The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27992 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2009, 01:10:31 AM »
Golge twitched with rage at the tone in the wolfs voice "why you insolent....." he paused to regain his composure, "I am afraid you will have to leave as you are trespassing, go or I will be forced to take action" he replied coldly, almost wishing for them not to comply.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2009, 01:37:39 AM »
I jumped, startled at the sudden voice, and quickly turned my head to where the arguing was coming from. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a wall. I crawled over to it and leaned against it, listening to the arguing.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2009, 04:09:17 AM »
Philly walked up behind the Keyblade bearer and said "You look lost kid."  Glancing down at Pumpkinhead he couldn't help but wonder "Why does this kid have a keyblade?  He barely looks like he could handle a regular blade.  Oh well, at least I have nothing to worry about if he attacks me."

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2009, 11:07:32 AM »
I snapped my gaze around at him, noticing the black robes he was wearing '...who WAS he?......and what was he WEARING?...'. I've never seen anything like this. I answered shakily,"..Uhh..yea-..I mean NO...I'm NOT lost...". Right now, I had NO idea of what was going on. I slowly began to back away from him, ignoring the fussing between the other two around the corner. 

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
"well i don't want to be trespassing" she shrugged, thumbing her blade slightly. the small darkly dressed girl contemplatively, she looked over the chameleon, he was dressed as she was, in a dark cloak. "would you happen to be part of organization thirteen" the blind falcon asked curiously, but there was a slight edge behind her curiosity, barley noticeable. she clenched her blade and shield slightly. the mini titan frowned, her dark gray eyebrows pushing towards each other, making two little hash marks above her nose, like a small eleven, "answer wisely" she said one more time crouching into a battle stance, her bleached white gray hair a small beacon in the darkness falling slightly over her golden eyes. her stance was slightly angled so she would be able to block an attack from the wolf behind her. she didn't know if she was on her side or not.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:59:38 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2009, 02:04:23 PM »
Golge looked over at the girl, as if suddenly realising she was there, "I don't think that's for you to know" he snarled, and then he laughed, noticing her battle stance "Such a rash behaviour is likely to get you killed" he said darkly. he snapped his fingers and some dusks and berzerker nobodies arrived. "Now I ask you all again, Leave or action WILL be taken" he summoned his claymore to his side, getting ready in case they attacked.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »
ghost saw the nobodies appear, 'so he did answer my question after all' she thought to herself, no body other then organization 13 could summon nobodies, to her knowledge at least. she gripped her short blade, and wished for a longer one at this point, short was good for quick work, not for fighting multiple enemies. 'must make do with what i have'. she looked at the chameleon in the dark cloak. "no follower of darkness tells me what to do" she said and ran at one of the nobodies

(hey golge (gizor), how many nobodies are there? just for reference)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:59:15 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »
"Hey kid relax, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said laughing after he said the last part.  "I'm just looking for a way out of here.  You realize your inside a computer right?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:59 PM »
He also charged into the fray, raising the sword to almost eye-level as he thumbed it just enough out to make it like a mirror as he spoke. "Haste-y, aren't we?" he joked as he looked into the mirror of the blade, making his intended targets for a Haste spell himself and the girl as he saw her on the reflection before pulling it back in, keeping the sword-in-sheath at chest levelin his right hand. His eyes went from their normally blue color to a bright-red as he went from a joking demeanor in the start of the battle to a "grizzled Sergeant" attitude. "Need to take out those Berserkers first..." he muttered to himself as he started to direct his initial attacks on his targets.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »
(sorry about not posting, life got in the way >.>)

Snowy smiled as he clicked his fingers, ordering the heartless to break-down the walls of the house, creating an almighty boom that vibrated through the street, it was a few seconds before most of the battalion were in the house. With a flick of his wrist, he ordered his dark minions to search the house for the Keyblade bearers.
And kill them.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »
Foxx sat on the bed and looked at Rosuto. He heard a loud crash and jumped off the bed, startled, looking through the window. He saw some nobodies walking into the house, and a cloaked leopard behind them.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2009, 08:42:16 PM »
Annoyed at his attitude and her own actions, she kept her mouth shut as he worked. Her cloak swished about her ankles and Nairobi relaxed her grip on one of the rails, noticing she was about to break it. Reining herself into the iron grip of apathy, Nairobi sat back to stay out of Jelkin's way. She said nothing, thought nothing, and did nothing.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »
Vince looked as the heartless bursted through the wall of the house, standing beside Snowy with a smile on his muzzle. "Let's see how well they can handle the heartless."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2009, 10:32:56 PM »
I paused, letting the tip of my keyblade rest on the ground. "..Who-...Who ARE you?...."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2009, 11:01:29 PM »
I pulled my hand out of the monitor, and noticed, that my left hand had digital cracks leading from the palm of my hand all the way to my shoulder. "GAAAaah" I yelled out as the anti-hack started to tear my digital frame one byte at a time...

I back away from the monitor and slump against the railing, then I checked to see the damage the anti-hack did...."Crap...all my mana programs are corrupted...just means I can't heal or shoot wind jets...damn...he got five of my lances corrupted...."....this started to tear at what little room for anger I had, and I created a lance, just to clear a whole section of railing in one sweep...."Enough!...this A.I. has been screwing with me long enough!"

Jelkin I am no more....only Vengence for my power....Vengence for my non-existance....Vengence until Tron either gives back my power or I tear it out of his Memory banks....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel