The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27995 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »
Looking at one of the walls, he notices a change in the wall pattern..."Well, if I gathered enough of the old files the previous Organization left behind, the door was easily opened, we just need enough random data to create a passcode, and the exit should appear....here!" accentuating the location, by smacking the uneven section of the cell, and spheres of random data popped out, which automatically gathered in Jelkin's left lower arm as he continued pumelling the cell wall...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »
looking at Jelkin Philly says "You actually read through the files of the original Organization XIII?  I never would have even given it any thought.  But I'm glad that you read them."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2009, 09:22:36 PM »
As I'm punching the wall, and nearly have enough data I explained how..."Well, before I lost contact with you guys, I 'borrowed' them since they were going to be thrown out as part of the castle for 'renovations'....they had a surprising amount of info on them, but nothing on how to find a keyblade bearer"...and once I finished pummeling the door, my left lower arm became a gauntlet, with a digital key in the place of a hand...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »
"Well the way I figure it, if your going after a keyblade bearer it's best to let them find you first.  Unless of course you already know who the keyblade bearer is, then that's a very bad idea."  He says laughing, but is soon cut short as he sees jelkin's hand turn into an digital key.  "That looks painful."

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2009, 10:27:57 PM »
error...Data incompatible

Snowy blinked several times before he was back in the computer room, apparently alone. ..the hell? he thought to himself as he looked around the computer room. "I wonder where they went...well this isn't good" he said to himself, annoyed. Finally making a decision he travelled to the residential area of Radiant Gardens, he looked over the town and spotted a dark figure on the top of a building "So at least there's some of us left...well this means the plan has gone to hell...I suppose I should see who that is" he decided mentally before opening a portal to arrive next to the figure, who he realised was Vince.

"seen anything unusual?" he asked, slightly detached as he noticed a broken down door...he deemed it of no importance though and brought his mind back to the conversation.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2009, 10:59:55 PM »
Foxx crawled over to Dragyn, yelping slightly at the pain, "Dragyn...! Wake up..." he said, shaking him slightly, "Ugh...!" he did, then he looked at his wing. It had a weird angle, probably broken, "D-Dragyn..." he called again, passing out and falling by Drygon's side.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »
Hearing his name called out while unconsious, he started to awaken, and noticed Foxx on top of him, his wing broken, and having no idea what he did a couple seconds before, he used the mana regained in his sleep to heal the wing. Once it was fully attached, he picked up Foxx, and hoisted him onto his back, and ran back to the house, figuring it was safer than the abandoned one he was in...

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »
He stopped at the entrance, peeking inside just enough to see who or what was inhabiting the building. All he saw were Nobodies on the ground floor but he saw something else that caught his attention. "Heartless and Nobodies working together? I thought Maleficent was also taken down in that war, and she hated the Nobodies." He continued looking, wondering what was going on. He was unaware of being watched while he watched the Nobodies and Heartless.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:58:20 AM by Vosur »

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2009, 06:36:10 AM »
After my father's assistant left our house, my father went over to my mother. They began to talk back and forth quietly, just in case I overheard them. I went to a corner and sat down, hugging my legs to my chest. I nodded off after about 10 minutes.

~I wake up in a field, my sight blurred from the exposure of the sun. I stand up and dust myself off, then begin to walk forward. I stop, beginning to hear a faint noise. A yelling. A screaming. Then a laughing. I continued to stand there as quietly as possible. Then, after about a minute of  standing there, I hear more noises. First, the sound of weapons crashing together. Then voices. I concentrated deeply on the voices. I collapse~

I wake up in a silent laboratory with no light but those from the machines. I stand up and yawn, stretching my legs and arms, popping my joints. I make my way to the bookshelf that towered above the operating table, pull up a chair, and stand in it, starting to climb to the top. As I reached the top, I threw my right paw up there, feeling around for my keyblade.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2009, 11:49:22 AM »
ghost paused when the white wolf got to the gate of the old castle. she stopped about 7 yards behind him. she drew her blade and settled her grip on her shield. "now now, who is watching the castle?" she said to the bi pedal wolf. she was tired of this game, he seemed to be just interested in looking at the castle, and she had seen the nobodies and heartless working for a while now. she was interested in what he was doing, but watching him watch some thing like heartless and nobodies working together, it wasn't interesting. "and while we are talking, why?" she asked, her face solemn.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:01:26 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2009, 11:55:36 AM »
As golge continued towards the castle, he saw something odd, there, at the entrance, was a wolf(vosur) and someone else he couldn't quite make out, "intruders? hmm this could be fun" he said quietly to himself and started sticking to the shadows, approaching them swiftly
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
Vince looked quickly towards Snowy before turning back to watch the house with the now broken door, just in time to see the dragon rush out with someone on his back. He then turned back to Snowy. "Unusual?" The dragon said with a monotonous voice, keeping a break and then continuing. "If I am correct, the dragon who just ran away from that house in front of us..." Vince made a short pause. "...Is a keyblade bearer. So we should keep an eye on those two in the future, while the one with the keyblade is still unaware of his... Potentials."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »
Vosur slowed his breathing down further, his ears swishing about, now scanning the surrounding area for any trace of sound out of the ordinary. He caught the sound of someone that had followed closely before they spoke to him. "Well, more reason do I need than watching my enemy's movements? But as for who I am, you need not be concerned..." he cuts off, hearing a second set of footsteps. "Great... too heavy to be Heartless or Nobody grunts." He started looking around for signs of movement.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 10:08:24 PM by Vosur »

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »
Snowy raised an eyebrow at this information "well then wouldn't it be better to attack him now before his power is realised? He wouldn't stand a chance against the two of us" He suggested, cracking his knuckles in anticipation, noting where the dragon ran off to so they could pursue if needed. He stood there impatiently waiting for Vince's reply

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »
"That's quite the good idea you have there, Snowy. It would be much wiser to take him out before he realizes his powers." He then looked towards the direction the dragon had taken off. "After you, my friend." He then said, having noticed Snowy's anticipation to get some action.

Giruuuuuu!