The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 19307 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Re: Armageddon
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2009, 05:46:53 PM »
Foxx giggled when the fox stopped talking.
"Sure. But do you know a place where we can rest?", he asked, sitting, and getting his long hair from his face, "It's a shame I'm so tired, I could do something so we could stay dry...", he stated in a low voice.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »
Comet smiled a bit looking at Furaha despite the pain ... he felt great.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 07:46:01 PM by Comet »

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2009, 01:50:04 AM »
    Furaha giggled at Foxx's idea... staying dry would help, wouldn't it? Skipping upstairs there was a matress broken by time and a roof broken by weather. Pulling out the Dizzaster, he set it on auto push mode and pointed it upwards. The pesty rain began to slide down an invisible dome to the sides of the house, leaving the room untouched. Then the little fox sat speaking a long enchantment... and the matress was surrounded by an opaque black sphere. After two minutes, the sphere disappeared and in the matress' place was a king sized bed, almost as big as the room. Furaha smiled, stumbled onto the bed and sighed. "There we go, bed... no breakfast though. That's okay right?" and Furaha fell asleep, breathing silently.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »
Foxx followed Furahe upstairs and watched as he used Dizzaster to repel the rain and did the enchantment.
"It's o... never mind.", Foxx said with a smile, noticing that the little fox was already asleep. He looked at Comet and then curled a bit on the big bed, wrapping his big tail around his body and some minutes later he drifted to sleep.

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2009, 10:35:55 PM »
    As the three companions sleep upon the large matress, a breaking sound appeared downstairs, waking the three. Foxx and Comet see Furaha hopping up and down screaming and frowning, "No! No, no, no! Go away Kibuhuti! There's enough sadness in this stupid place as it is!"
    There in the doorway, a small, dully gray Fox with mournful eyes and a sad, sarcastic smile and dark velvet robes strolled in casually. "But sadness is so common, nowadays, Furaha. Surely it must be more important? You want to taste some sadness for yourself?"
    Furaha chittered his teeth together and shook. They dark Fox in the doorway pointed at him and as Foxx and Comet looked, he began crying and fell to the floor on his knees, begging for her to go away. She glared at him and he crawled against the wall, with tears in his eye and his fur spread down. She frowned at the two friends of his, and snapped her fingers, breaking the Dizzaster in half. The rain fell in a huge splash, covering them all with cold water. She shook her head, "Imbeciles," and disappeared out the doorway.
    After she left, Furaha took upon an expressionless face and spoke quietly and slowly, "That was Kibuhuti... Sadness. She's gotten strong if you guys weren't able to do anything when she came in. Not surprising, really. It's just good she can't kill without Ukomo's... err, Death's permission. Sigh... give me a moment, friends," he mumbled and shuffled over to the Dizzaster... which was an ironical disaster. With a clap of his hands, it came back together and with a whistle, it pointed upwards, forcing back the rain again. He glanced sideways at them and tried a futile smile, then sagged down in the corner of the upstairs room... with his head to the floor. "Sadness," he said once, then sobbed.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2009, 04:44:32 PM »
Foxx looked at the gray fox, wondering who she was.
"What do you...?", he started when Furaha said there was enough sadness already. He looked as the strange fox pointed at the smaller fox, making him cry, "What did you do?!", Foxx almost yelled, running over to Furaha. Suddenly he felt the cold water falling over him.
"Imbeciles.", the gray fox said, then left.
As Furaha got up and fixed Dizzaster, Foxx's ears drooped saddly. He walked to the corner where Furaha was and hugged him.
"Please... don't be sad...", he said, "Her powers grow when someone's sad right...?", he asked.

