The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19304 times)

Offline skatenjoe10

Re: Armageddon
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »
Comet looked shocked " I .. I don't know .... It feels like my ... bodys ... Jittering " said nervously said looking as his body starting to shake

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2009, 10:47:49 PM »
Foxx thought for a bit.
"I dunno if this is it...", he muttered, still thinking.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2009, 11:05:07 PM »
Comet started to scamper sliding on the ground " Ahh, ... I think my bodys going .... into shock " he nervously said grabbing his head.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2009, 11:07:32 PM »
Foxx looked at Comet.
"Comet!", he called, "Focus hard and try to make a ball of water with the rain that's falling!"

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2009, 11:11:19 PM »
Comet held out his hand still shaking and concentrated on controlling the water. The water started to move forming into a ball. Comet was shocked " But .. I ... I don't have magic " he said dropping the ball. The energy in his body was starting to be released as he was calming down. " You ... gave me Magic " Comet looked over at Foxx, both still on the ground

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2009, 12:15:23 AM »
About Your Character: Furaha is the Keeper of Happiness. He appears as a very young and adorable Fox. He loves making others happy and it is argued by Priests of the Keepers that he is the second most invaluable, only Roho (Life) being more important. He doesn't believe the Great War changes anything. Furaha believes that if everyone just has some hope and wipe away their tears, they will see what to do. He has travelled throughout the land dancing and singing and laughing. Most dare not attack him because of adoration for his go-happy attitude.

Name: Furaha (Happiness in Swahili). He may be referred to as Happiness in any language, for he is the physical keeper and embodiment of Happiness.

Species: Fox (Red Fox, although he has certain traits bestowed by holy powers)

Age: Since the beginning of a long-dead order, nearly 90,000 years ago.

Height: 2 Feet, 9 Inches

Weight: 27 pounds

Weapons: He carries the Dizzaster, a unique weapon made by a friend of his. It has three uses. The first is it can manipulate objects. This means it can move crates, open doors, and lift panels, as well as others. They must be physical, weigh less than 500 pounds, and not be alive. The second is it has a tiny vortex next to the operating end. This vortex has an infinate storage of sharp pebbles, hard spheres, and razor disks. With the pull of a trigger, it sends these in front of the operating end. Its last use is it can charge a blast of pure force. This is the equivelant of a 100 pound punch striking you. The recoil is undesirable, however, to the tiny Fox.

Armor: He wears enchanted clothes, not armor like the rest of the Seven. These make any weapon that swings towards him bounce off. 1,000 pounds of pressure must be applied to break through the barrier. It does not protect against things not swung and does not protect against living creatures' attacks, such as punches, teeth, and claws. His speed makes up for that...

Spells: Enthusiastically accepting a spot as an apprentice wizard early in his life. He took 340 years of classes while the world was at its peak of happiness. He learned to control elements with absolute perfection, but took no part in learning how to create them. Thus, he may take an ally's Fireball and turn it stronger, but may not cast one himself.

Spell-like Abilities: He can take the sadness of others by hugging them and then converting it into happiness. Roho, being his best friend and his hero, one time, at the peak of Life, Furaha appealed to Roho to teach him how to heal others. He doesn't have the same power, but is still impressive. He can heal stratches, scars, scabs, and other small wounds instantly, but these become his for one hour. He will do so only sanely. More importantly, he taught himself his own variant. If he sleeps touching another, by curling up next to them or otherwise, he completely removes injuries over time. He once slept at the foot of a friendly Human who had died trying to protect Furaha from a car for three days. The woman was fully healed and was happy for many, many days.

Powers: His green eyes carry Happiness in them, and enthusiasm that everything will be alright. Unlike the rest of the Seven Keepers, he does not have any lack of hope for the situation of the Great War. Looking into his eyes makes even the darkest moods turn bright, makes the depressed smile and the giddy laugh and play.

