The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27988 times)

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2009, 01:05:21 AM »
I appeared in The World That Never Was, looking up at a massive flight of stairs that towered above me. "..Uuuggh...". I started my climb up, ignoring the stairs for a moment to take in the new sights and smells that i've never known of.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2009, 01:31:42 AM »
(Jelkin) After I regained my programs from Tron, I logged out, and realized I was still in my 'released' state....and on an insane whim, creates a portal and heads to the World that Never Was...and ends up standing on the wall, looking a fight between two newcomers and our less....stable member of the organization....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00:14 AM »
He continued on in looking around, until he found a group of Samurai nobodies. "Well, well... looks like paydirt." he joked as he pulled himself and Rook out of the line of sight of the Nobodies, looking around for others that may be around. "When you're ready, I'll cast Haste on both of us and you may want to cast any offensive spells on them." he whispered to her, preparing himself mentally to attack as his eyes turned red again.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2009, 02:37:03 AM »
"Oh Golge...hey.  It's just a souviner I picked up at Beast's Castle.  I figured some sort of chaos may ensue after I took it" Philly said pulling the jar with the glowing rose in it out from under his cloak and showing it to Golge.  "Now What were you saying before?"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »
One of the Big Bodies moved, making a small gap, There! Foxx thought, running towards the gap. He dived and managed to get past the Heartless, "You're dead!" he said, starting to slash at their backs. The Heartless shivered slightly and started fading in a big cloud of darkness.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2009, 11:48:16 AM »
((Dragyn)) "Get off me you freaking shadows" I cried out as my rage grew, some of their strike got through and I suffered more wounds, but all that did was increase my rage...and it happened, Ultima possesd my scimitar and the keyblade appeared, giving my strikes some real power as I destroyed all of the surrounding neoshadows with one swipe...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »
Vince looked amused as the winged fox slashed through a Big Body, starting to move towards Foxx. "Good... My turn!" The dragon then whirled around his Chakrams, creating a wall of fire around himself and Foxx, also disintegrating some Big Bodies that stood near the winged fox at the seem time, to keep others outside, though making it big enough so that there was enough space to fight in. The fire didn't spread over any objects though, it was only burning when it came in contact with living tissue like skin or a random heartless or nobody.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2009, 10:23:37 PM »
rook settled her grip on her shield. "ok, on your count vosur" the falcon said to the tall white wolf. she was already forming her plan of attack in her head.

Scyler

« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »
Scyler sighs heavily and gets up from the concrete slab of a bed he was on. He slowly walks over to the cell door, staring at it. Finally, he gives the door a small kick, causing the door to gently swing open with a slight creak. "You've gotta be kidding me. This is crazy..." he whispers to himself as he slowly slips out of the cell, padding his way silently down  the short hallway. After a short while, he stumbles upon a spiral staircase. "Great... I would just happen to be in the tall tower, wouldn't I?" he grumbles softly to himself. He carefully slips down the stairs, careful not to make enough noise to alert any heartless or nobodies. "Maybe I'll run into someone soon. I wouldn't mind swing some other significant life form right now..." he thought silently to himself, slowly making his way down the staircase.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »
(..hah..2008 posts...nice ^w^)

I came upon a wall that stood about 50 feet above the ground. I walked up to it and looked down, my knees locking as I noticed how high I was. "Oh frik....". I looked around, looking for other ways to get down and, coming up with none, I climbed over the side of the wall, grabbed the edge, and threw myself over. I landed in a roll and stood up, dusting myself, then started over to a stone hallway that was literally cut in half. "Whoa.....". I walked ahead, looking at the destruction.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2009, 11:15:00 PM »
((Jelkin)) seeing two people talk to eachother while Philly and Golge were chatting...an idea came into his head If I fight more, my limit will vanish faster...lets see if these two will put up a fight... I planned, and just de-tatched my feet from the wall, and dropped straight down, creating a small shockwave upon landing....then I turn to the newcomers. "Hope you two arn't tired....I need to fight and you're the only ones around seemingly worth fighting..." I said with a smile as I summoned my lances....

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2009, 05:22:09 AM »
He quickly grabs hold of Rook by the collar of her black robe and pulls her backwards with himself as he jumped backwards, looking at how the Samurai nobodies  had taken notice. "Great... just what we need right now." he growled under his breath. "There's your target." he speaks to Rook as he unsheathes his sword a bit   to use it as a mirror again for casting Haste.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2009, 10:31:10 AM »
rook growled slightly at being pulled back. she raised her finger and pointed at 3 of the 5 samurai nobodies. "thundaga" she yelled as three yellow fat bolts of lightining came from above and struck the nobodies, causing them to twitch slightly and stand there stunned. "you don't need to pull me to tell me where to go" she mumbled and ran at one of the nobodies she had stunned, she brought up her shield and crouched behind it, and charged at the samurai nobody. making a battering ram effect she crashed into it, slowing the falcon, then she brought up her shield and crashed it into the samurai's head. making it dissapate.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »
Vosur focuses his attention on the Organization member that had landed for a moment, his reason for pulling Rook out of the way. "So, another one eh?" He unsheathes the blade enough to use it as a mirror and speaks a spell before re-sheathing it, using the blade to target himself and Rook behind him who was charging the Samurai nobodies. "Being Haste-y to battle is bound to cause you to have very few allies." he spoke with the Haste spell cast, then started to charge the lance-wielding Organization member with his own sword at chest-level, fully sheathed in his right hand.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2009, 04:45:41 PM »
I smirked at his comment. "Actually, this one of the reasons I joined, so I could travel the world, testing my skills against others, while helping those in need." I said, before shooting a sphere of super-condensed air, using my lances as a barrel, at the charging newcomer...