The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27991 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2009, 01:39:06 AM »
(2 berzerkers and 5 dusks, but more may or may not arrive)

As soon as the two warriors began attacking, Golge moved away slightly to allow his nobodies to buy him time to go berzerk himself, "hmph that wolf seems very experienced, and the girl..." he shook his head, "no time to think, only time to kill" he continued building power as his flunkies were being beaten..
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #181 on: April 17, 2009, 04:51:59 AM »
"Heh, I'm nobody, I don't even exist, but I won't bother you with the technicalities.  You can just call me Philly"  the fox says he he takes a couple of steps forward.  He starts laughing to himself when he feels somebody become enraged some distance away.  "Maybe Jelkin is getting what he deserved.  I can't really say much about Nairobi however.  She could have at at least stopped him from taking off like that.  But then again I never would have found this kid and his keyblade." he thinks to himself

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #182 on: April 17, 2009, 06:02:28 AM »
His first strike was a hilt-slam into the chest of the first Berserker, then swung around with the sword-and-sheath to slam into the back of that same one. After finishing off that one with a roundhouse, he set his sights on the second one, time still appearing slow to him as he prepared himself to take on the other one without the advantage of the spell. ((Faster wear-off due to split between two people))

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »
ghost flew forward with the help of the haste spell, she swung her blade into a dusk, but the short blade could only do so much, she scowled as her blade only went through half the dusk, she brought up her shield and swung it parallel to the ground and smashed the dusk on the side of the head, making the white humanoid figure dissipate. the shield settled back to her side. she sighted in on a close dusk and ran towards it, engaging it quickly. rook was a fighter, in battle she let her years of training take over her actions, sense she wasn't thinking during the battle, she recognized the disadvantage of her blade here, distance would be her enemy, rook smashed her shield in between the dusk and her self and knocked it forward in the head.

as her second adversary was slightly stunned the small darkly dressed figure pointed her blade at 3 dusks that were headed toward the white wolf, she pegged each of them and brought her sword up. "THUNDARA" she yelled as yellow bolts of lightning came out of the sky and struck the smaller nobodies, not killing them, but stunning them, she kept her shield between her and her dusk, she blinked as it pulled a reversal and attacked from her sword side, she caught the attack, but her blade was twisted wrong and it shattered, the dusk now having no barrier slammed the girl in the face. ghost recoiled slightly and planted her feet then swung her shield forward the same way as last time and turned it vertical at the last minute, she then pulled in, hugging the dusk close to her, she brought up her sword, only about 4 jagged inches remained attached to he hilt, and cut the nobody in the neck, it had had enough and dissapated.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:58:46 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »
Quickly moving into a fighting stance, I await the arival of the nobodies in the room.  "Don't worry Foxx, they won't get you, not while I'm here." I say as I await the oncomeing assault
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2009, 03:19:22 PM »
Foxx got up too, standing near the bed, "I'll protect Dragyn, in case one of them manages to get by you." he said, getting his sword ready. Heartless started appearing at the door to the room, looking at the Keyblade that Rosuto held.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #186 on: April 17, 2009, 08:23:02 PM »
Taking a step back, Nairobi almost falls off the light rail and stares at Jelkin. "I guess that's the price for doing what I asked, isn't it?" She asked softly, concerned.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2009, 10:25:38 PM »
"What are they doing?  They aren't attacking."  I say as I contemplate what the yellow eyed shadows are up to before cluching my head and crying out in pain as I have a flash back, me a helpless young pup waching as the yellow eyed shadows took off with my friends.  Letting out a howl of rage and pain I throw myself at the heartless hacking and slashing, leaving none of them standing.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2009, 11:31:00 PM »
Foxx looked at Rosuto, also surprised, "I... don't know..." he said, then he noticed Rosuto in some kind of pain, "Rosuto!" he started, but he was already killing the heartless. Foxx saw a Dusk moving silently towards Rosuto, "Look out!" he shouted, and threw himself between the Dusk and the kitsune. A bright flash was seen and the dusk vanished. Foxx was in front of Rosuto, holding Two Across...
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2009, 12:36:44 AM »
"Its...alright....just mind-numbing pain every five seconds...." I said, trying to put humor into the situation.... "The important part is that we get to a terminal so yo...I mean we can get out....but I'll have to 'talk' with Tron before I can leave..." Then I take a look into my map sphere again...and notice we're getting really close to the CPU core...Tron's most likely location. Then I check to see which programs arn't corrupted...and give a sigh of relief when he didn't corrupt or probably not know about 'this' ability...one that even Xal'din couldn't pull off during his time in the Organization...

==========================
After having sufficient rest..Dragyn gets up and his vision is clear again, he saw Nobodies and heartless and tried to get out of the bed, but all he could do was fall onto the floor, as his legs were locked up from all the running he did, and he felt pain flowing through his entire being..."dammit, maybe..." and he raises his arm, gathering electricity, and shoots a bolt out the door, smacking a Samurai Nobody that just spawned behind Foxx, and he saw it dissipate before spell-fatigue returned and darkness returned....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2009, 01:02:00 AM »
I raised my keyblade in a defensive stance again,"..Don't come any further....I still can't trust you....". I turned my head behind me, looking for the portal

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #191 on: April 18, 2009, 03:45:11 AM »
"Kid, don't do anything you might regret later.  I only want to know how you got in here, and how you plan on getting out." Philly says as he summons his gun arrows in his hands.  "I don't want to have to hurt you...yet" he said laughing after saying the last word.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »
I stood up with a confused look on my face. "..The SAME WAY you got in here?......". I gripped my keyblade with both paws, feeling my palms getting sweaty. "....Why does it matter so much to you anyways?....".

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2009, 05:55:35 PM »
"Because I don't particularly want to be here right now, and I can't return the way I came in so I would like you to tell me how you got in here."  Philly said getting agitated.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2009, 12:19:49 AM »
I looked behind me, then back at him, with an unsure face,"...Uhhh....The Portal's behind me, all the way down there....the turn left......it should be there......". I eyed him curiously. "..What where you DOING here anyways?....."