comet, foxx?" She asked softly, eyes dancing from one to the other.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »
Foxx was still looking at them.
"You... know each other?"
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2009, 12:07:33 AM »
"Yea, we're sisters..." She replied, somewhat tired.

Kara glanced at Foxx the Comet. "Who're you?" She asked, standing somewhat closer to her blood sister.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2009, 12:23:19 AM »
About Your Character: Doesn't know what happened so far since he woken up and wondered his way around
Name: Z??
Species: Golden Fox
Height: 6' 9"
Weight: 159 Lbs
Weapons: Claymore, and Three Katanas (Like Zolo from one piece
Armor: None just regular Clothing that he went out with
Spells: Non-Elemental
Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells):
Powers: Can manipulate one sword, and can add his speels to his blades
Traits: Scar over his left eye always looks serious, and is easy to get along with.

Z wondered around the waste land before he found some shade to rest under.
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline NewfDraggie

• Avid Aardvark
  • Think Pink!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon.
  • Coloring: Pink and white.
  • Height: 6 Feet.
  • Weight: 170lbs.
  • Build: Slender, slightly toned.
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 09:57:31 AM »
About Your Character: Black in color with a white belly, the white scales extend about a foot and a half down his tail and stretch to his upper chest, not including his neck; his eyes are a deep crimson and his hair silver.

His background is unknown.

Name: Shado
Species: Dragon
Height: Six feet
Weight: 180 Pounds no gear
Weapons: Carbon Titanium-Steel sword kept razor sharp; a match grade knife; ten match grade throwing daggers.
Armor: Organic Carbon Titanium-Steel weave. Regenerates at a incredibly slow rate, but does eventually regenerate unless damaged too far. Draped over him is a black cape with a hood, cut up and slightly bloody; clearly a old rag that's seen a lot of wear.
Spells: None
Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells): None.
Powers: A genetic healing ability that makes him unique; since birth he's had this ability and at first was very potent, even able to bring him back from the dead, but as he grew older his body realized constant healing will degrade his DNA to the point of failing at a young age; instead of instantly healing most things it has now modified itself to heal at a very slow rate, taking hours for minor wounds and weeks for larger wounds. Once he encounters something too much his body will force a shutdown and he will pass out to heal, being unable to do anything for a extended period of time.

He can easily die, this simply makes him have a heightened resistance to disease; near immunity to poisons and toxic substances (for example it is very, very hard for him to get drunk); the toxins that procure from muscle wear in a workout are removed at a faster rate, giving him a heightened amount of stamina.

He can not heal from death, heal others, or heal dismemberment or fatal wounds; he can heal anything that isn't instantaneously fatal, depending on the situation.

Traits: When in a deep emotion or high energy output situation markings appear over his body, depending on the energy output the markings can be dim or very bright; taking a random pattern and color they can consume up to 85% of his body; while like this his healing is slightly more enhanced but stamina drains incredibly quick.

His sense of sight is enhanced greatly but sense of hearing is slightly below normal, along with sense of smell; he sees the world slightly slower than normal but this doesn't mean he can move faster, just react faster, as futile that may be usually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bright light flashed, a spark in the shadows as the sound of metal on flesh ripped through the darkness; lightning crashed as gunshots echoed through the warehouse. Droplets of blood lead a team of rebel mercenaries from their fallen comrade out into the are filled with boxes, creating a neck high maze inside the pitch black silence of the large storage building; several flashlights flickered on to reveal the bloody mess of what was their friend causing a few gulps of fear to tickle down their backs as what appeared to be their new commander spoke up; "Anybody catch where he went? Follow the blood drops, fan out in pairs back to back and find him. NOW!" shouting in the end as his nerves settled, the team splitting into pairs and searching through the darkness for a Shado of their assailant.