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »
    Furaha looked up and smiled grimly, with blue-gray eyes, "Yes, Foxx... And thanks to the War, it's no surprise she has gotten powerful... Kibuhuti cannot kill because that makes less people to make sad, but she can ruin lives easily," he took on a blank smile and looked somewhere far off, "Before we were blessed and cursed, me and Kibuhuti were two kits in a huge community of them... We," he clapped to elevate its meaning, "WE were normal then. We didn't have to worry about upholding a cause. Between you and me, Foxx, I love my charge: To make others happy. It's so easy, so enjoyable. But poor Kibuhuti," he coughed, "That's not even her real name," he squealed loudly now, "No, it's not even her! All the fourteen keepers' bodies... What are we but capsules for the magic that goes through us!? We have personalities, but can we control them? Of course not!" his eyes snapped open and they were red around the edges. "Hold on you two!" he jumped up, conjured a mirror of water using what was left in the mattress, and looked into it. He dispelled it using the Dizzaster.
    "Foxx, leave me alone for a while; I need to get rid of the sadness in myself," and he sat in a lotus position with his hands on his knees, brow furrowed in concentration. After a while, a warm glow of green flashed from him, and his eyes snapped open, an emerald colour. With a silent word, he snapped once and the two friends' pities were washed off. "I'll tell you more later, buddy! But right now... I'm gonna..." Furaha fell asleep in the corner as Foxx stood above him. He mumbled a few seconds later almost incoherently, "Why can't Richy get here?" and leaves the two to themselves.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
About: Rosuto was one of the lucky few who managed to escape experementation due to the fact that he wouldn't harm a fly without a solid reason.  Living close to a national gaurd armory, when things went south, and people began to die off, he quickly looted some usefull suplies from the armory, and stores them in the back of the humvee he practacly lives in.  Moving from place to place, he searches for others who have survived so that he can attempt to rekindle the spark of civilization.  Quick to act, but reluctant to kill, Rosuto is in himself an oddity in these times.
Name: Rosuto
Species: Fox
Height: 5'9
Weight: 173
Weapons: .50 Barret Semi Auto Sniper rifle (looted), Combat knife (looted) .243 hunting rifle with tranq rounds
Armor: Combat armor and helmet (also looted)
Spells: None
Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells): None
Powers: None
Traits: Quick and efficient, he will tranq others before he would kill them
Skills: First aid, Good shot
Other equipment: 4 unopened med kits (one is curently open, and has a few thinigs missing), 5 boxes of MREs, 2 boxes of water purifiers, Thermal blanket, spare parts to repair his humvee and guns, whet stone to sharpen his knife, Amunition, spare armor/helmets, 3 canteens
((this isn't to over the top is it?))

===================================================================================================================

Driving slowly into town, I look back and fourth scanning for signs of life, and upon seeing none, search for a supermarket, or some such place that would have water, and fresh food so that I don't run out of rations.  Gotta make those last as long as I can, I need some fresher food so that what I do have lasts longer and I don't have to become a raider just to stay alive. Turning into the parking lot of a crumbling super market, I aproach the front doors in my armored vehicle, tires crunching on the stones.  ((I know you guys aren't at a super market, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't hear the roar of a desiel engine, or the crunch of the tires =^.^= ))
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 04:04:54 PM by Rosuto »
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2009, 02:02:48 AM »
((Quick OOC: Thanks to Comet, I'm taking consideration into the length of my posts))

Furaha awoke, angrily wondering to himself why he bothered sleeping. "I'm imbued with magic... I'm ageless... I should just keep watch lest someone step on me," he thought as he jumped up. Minutes later, he heard the roar of an engine just a hundred feet away. He skittered quietly to the scene and found a bigger Fox in front of the local supermarket: Not mutated, not even rugged. Furaha smiled and walked quickly, greeting him and waving.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2009, 02:20:14 AM »
Hearing and seeing the other fox, I wave before say "Hello there friend, do you know if there are other survivors in the area?  I've been searching for others, and your the only one I've managed to bumble across yet, I have plenty of suplies, and as you can see, a working vehicle, so if you and some of your friends want to leave this place I can give you a lift and you can travel with me.  The old civilization may have fallen, and we may look like animals, but it doesn't mean we need to act like such."

Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2009, 02:36:18 AM »
    Furaha skipped over to Rosuto and looked him in the eye with a toothy smile on his face, "Yep. In fact, if I remember correctly... Yeah, you're one of the people I've seen before... among... countless others," he sat blankly for a moment, "Rosuto's your name right? After we grab some supplies, I'll go show you my two buddies back there," and he pointed from where he came from.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2009, 12:36:20 PM »
((Donavan, I've never been in this town so I doubt you would know who I am))

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »
((Its Furaha as a whole. He is "blessed" (or cursed) with a very powerful mind and great remembrance. He only needs to hear your name and see you at one point in his near nine-thousand years to remember you, for example. That's just a fact I determined as I began making the Seven Keepers which is my story.))

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »
((this isn't your story Donavan, and I don't think that you lived 9000 years in this one!))

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2009, 03:21:37 AM »
((Well, we got that settled))