The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27990 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2009, 12:49:36 AM »
Golge's concentration was broken by the sound of a sword shattering,  "hehehe, I hope you brought a spare" he snarled loudly, brandishing his claymore, glancing around quickly he realised that his nobodies were falling quickly. "Time for action" he yelled and leapt at the girl, swinging his blade like mad, inadvertently slicing a dusk in half as he went.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2009, 01:08:04 AM »
(2 dusks and 2 bezerker's left)

ghost brought up her shield and caught the chmealeon's attack, she pushed back from him and threw her short jagged blade at him, she unstrapped her shield from her left arm and transfered it to her right.

((sorry for the short post, i didn't have a lot of reaction time))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:57:59 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2009, 01:21:02 AM »
(actually i think its 2 dusks and one berzerker didn't vosur take one down already?)

Golge twisted to the side as the sword grazed his arm "hehehe im going to enjoy tearing you limb from limb" he laughed maniacly and began spinning his blade around like a whirlwind, advancing towards her all the time
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2009, 01:44:09 AM »
((Yep)) He immediately took an awkward battlestance, moving the entire sword-and-sheath behind himself as he gripped the hilt in his dominant (left) hand and loosely gripped the sheath in his right hand. Seeing his current ally without a weapon and about to be attacked, he took a "hip-aim" at the head of the dusk approaching the girl and launched the sheath from off the blade at the dusk and spun around for a quick two-handed swordblock at the Berserker about to attack himself. "Sneaky... but you won't get that chance again."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:45:48 AM by Vosur »

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #199 on: April 19, 2009, 02:17:29 PM »
ghost brought up her shield again from the charge of the chmeleon and saw the white wolf's sheth hit the dusk advancing on her right, she slipped out of the way of the chmeleon and grabbed the sheath from the ground, letting the momentum he had carry him by her. the falcon grabbed the sheath from the ground and wacked the dusk in the head again, then swong her shield around, crashing into it, making it dissapate.

(one dusk and one bezerker left)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:57:39 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2009, 02:33:52 PM »
Foxx gasped slightly, "I... have a Keyblade?" he asked looking amazed at Two Across. He saw Dragyn and rushed near him, "Dragyn. Don't force yourself." he said,  carefully putting the dragon back in the bed.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »
Still slashing away, with no regard for his own safety I grind my teeth and shake my head to get the tears out of my eyes, not stoping until the last of the foul beasts are vanquished. 
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2009, 02:55:34 PM »
Vince looked amused as the kitsune slashes away at the heartless, also having noticed the keyblade that had appeared in Foxx paws. "Well, well, well... Looks like we hit the jackpot... Three keyblade bearers, who would have guessed?" The dragon then summoned four Dusk nobodies and sent them towards the kitsune as he summoned his chakrams. "This is gonna be fun."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »
((One dusk)) He did a simple sword-push against the Berserker and went for two horizontal strikes to the chest of the Nobody while it was off-balanced. As it fell forward, he performed a finishing stab in the back, then withdrew his sword as it dissipated. He swiped into the air at hip-level, then started to "sheathe" the blade out of habit, realizing he didn't have his sheath at the time though. "Darnit..." he muttered under his breath as he turned to the Claymore-wielding individual. "Well, not my style to leave a blade unsheathed for long, but just you and me."

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »
Foxx saw the Dusks and ran towards one of them, slashing it with his Keyblade. He stood by Rosuto's side, looking at the remaining three.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2009, 07:25:38 PM »
"A big fantastic computer decided to teleport me into this place.  Anyways thanks for pointing the out to me kid."  Philly walks past him, making his gun arrows disappear again.  Just before turning the corner, he turns back around and says "Don't think this will be the last you see of me."  Laughing, he walks towards the portal and steps on it, instantly being whisked away to some other place.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »
Golge began to back off when he saw that he only had one dusk left, "grrrr damn! well I don't plan on dying here, later losers!" he taunted and ran off into the castle

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »
I eyed him as he turned the corner. Then looked down at the ground, my paws becoming loose again. "..Who WAS that?.....". I shrugged it off, trying to make the nervousness leave. But it didn't. "..Dang it...". I started to walk in the direction he went. Heading towards the portal as well. "...I'll just put that aside for now....". I began to change the situation to a more 'looking-forward-to' type. '...Hmm...I wonder how many MORE Worlds there are out there...'

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2009, 09:28:38 PM »
Philly appears standing infront of Beast's Castle, with not a soul in sight.  "Well I didn't really wanna show up here, but now that I'm out of the computer I can freely go anywhere I'd like." he says walking up the front steps of the castle.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
I arrived at the CPU center, and noticed Nairobi has already gone to the terminal...and logged out. good, she shouldn't see me like this...I thought as I poised my lance over the center of my chest, and rammed it through..."Lances...give me your power...as your master...I COMMAND THEE!!!" I yelled as the lance started sinking in from both sides, and my body changed more and more like the Dragoon Nobodies, but considerably more bulky and humanoid....

Upon walking into the CPU, I see Tron holding his ID disk and in a fighting position..."Leave now or I will have to fight..." he said, making me seem like the one who tried to get into this world. I sighed, and readied my lance "I will fight...unless you repair my powers, otherwise I will just leave..." and that didn't seem to register to Tron as he flung his disk at me, which I cleaved in two with the edge of my lance, enhanced by my 'released' state....

"Repairs....now..." I said as my entire body gave off a glowing aura.

===============================================

Dragyn starts to have odd dreams in his sleep, seeing a cloaked figure in his mind, who summoned six lances and charged at him, and prompting Dragyn to call out Ultima. After several exchanged strikes, the figure's hood comes off, and its Jelkin, causing Dragyn to drop his keyblade...he couldn't believe it...his brother is still alive, but Jelkin didn't bother with talking as he tore up Dragyn's body, and during the entire experience, Dragyn recalled his keyblade and knocked Jelkin away with the sword handle. this isn't my brother, only a monster coping his form...he assured himself as he shot three bolts at Jelkin and then charged in as Jelkin was parrying, giving Dragyn an opening that he took full advantage of, making a giant gash into the copy and causing it to vanish...."Looks like little brother grew up" the copy said as it vanished from Dragyn's mind...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel