The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27989 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2009, 05:27:04 PM »
Snowblind blinked as he watched the kitsune go into a frenzy, slicing apart the heartless "send the Big Bodies in, trap and overwhelm them, employ the shield tactic". He shifted his weight from one leg to the other as he waited patiently for the heartless to comply.
In the room, the Keybladers would see the Heartless backing off and dissipating, before several Big Bodies blasted through the doorway and stood shoulder to shoulder to prevent anything getting to their vulnerable backs. Dusks, shadows and soldiers spawned in front of the 'wall' of Big Bodies. Effectively trapping them until they tired them out.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2009, 07:24:20 PM »
Foxx looked at the Heartless and the Nobodies trapping them, "Oh, crud..." he said, "Well, we gotta try...!" he said, and ran towards a Dusk, swinging his Keyblade at its head and knocking the Nobody away. He turned to a Shadow that was near as the Nobody dissipated.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2009, 11:41:52 PM »
Dragyn wakes up from his odd dream, and finds his body no longer aching, but he still lacked mana, he must have healed himself passively...."Who was that guy really?" he asks himself, then he sees the fight going on outside..."Foxx...Rosuto!" he yells as he runs to grab his scimitar, and rushes at the large body 'wall' , only to leap over it and swing at the back, but his regular blade had little to no effect on the heartless...

The Large Body makes a tight 180 turn and smacks me away, and neoshadows appear where I land, I put up my blade to defend, and it surprisingly blocks the attacks, but when I swing, it just passes through them...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 11:23:15 AM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »
((Since it is my turn and I didn't realize it...))
He almost pursues the Organization member, stopping himself to look to the girl who fought with him. "Well, there is something going on here... and we better be on guard." He extends his hand to her. "My name is Vosur."

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »
Foxx looked at Rosuto, "C'mon, Rosuto, we have to get away from here!" he said, trying to find a way between the Large Bodies.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #215 on: April 23, 2009, 10:53:09 AM »
ghost looked at the white wolf, she took a calming breath, and passed him his sheath. "thanks, i'm phantom, but ghost is much easier to say" the white haired girl said nodding to him. she looked to the ground where part of her shattered blade was, she frowned. and then looked back to the fleeing organization member. "should we go after him?" she asked the white wolf, extending her hand.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:56:58 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: April 23, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »
Accepts the sheath, quickly resheaths his weapon, then extends his hand to her again to shake her hand. "Eventually, but at this moment we need to find a temporary weapon for you." He begins looking around. "We'll have to find one of those Dragoons or something else with a weapon you can use one-handed."

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #217 on: April 24, 2009, 12:26:36 AM »
Golge ran through the halls of the castle "damn, where are the others, those useless fools, we have intruders in the castle and everyones off playing fairy tale" he spit on the ground "GRRRAAAAGGGHHH!!!! Im gonna tear those intruders limb from limb, but first...." he trailed off and a sinister smile spread across his face
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: April 24, 2009, 12:41:05 AM »
"i can manage for a while, letting that darkness wielder go just tweaks me bad" she said gripping her shield, perhaps she could get another and use two in battle, one more like a round sword, and the other more like a block and blunt hit weapon. she shook her head. "well sense you were fighting the nobodies, i take it your not a follower of darkness" she said lightly.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #219 on: April 24, 2009, 12:52:50 AM »
Philly runs back out of Beast's Castle carrying something kinda large and bulky in his cloak.  As Beast burst's through the front doors after him, he steps through a portal, which closes before Beast could go through.  Stepping out of the portal, he realizes he is in The Castle That Never Was.  He turns a corner and nearly bumps right into Golge.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2009, 06:04:26 AM »
He inhales deeply, then starts explaining himself as they moved, constantly on the lookout for any good nobodies or heartless to possibly get a good weapon from. "I feel that there has to be a balance of light and dark... good and evil. If there were no such balance, this world would not exist nor would we." He pauses his movement for a bit. "Let's say I'm a 'balancer', and things are shifting again for darkness as they did previously." He mostly sees just lower ranking heartless and dusks wandering about. "Probably higher up in the place, this floor would be populated with weaklings."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: April 25, 2009, 08:17:39 PM »
"i see, perhaps, i will join you, balance is the key to life, death, and everything else. in my opinion any way" she looked up at the castle, "it dosen't seem as if anything is out of balance though" the falcon says looking around.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:56:12 PM by phantomfalcon »

Scyler

« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »
Scyler awakens in a dark room. He slowly gets up and rubs his head confusedly. "Wh-... Where am I...?", he thinks to himself as he looks around in the dark room. He takes a small step forward and a light turns on, softly illuminating the dark room. He notices a cold and hard concrete bed suspended by chains on the wall. He sighs depressedly as he looks around more. "I'm... I'm in a cell..." Then, a flash of light illuminates the room. Scyler blinks as he notices the barred window for the first time. He slowly walks to the bars, gripping them and looking outside. The sky is dark and cloudy with a foreboding sense of evil. The sky erupts in a flash as lightning strikes nearby. The sound of thunder rumbles through the air. Scyler hangs his head and says aloud, "How did I get myself into this mess...?" He walks back to the bed and lays down on it, finding it impossible to comfortable on. "More importantly... why, of all places, am I in the prison of The Castle That Never Was...?"

Offline Bueller

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: A ferret by the name of Bueller, or a white-tailed deer who goes by Mute.
  • Coloring: white(ferret), brown with white underfur(deer)
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Build: Average
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2009, 03:02:06 AM »
Elk stays crouched on the tower in the middle of Twilight Town, his paw tight around his gunblades handle. He looks down at the unexpecting innocents down in the crowd waiting for the struggle match to begin, and for his planned chaos to ensue. "Heartless..." Three soldier heartless appear and slide close to Elk soundlessly. "Go and inform the Thirteen that The Struggle matches are about to begin, and ask them if I may enter..."

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2009, 09:07:46 PM »
Golge notices philly just in time and he moves out of the way. "ahhh philly, perfect timing, there are.....what are you holding?" he asked, momentarily forgetting about the intruders
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-