The sounds of metal on flesh ripped through the dusty air again, the reflection of muzzle-flash and flashlight off crimson tainted, polished metal pierced through the air while one of the mercenaries dropped to the floor, finger held onto the trigger; his buddy quickly turned around lighting up the boxes and ceiling with round after round; the clicking sound of a empty chamber, a falling magazine, and the action of a bolt was heard while the other buddies quickly rushed to his aid, nobody noticing that the mercenary just took out a few of his own with that constant automatic fire through the boxes; this was his plan.

Somebody grabbed onto their neck, a soft thud was cast back throughout the abandoned building in the middle of nowhere; blood pooled onto the floor as two men gasped for air around a knife in their windpipe. Several instances of automatic fire opened up but he was next to them, repeating sounds of slashing flesh were heard until everything stopped; dripping blood into pools of mixed blood was the only noise left to echo in the darkness.

Shado walked out, clutching his side, his sword in the other hand as he panted heavily and collapsed to the muddy earth, rain pouring down upon him while he watched his steamy breath fade into the crisp air; he was hit a few times in the heavy struggle and was bleeding heavily, blood mixing with his metal mesh armor and water he rolled over onto his back with the last of his strength. Unable to remove the bullets he simply passed out and went into another nightmarish dream, something he feared every time he had to let sleeps embrace take a hold of him; a unknown time passed while his body and armor slowly healed, unknowing if this was the final time he would enter this reoccurring nightmare, or if he would dream peacefully this time while alone in the blood and mud soaked earth.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:50:45 PM by NewfDraggie, Reason: Hear=Heard »
NewfDraggie on WikiFur

Pink does more than you think!â„¢

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2009, 12:31:36 PM »
About Your Character: He's a scavenger
Name: Arke
Species: Golden Retriever
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 132 Lbs
Weapons: Combat Shotgun
Armor: SWAT issue body armor
Spells: None
Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells): None
Powers: None
Traits: Blonde?

The sound of gunfire drew him to the warehouse district. He figured people, even crazy people, were better than those... things. He practically tripped over the injured dragon, dropping his shotgun and setting off the chambered round. "[Explitive]!" Collecting his weapon he turned back to the figure on the ground. Pulse was there, but erratic. "Oh man... Just hang on..." The wounds were obvious, and the 'officer' just happened to have a first-aid kit.

[/quote]

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2009, 12:46:34 PM »
It started to rain. Foxx looked up and moved his paw in a long, fluent motion, muttering some words. It continued to rain, but it didn't hit them.
"I hate wet fur...", he said in a low voice.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »
"I hate wet fur..." The goldie had draped his vest over the dragon to keep the wound dry while he worked, and once the bleeding was stopped he dragged the figure into a nearby warehouse and lit up a smoke. "Well, there's my good deed for the day..." He turned to the unconscious dragon. "If you wake up and kill me, I'm going to be very upset with you." He took a drag on his cigarette, his other paw tight on his shotgun.

Offline NewfDraggie

• Avid Aardvark
  • Think Pink!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon.
  • Coloring: Pink and white.
  • Height: 6 Feet.
  • Weight: 170lbs.
  • Build: Slender, slightly toned.
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »
Awakening with a startle and quickly sitting up suddenly, slipping his hand around the handle of his hip-knife by reflex; not drawing the weapon but taking a look around the room, seeing the golden furred figure and realizing if he wanted him dead, he'd already be dead. Realizing he had been holding his breath he let out a gasp and started panting, cool sweat dripping down his back as his nightmares subsided into the back of his mind and he realized his wound had been patched up and was already mostly healed fully. Looking back at the person that must of helped him, he took his hand off the blade and relaxed a bit, sitting there and panting for a moment before speaking up "Thank you".

