The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27993 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2009, 08:39:13 PM »
Giggling softly, she sneaked up when he wasn't looking and pounced him, licking his cheek. "Nothing to be embarrassed about or nervous for." She teased, kneading his back gently with her claws. "As much fun as it would be to be stuck on a rail with you, let's see if Philly figures out how to use the key, shall we?" She purred in his ear, still giggling softly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2009, 08:52:56 PM »
Philly looks at the wall in shock as Jelkin and Nairobi both go through it leaving him behind.  He runs over to the wall and starts pounding in the wall.  "Hey guys this isn't funny at all" he says scowling.  He punches the wall one good hard time and his hand turned into a key.  "It's about time" he said pointing it at the wall as it opened up just big enough to let him through.  He walks through and sees the other two fooling around.  "I would greatly appreciate if we got out of here fast.  I'm sure the others are waiting."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »
Looking at Nairobi, then at Philly, a wide grin crosses my face as I grab her again, leap onto the light rail, and activate it, letting go of Nairobi and waving back at Philly smiling...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:43 PM »
She chuckled, sitting comfortably on his back. "Where are we going now, scale face?" She purred, wolf tail flicking in amusement as she watched Philly become a spec in the distance. After a few turns, she settled on his shoulders and draped her tail off his right hip, barely touching his thigh. She snickered, flicking the scales near his eye. "So.... why the sudden grab and the embarrassment, Jelkin?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »
Philly watches them ride off into the distance, his mouth dropped wide.  Suddenly he summons his gun arrows and fires multiple shots in the direction that they went.  After realizing that they weren't coming back he starts walking down a long corrider off to the right.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2009, 09:14:45 PM »
Thinking back...he did act a little childish...."Well, would you act embarrassed if you held on to someone for longer than they felt comfortable...?" then, I look back at the hand that became a key, and now it held a glowing, graphed sphere...perfect, a grid map...while looking at it..I guess our destination "Well, If I'm following this map right, we should be heading straight to Tron himself...theres bound to be nearby monitor there...."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2009, 09:17:20 PM »
"Tron....?" She gasped, barely able to breath for a moment. "Durse him and his electronic genius..." She snarled, sliding off his shoulders to stand staring off into the direction they'd come.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2009, 09:22:00 PM »
Well, bad news is...he knows who the Organization is...not the current, but he does recognize the cloaks...after all, the first person he laid eyes on was Sora...who knew about us at the time...so unless you don't mind stripping, be prepared for a...wait...somethings wrong, the light rail stopped!!!" Then he looked at the dashboard, and it said 'The line ends here O. XIII, your host truly,   T.'

====================================
Sitting on the chair, waiting for the heartless and Nobodies...Dragyn can barely pay attention ...his knuckles are bleeding and screaming in pain....he spent all of his mana trying to get Foxx back...and hes nodding off every two seconds....but he can't just pass out, hes knows hes the only one who knows what hes up against..."Jelkin...forgive me..." was all he could say....then he collapsed, thankfully on the flat edge of his scimitar...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:59:59 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2009, 12:12:04 AM »
Standing up quickly I pick up Dragyn and lay him on the bed as well.  "Don't worry friend, I'll make sure nothing hurts you, or Foxx." Turning quickly so that I may watch the door, Fenrir reapears in my hand, not even startling me this time as I lean against the wall and keep watch over my friends.  I know why I have this power now, it's not to destroy or harm, but to protect!  With this I will protect every one, and every thing from the evil shadows.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2009, 01:22:06 AM »
I entered the gate, looking around. I then fixed my sight on the portal thingy at the very back. I hastily but cautiously stepped towards it. I arrived at it and looked down at it, then looked back at my home. "Welp...no turnin' back now...". I stepped into it and I then materialized.

~a few minutes later~

I arrived in Tron, noticing the sudden change of scenery. I've never seen this stuff in my life. Bright, neon blues and reds. I looked down at my self and my heart skipped a beat. My shoes were a light blue with white neon lights on the soles and in a 'Z' formation along the sides. My pants went to my knees, the design matching the one's on my shoes and my shirt was the exact opposite in coloring. A neon white base with light blue designs.
I pulled my Pumpkinhead from over my shoulder and held it out to my side, scraping the ground a bit as I walked.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2009, 03:11:33 AM »
As Philly was walking down the corridor looking for some way to get out of the computer he sees someone materalize some distance away from him.  When he saw the keyblade in his hand he started growling but quickly realized and stopped.  "Just my luck to run into a keyblade bearer and not know my surroundings.  Maybe he won't know that I'm with Organization XIII though and I can use him to get me out of here." Philly thought to himself.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2009, 04:35:51 AM »
He turned fully toward the voice that called out to them. "I know where I am..." he almost said in a smirk, tugging at one ribbon like strand to loosen the sheathed sword from his belt and catching the entire weapon in his right hand. "Question is, what do you intend to do with Heartless and Nobodies together?" he hinted to the new individual, having a feeling of null and malice at the same time.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »
Growling, she went to the writing and smacked it with her clawed hand. "F*** you Tron." Her eyes danced angrily and she turned on Jelkin. "Get this thing going or I'll hang you, Jelkin."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2009, 10:45:01 PM »
I sighed...this was going to hurt..."Fine...I'll start it up...but let me tell you how this will work...I can hack into the system...and start the rail myself..but by that time, Tron might try to stop the attempt by cutting off the connection..." pointing to himself to clarify the danger..." now... I'll get this started, since I don't exist anyway..." with a hint of anger in his voice, as he gathers excess data in his left hand again, and rams it into the monitor, going through it like liquid, and then cementing himself...a few moments later, the light rail starts up, and cracks appear on Jelkin's left arm....

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2009, 11:50:22 PM »
"..Anybody here?..", I called out in a soft voice. I continued to make my way through this neon palace, looking around and observing my surroundings.