The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19305 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2009, 03:36:43 PM »
Arke freezes when the wolf wakes, caught halfway through lighting another cigarette. His lighter flickered while he moved a finger to his shotguns safety. This would not be the first time someone tried to kill him after something like this. It actually turned out to be the first time someone didn't. "Don't mention it... And forget cash, I just do it for the karma." He was about to ask what happened to the dragon when someone new arrived. "Umm, come on in." He idly turned his unlit cigarette over in his paw, thinking this newcomer meant his shotgun. "It might have knocked a few years off someone man, but it sure wasn't me."

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2009, 03:58:48 PM »
    Roho pushes the door open slowly and quietly. His eyes glow bright as they spot the Golden Retriever and Dragon, fully alive, almost fully well. The huge wolf howls in anguish as a distant village is bombed, and he falls to his knees just two steps through the door. He looks up at the two and apologizes, "I am sorry. I despair every time a living creature dies, and a good friend of mine and his village were just annihilated..." He sits frozen in place for a moment, with his head bowed to the floor.
    Roho rises off the ground after a minute and speaks to the two, "I am Roho, and I am Life. I am blessed by holy men from a distant past. I am a remnant of the Seven Keepers, who held the people's lives together. I am... weak... and sad..." he claps his hands together, "And I am in need of comrades. Now let me level with you. There are others alive in this town, as you may have heard the gunfire. I plan to unite us all, and I plan to begin clearing the land of the corrupt and save the living. This is likely impossible. However, if we have to will to do so, we may perhaps prevail... perhaps..."
    Roho offers his hands to the two, with palms facing upwards. He awaits minutes for a reply from the Dog and Dragon...

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »
Foxx heard the bomb and looked, sad, at the faint trail of smoke that had started to rise towards the sky. It looked like Heaven was crying.
So many lives lost..., he thought. He gave himself a mental shake and turned to the others.
"Come on... We have to find a fry place. This wears me out a bit, and we won't last longer in a battle if we're almost asleep.", he said, looking around for a good place to spend the night.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2009, 08:55:29 PM »
Comet was following Foxx as something caught his senses. He quickly turned around and gasped as a sword which seemed to be moving in slow motion stabbed his heart. Comet was held by the sword as blood started to pour out of his chest. He barely got a glimpse of the shadowed creature that was stripping his life away before the shadow pulled his sword out of him. Comet gasped for breath as he fell to the ground, blood flowing everywhere. He gasped again silently saying " H... Help Please " reaching out to Foxx 

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »
"COMET!", Foxx said, blasting the shadowed figure with a fire ball then got on his knees by Comet's side, "Hold on!", he said, putting his paws over Comet's heart and concentrating. His paws started glowing with a warm, green color. After some seconds the barrier that protected them faded away, "Don't you dare die!", Foxx said, looking into Comet's eyes.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2009, 09:02:52 PM »
Comet gasped for air and started to cough out some blood " F ... Foxx ... I .... I " He muddered out slowly closing his eyes

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2009, 09:08:22 PM »
"COMET! WAKE UP!", Foxx said, putting as much energy as he could to keep Comet alive, "P-please...", he said, tears starting to fill his eyes.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »
Comet's eyes were completely closed as he was starting to fade away. A small tear dripped out of his closed eye. More blood started to escape his chest and mouth staining his blue fur.

There was nothing, silence for some seconds, then

Comet gasped for air as he started to slowly open his tear shed eyes

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »
"C-Comet...", Foxx said, when more blood started flowing. He gulped, not believing Comet died. Suddenly he woke up. Foxx's eyes widened and he looked at Comet, speechless.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2009, 10:23:44 PM »
" Foxx, You ... saved me " he silently said staring up at Foxx

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »
Foxx lifted his paws and the green glow disappeared.
"Of course I saved you... I couldn't just let you die... But I overdid it a bit...", he said, panting hard. He tried to get up, but fell unconscious.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »
Comet watched Foxx drop. He wrapped his arm around him pulling him closer.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2009, 10:35:17 PM »
Foxx didn't react.

((No one's here Dx))

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2009, 10:38:20 PM »
Comet felt strange like his energy was going over the top, his hands began shaking as he held Foxx " F ... Foxx, Uhh "

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2009, 10:41:40 PM »
Foxx slowly woke up.
"God... I'll feel this for some days...", he said, then he noticed Comet, "What's wrong?"