Traits: He has a bouncy walk and a four-legged run. He also sings, dances, laughs, whistles, and snaps his fingers often. He smiles in all but the worst circumstances, which he then has an indifferent expression. He has a tendency to do cutesy things if he knows others will enjoy it. Furaha has never cried, been angry, or discriminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OOC: I like you're Avi changes Foxx)

The little red Fox bounded down the streets of the ruined town with haste. He felt Roho project his aura and began running as fast as he could (94 mph) towards him. He was laughing and smiling, doing flips off of walls. "Roho, Roho! Big brother Roho, I to you I go!" he sang as he sprinted. He squeaked and stopped instantly when he heard sobbing and talking and whining nearby. He perked his ear. "Comet! Focus hard and try to make a ball of water with the rain that's falling!" he heard, and from this he reckonned there were two non-mutants just sixty feet away. He chuckled to himself, "Big Roho can wait; I haven't seen another friendly for awhile now," and walked silently to them. When he was just ten feet away, he sat down cross-legged, facing them and waiting for them to notice him...

Offline NewfDraggie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Think Pink!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon.
  • Coloring: Pink and white.
  • Height: 6 Feet.
  • Weight: 170lbs.
  • Build: Slender, slightly toned.
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2009, 01:31:33 AM »
Sitting up again as this new figure appeared, not saying a word while he idly pulled out of a pouch at his hip a canteen of water, taking a large drink before placing it back and standing up; walking to the wall and leaning against it he pulled out one of his small throwing knives, spining it around in his hand, finger through the loop. He looked at each of the people there with him and sighed, finally saying something "So...what do you want from us? You don't know me, and I don't even know him, what could you possibly want from us?" he spoke, looking at the dimly lit figure; "if what you say is true, living beings dieing cause you anguish, then I don't see why you'd want to be with me.

Grinning he sheathed the little throwing knife and let out a soft yawn; "Either way, I'm still not finished with these packs of Mercenaries. They're the ones killing for profit around here, taking up my business and killing targets that have done nothing wrong" he said in a soft tone of voice before looking to the other, the dog that helped him out of the cold mud and rain and continuing "Why did you save me, anyway? Either way, I'd like to join somebody that has skill in firearms, seeing as I have to get close to do anything and have nobody to assist me with groups, usually ending up like this" he pointed to his wound, taking off the bandage to reveal a slowly dissipating scar.
NewfDraggie on WikiFur

Pink does more than you think!â„¢

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2009, 02:14:30 AM »
    Roho growled, "You heal well. I am proud to work beside one who's life radiates almost as bright as my own. You are a Dragon, so it isn't truly surprising. As for the mercenaries: I killed several of these men on the way here... and I have killed tens of thousands in my existance. Those that cause death... are death, simply put. I may slay those whose ruin or destroy others' lives without penalty to my health. One of the Priests that blessed me said that any who willingly ally themselves with me cleanse souls as I do. If we work alongside eachother, we will heal from us killing them, not become tired," the great wolf bows his head slightly, "But should you purposely inflict pain or cause death to any but those who provoke it, you will suffer as I do, and I will suffer doubly-so for it."
    Roho paused to let it sink in, "We waste our time with banter, however. If we have time free, we will converse freely. But for now, if you must rest or eat, do so. If you are prepared to go on, I must bless you with Life's gift... Please, let me know your course of action, Dragon. Oh," remembering the Dog just next to him, "You will accept the same if you wish to travel with me. And... ah..., " he grins the slightest bit, "If you smoke, you will be inflicting death upon yourself, not only tiring yourself from the smoking itself, but also because you will be inflicting death on yourself. It will be a good habit breaker, I feel."
    Roho perked his ears up, "Furaha...?" and then stood frozen in place for several minutes. He then smiled and yelled, "Furaha! My little brother! I will come see you soon!" Showing his teeth in a wide smile, he said quietly, "Friends, once we are on our way, I need to do something quickly... Now then, decide," and he sat down against a wall.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2009, 03:07:07 AM »
Arke inches away from the newcomer, slipping back into his bodyarmor as he does. "Yeah, and I hope you and reality can patch things up real soon, hon." He had failed t n otice his cigarette go out, and relit it as he turned to the dragon. "I dunno, guess I'm just a good Samaritan.  I couldn't leave you lying in a gutter like that, you know?" A quick drag on his cancer stick. "And I've got nothing pressing planned for the next few days. I suppose I could help you clean up a bit around this city. The names Arke. Arke Bloodwing."