He quickly went to work, stripping off each of his weapons and cleaning them thoroughly, making sure his armor was able to regenerate without interference and that his wound was healed properly; this has become routine for him so it didn't take long for him to make sure everything was in check and met his strict guidelines. After finishing with his equipment check he turned back to the golden retriever who helped him; "I don't have any money, if you wanted a reward; I apologize" he said softly before laying back down to relax a little.
NewfDraggie on WikiFur

Pink does more than you think!â„¢

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2009, 03:00:31 PM »
About Your Character: Roho, which means Life in Swahili, is a great white wolf, imbued with the will of many priests of a long dead order. Roho feels for all living creatures and he becomes more tired the more living beings die of corrupt reasons, and more active as beings are born, they live a full life, and as people help others' lives. He was once extremely powerful, almost to the point of being a Demi-God, but the Great War caused him to go into a 2 month coma, just trying to hang on. He emerged a month ago tired and shocked by the War. He now holds on as a powerful leader, warrior, and healer, but not at the same magnitude as before. (Roho is my new Avatar and will be presented in my literature later on)

Name: Roho (Life in Swahili). He may be referred to as Life in any language, for he is the physical keeper and embodiment of Life.

Species: Wolf (Originally Timber, but holy magicks have changed him much)

Age: Since the beginning of a long-dead order, nearly 90,000 years ago.

Height: 7 Feet, 3 Inches

Weight: 550 pounds in his Lifekeeper Armor, and 325 pounds in his Duster outfit.

Weapons: Carries his mystic hand-and-a-half longsword, Redemption (a claymore to normal sized people). Never dulling, never chipping, ever worn by Roho.

Armor: In this desperate time, he wears his Lifekeeper Armor, which has full chainmail armor and plated feet, hands, and torso. His helmet is crowned and carries a blue gem upon his forehead, glowing at a magnitude based on the world's life. It is dim...

Spells: A priest once casted Soulcleanse on him. Any killed by him or those he deems allies add to his energy, so long as they provoked death. He can sight the alignment of others and can touch their soul to attempt to appeal to them through wisdom. He may also cast any spells taught by friends, so long as they are not directly associated with Death.

Spell-like Abilities: He can absorb the remaining stamina of any recently dead creatures to make good use of it. This restores very little stamina by itself, but may be given to allies as well for better effect.

Powers: His eyes, carrying the sadness of Death and the Hope of life, inspire his allies with extra willpower and cause his enemies to have doubt in their actions. In these grim times, they carry less effect, due to the corrupted lives and many deaths. His white fur and armor both have the same effect, at a smaller magnitude. His eyes, fur, and armor used to carry the brightness of lamplight, but these have all grown dull. Staring deeply in his eyes carries significant benefit to friends. Also, he is able to telepathically speak to any living creatures.

Traits: He tends to slouch down when saddened, but when addressing other living creatures or travelling with those he may still protect he stands tall and proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The great wolf has walked a thousand miles, seeing only the red aura of death and decay as he goes. He found a child once in the trip, but that very child took its own life before Roho could reach it. Spending a day reaching his will across the landscape, he sees a town not far to the north, with the blue aura of life glowing like a torch compared to the surrounding world. Livened by this, he perks up to his full height and takes massive strides to the town. He enters the back door of a small ruined building. Crouching down through it, he crushes a mutated rat and cleanses its soul, making his eyes glow for a split-second.
    As he came near the front door of the hovel, he heard gun-fire and screams break out just to the east. It ended soon, and the largest life-force, clearly a Dragon from the force of it, began walking away, pained to an extreme degree. He took six-foot strides as he stomped towards the Dragon. About 400 feet away from it, another force walked to the Dragon and tripped over it. The figure turned around and an aura of life flowed at his finger tips from small objects. He was but 40 feet away when the healing figure drew a deep-red aura'd stick, likely Tobacco, and began wasting his life away. Soon after, the Dragon awoke.
    Roho found the warehouse the two were located in, and knocked upon the worn door, eminating his intention to the figures through telepathy, "I am Roho, I am Life. You are the first two living creatures I have seen healthy in two years. Allow me access to the room so we may converse physically. I stand at the south end, awaiting one of you. Oh yes. Dog over there, drop that death stick. You're life will be shortened by a good dozen years if you continue your deadly habit.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 12:18:40 AM by Dog Donovan, Reason: bad weapon descript »