The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27996 times)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2009, 12:59:26 AM »
The darkly dressed girl tilted her head to the left slightly and frowned as the white bipedal wolf walked away from her and walked towards a building that looked incongruous to the other buildings in The World That Never Was. ghost wondered why he would be heading there, or why he was even here on this world. The world seemed pointless to even exist. She shrugged to her self at her dark thoughts, she grinned as the wolf started running toward the old castle. With out a second thought the darkly clad figure ran after him, there wasn't much to this world, as far as she could have seen, unless she chose to look harder than she had been, here was a new being, headed to the castle ruins, an adventure in the making. Rook smiled and ran faster to keep up with the white wolf, no sense to let an opportunity like this pass her by.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:03:01 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2009, 02:12:47 AM »
Looking around the room, I get a bearings of where we are. "If I am right about this computer, we are currently in the mainframe, and have been placed in isolation because we are not part of the system...basically, we're in the supercomputer of the computer lab, its like a different world." I said, seeing that I could actually grabs one of my lances, and it sparks to the touch.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2009, 11:00:19 AM »
He continued on his way, belting his sword-and-sheath about his waist as he slowed down into a quiet walk (considering both of his legs were metal). He started to calm his breathing and his body down as he got closer to the castle-like building. "No telling who is inhabiting there now.."he muttered as he started to sneak instead of walking, trying to find and use every shadow he could find as cover.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »
ghost caught up to the wolf and started walking slower with him, she stayed about 10 yards behind him, her feet clicking slightly on the ground slightly as she walked. She started sneaking with him, taking the cover he previously used, staying to the shadows like he did, probably to stay out of sight of the heartless and nobodies that scaled the castle walls. "What are you up to lycan'' the darkly dressed figure said quietly more to her self than to the white wolf walking ahead of her, as she followed him closer and closer to the castle.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:02:35 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »
Foxx looked at Dragyn, "Anything unusual...? Without counting the fact that their weapons floated and stuff like that." the it hit him, and he quickly turned to Rosuto, "Rosuto's weapon!" he said, "It transformed into some kind of key!" he said. He turned to Dragyn again, "I think it was Keyblade." he said, not sure.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2009, 06:29:59 PM »
A look of disbelief crossed his face "A keyblade?!....no....that makes....five keyblade bearers!!!". Jealousy started to set in...his brother died, he trained his body to fight heartless, but when it comes to the keyblade, someone else gets it?!

His entire demeanor becomes very depressed as he slumps against the doorway, none of the weapons he had would be fit for actual combat, and now he might not get a keyblade like he hoped for...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »
Foxx drooped his ears slightly as he saw Dragyn getting sad. He followed him outside, "Hey... it's ok... I bet you'll get a Keyblade soon. You've been training a lot." he said, trying to cheer his friend up.

Suddenly, about five Neoshadows came out of nowhere and snatched Foxx away, "Let me GO!" Foxx yelled, trying to cut the Heartless with his sword, in vain.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2009, 07:10:52 PM »
He noticed heartless, and memories of his brother dying trying to keep the heartless at bay flashed in his head, no...not again...even if I don't have a keyblade, I can still fight with my magic was what he thought as he gathered electricity in his hands, and lept forward, kicking a neoshadow away, and knocking the others aside, trying to get them away from Foxx...

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2009, 07:20:35 PM »
The neoshadow that had Foxx went into an abandoned house and locked the door. Foxx was struggling as hard as he could, "Let me go you son of..." he couldn't finish, because the heartless knocked him unconscious.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2009, 07:29:53 PM »
Dragyn chases the neoshadow, but is too slow to keep up, and arrives at a locked door, when he tries to pummel it down, its surprisingly resistant...and low on magic, he couldn't shoot a bolt large enough to break the door down, and he was also too far away to get an ether and be back in time. So, instead of trying to break it down with magic, he took a deep breath, and started pummeling the door with fists alone, using the pain from each hit to sharpen his focus.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 08:16:55 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2009, 08:17:58 PM »
Foxx manages to get the heartless to release him and backs away, looking around, "No exit..." he thought, looking at the bricks that covered the windows. The heartless jumped at Foxx while he was distracted and made a big cut in his right wing, "Gah!" Foxx yelled, feeling a sharp pain on his wing, "Dragyn...! Help...!" he shouted.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »
Having had enough of technology for one day, golge decided to head back to the world that never was and opened a portal there.

he arrived outside the castle, rather than inside it. "hmph i was a little off this time" he grumbled, still impatient due to the organisations apparent lack of action, if nothing happened soon, he was going to make something happen.

as he began to walk towards the castle, he became aware of a faint clicking noise, either someone else was here or he was hearing things again, he put himself on high alert and continued on to the castle
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »
Hearing Foxx shouting for help, he almost ignored the pain and all his other senses as he started pummeling the door harder and harder...eventually, the thought occoured Dammit, I just need a weapon, ANY WEAPON, be it club or sword, JUST GET ME IN THERE!!! and he unconsiously called out Ultima, and in his last strike, shattered the door, then, when he looked at the neoshadow, he charged at it, Ultima in hand, and tore it apart with savage cuts....

Before his rage subsided and he regained his senses, Ultima vanished into sparks of light, then he collapsed, adrenaline finnaly stopped flowing, and fatigue quickly piling on.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2009, 08:26:55 PM »
Vince heard some ruckus coming from somewhere nearby as he looked over Radiant Garden from the rooftop he stood on. It sounded like someone was trying to beat his way through something so he decided to check it out, being curious and all.
It didn't take too long for the dragon to locate the source of the noise, and was now watching as someone tied to beat down a door with his bare fists. "Much use that is..." He though as he watched it from a rooftop nearby, having taken his hood down for the moment.
Vince then continued to watch amusedly as the dragon-like anthro pounded on the door, but soon saw a keyblade form in the persons paw, his curiosity starting to build up. "It can't be..." He though to himself as he saw the dragon slash his way through the door.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »
"So your telling me that we are inside of the computer?  Well that can't be too good, we have to find a way out of here."  Phillly says looking around the small cell.