The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 28001 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Oogie, with no regard for time, opened the door with a scowl. "Oh, it's you. Come in, come in!"

Nairobi closed her eyes and adjusted her red-black cloak and entered the mansion, opening her eyes once more when she was all the way inside. She sighed with disgust. Some serious redecorating was needed here. Balancing her blade, Full Bloom, on her shoulder, the two-toned canine unhooked her cloak hood and lowered it, breathing in the tantalizing scent of death and terror.

"I see you've been busy, Boogie. Where is the Wielder?" She demanded coldly, settling atop an empty cage from the Bug-balls' latest victim.

"Why, I haven't a clue, Ms. Grace." The menacing tone in his voice was subtle.

"I doubt that, Boogie. Tell me where he is and I'll reward you." She threatened softly, stretching her bat-like wings and glancing around for his henchmen. "Where are Lock, Stock and Barrel hiding this time?"

"Off doing an errand. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked loudly, a slight growl in his voice.

"I want the keyblade. Get rid of the Wielder and I won't rip your seams, bug-ball." With a flick of her wrist, Full Bloom whipped past his head and nicked the threading of his off-white sack. He fell apart and she smiled coldly at him. "Do not disappoint me, Oogie." Nairobi growled as she disappeared.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Vince sat up after a while, having gotten bored of just waiting for something to happen. The dragon them summoned a portal in front oh him, stepping through it and ending up in front of Hollow Bastion. As he stood in front of the gates, he looked around for a while and turned towards Radiant Gardens in the distance, looking at the town and thought about all the people living there, not knowing of the dangers that lay ahead.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Appearing back in Hallow Bastian, Nairobi walked to the Radiant Garden, snarling. No one seems to know where the keyblades are and it seems we have to manhunt for them... Something I would have preferred not to do this time around... Her tail hitched under her cloak and she folded her wings into her body. Calmly, Nikkoli-Nakobi stepped into the weapons shop, glancing around.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
After reaching the end of the district, I call out my lances, and stand on the tip of one as the other five push me and the lance I'm standing on, higher and higher, until I see the crater and ravine by what seems to be a broken wall. "Hm...I guess this is where the 'Sora' kid fought off all those heartless...that must've taken either alot of swordskill, magic, and guts...". But, as I was marveling at the feat...I was paying less attention of keeping the lances upright, and eventually, the bottom one vanished under the intense pressure, and I fell into an allyway, losing control of my magic and consiousness in what seemed like a giant explosion. All I remember saying before blacking out was..."What the Fu-!?!"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 05:37:12 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Richie yawned toothily as he turned away Foxx's blade with the curve of his now-chosen Scimitar, "Well, I'm not sure myself," he said swinging down at Foxx's leg only for it to be stopped short, "I mean, all we have to go by are tales and stories," he said, spinning around quickly swinging his blade towards Foxx's head.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Foxx yipped when his sword swung to one side, "Come on, you believe that there are other worlds..." he asked. He noticed Richie swinging his scimitar at his head and quickly put his own sword in the way. Some sparkles could be seen when the two swords hit each other, "... out there, don't you?" he finished. He moved his arm quickly and gave some steps backwards.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
"Of course I believe there are other worlds. I just don't believe that so few people could save so many. It sounds more like a fairy tale," Richard said taking a long step towards and bringing the sword coming down in a diagonal fashion at Foxx.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Foxx rolled over to one side and quickly got up, "Aww, you're no fun...!" he said, aiming his sword at Richie's legs, "I believe he managed to do it, along with his friends." he continued.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
"With one's friends to help him you'd be surprised at what one can do." Rosuto says suddenly, having finished his meal and come over to see how Foxx's lessons were going and maybe have some practice himself as well.  Walking over to a bench, he sits down on it, pulling his legs up onto it and sitting cross legged, gently rubbing any stiffness out of his paws, ankles, knees, and calves so that when he spars, his legs won't hinder hiim
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
Richard swung the flat of his Scimitar hard at Foxx's blade, sending it and Foxx sprawling, "Mmmmm. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I don't see any reason to believe it, either. I'll have to see some proof, if there is any," he murmured the last bit to himself as he ran at Foxx, coming down heavily. He glanced at Rosuto as he came in.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
After about ten or so minutes I'm guessing, my sight finally comes back, and I lazily try to get up out of the crate I apparently smashed with my back, only to find that heartless are outside the exit of the alleyway, apparently waiting to see if I ended up dead. Well I wouldn't be in the organization if I was taken out that easily I thought as I burst out of the alleyway, scattering the heartless, some natural, others made, and tried to get away before finding that even more are coming from the alleyway I just fell in, and started to circle me in an attempt to keep me from running. Does someone want me dead? was constantly going through my head as I cut through the heartless, but I didn't seem to be getting anything but more and more exhausted...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:12:14 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
"Whoa!!" Foxx shouted, falling to the floor and sliding some feet away, on his back, his sword landing some feet away from him. He sat and looked at Richie "I swear... I'm going to get you some day." he said, grinning. He looked at Rosuto and smiled "Hey again." he said, picking up his sword.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Vosur wandered the old streets within the City of the World that Never Was, letting his mind repeat of when he heard the tales of when a great battle took place in that same city. "Two warriors, wielding weapons that resembled keys, used all of their strength to subdue the darkness in one area. This city was the battleground and the darkness still lingers as it is a necessary component of balance. If the darkness rises up, the light must also to gain strength to keep the balance. But light can only subdue darkness for so long before it begins again." he spoke to himself, his metal legs keeping a rythmn as he walked down the darkened alleyways.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Snowy stumbled and fell while executing an dodge, allowing a dusk to slice at his back. He gritted his teeth at the pain and spun around, cutting the offender into ribbons. Falling to one knee, he panted heavily, his chest heaving. "I can't give up...not now...Get up! I can't afford to slack!" Using his Keyblades to steady himself, the Leopard stood up, a look of sheer determination etched across his muzzle. He loosed a war cry and flung both Keyblades towards the remaining foes, The blades slicing them apart before dissipating as the wielder lost consciousness.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
They just keep coming, seriously, who did I anger this much?!was my last thought before I decided to stop trying to fight them all off, but instead, try to get away...it would cost me my dignity, but right now losing to shadows, soldiers, and the occasional book wielding heartless, was not on my agenda. So, I use areo to lift my feet off the ground, and my lances surrounding me side-by-side diagonally, and glide away from the heartless swarm...hoping I don't run into others along the way...