Offline NewfDraggie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Think Pink!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon.
  • Coloring: Pink and white.
  • Height: 6 Feet.
  • Weight: 170lbs.
  • Build: Slender, slightly toned.
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2009, 03:27:32 AM »
He grinned and nodded, replying to the golden dog "You can call me Shado, there's no Whiskey at the end of my name, Arke"; turning his attention back to the other fellow he eyed him up for a moment and shook his head before speaking" if you want me to come with you then I can't accept that offer, simply because I can't promise everybody that I kill deserve it, even if I try to avoid killing people that don't do anything wrong I'm a realist, and if they're in my way I have no choice. Besides I've died too many times to have a soul anymore, I doubt something like that would even work on me; I don't want magic that has repercussions, so I must respectfully decline, unless you don't have to give me that.

Onto other priorities he walked off deeper into the warehouse, still within ear shot as he simply went to the recently deceased mercenaries and stripped them of any rations or anything possibly interesting; in particular he was stripping their wireless communicators and adjusting the frequency to a random setting, synchronizing them to the same one and placing the few into his backpack for possible later use. After stripping everything he needed he picked up one of their sidearms and inspected it, he hasn't used firearms as a primary weapon in many years, he decided a long time ago not to rely on them but having one didn't hurt his situation; strapping the pistol that resembled a Colt 1911 .45 clone of some sort, most likely made in Russia, to his right thigh and walked back, dragging a few backpacks of rudimentary equipment, food, and water canteens to the corner where Arke and Roho were too. "Take what you need, I've got what I need" he growled lowly, sniffing the rations and opening one to snack on.
NewfDraggie on WikiFur

Pink does more than you think!â„¢

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2009, 03:52:56 AM »
    "Very well, Shado. We are not bound as allies, and you may do as you wish," Roho said without expression. "I am unsure of whether you accept the blessing, Arke, but I will protect you as an ally nonetheless," Roho stood silent and then went to the door he came in, opening it a crack. He stood there for a very long time, silent and smiling. The quiet was broken when he abruptly slammed the door and clapped once, "Furaha, my young brother Fox, and Keeper of Happiness is only several hundred feet off, sitting with two survivors. I had assumed that he had perished, but death had not yet claimed him. I do hope you two will walk with me to him and his newfound friends, for he would so gladly enjoy giving this dreary town some cheer. I need no food or rest, so please let me know when you are prepared to leave," The great wolf sat down and grinned.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2009, 11:07:39 AM »
((Thanks, Donovan =^.^=))

Foxx grinned, a bit surprised.
"Yeah, well, it looks like I put a bit to much of effort into saving you.", he said, "We will just have to see if you have any other powers.", he continued, smiling.
He then tried to get up, but he fell on his knees, tired, "It's no use... I'm too tired...", he said.
He looked around and saw a small fox looking at them. He kept looking at the fox, wondering if he was friend or foe.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2009, 01:01:55 PM »
Comet looked at his hands feeling power within him

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2009, 01:11:46 PM »
Foxx kept looking at the small fox.
"Uh... Comet...?", he called.

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2009, 01:26:12 PM »
    Furaha giggled, "Well, took ya' long enough to notice me. I'm Furaha. That's Happiness in a language you may have no clue about, and that's fine. I'm here in this dreary old world to make sure things stay bright and enthusiastic... Big brother Roho is coming and he wouldn't even be alive without me. And uh..." he walked up to Foxx, looking into his eyes, "Hey, I know you from somewhere... You're Foxx, that's what I know. If that's right..." he pointed at Comet, "He's your buddy, Comet. Aw, cute. If only Utempo could see this."
    He said all this quickly and clearly, and punctuated his sentences with all sorts of fast, high squeaks and clicks. The whole time you look into his eyes you feel more hopeful and more happy than you have since the beginning of the Great War. Silence takes over for about ten seconds and then he said, "Yep, I gots magic eyes. Cool huh? Well, I'm not exactly the perfect fighter alone, and I need some friends," He looks at both of you in succession and then squealed, "Hey, are either of you tired or hurt? If we're gonna be super-friends we gotta be up in energy. Big brother Roho is going to come soon, then we should move on. Until then, wanna take a nap? We can all protect eachother! Furaha, Foxx, and Comet! It will work!" his adorable nature nearly makes you laugh as you consider.