The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27987 times)

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2009, 05:43:57 PM »
Suddenly colapsing to the ground I pass out as the pain in my head over comes me, and I begin to see things that I had long ago pushed to the far corners of my mind.  ((will post memories later, still writing the entire sequence out))
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2009, 06:24:30 PM »
((And last one from me before I let someone else in the area post. This is also my last spell use before recovering.))

He stops and anchors himself with his metal legs to prevent himself from being blown away, then locks eyes with the oncoming Organization member. "Maybe you should Slow down and rethink on how you're going to help people..." he smirks as he cast his final spell before he has to wait, the Slow spell targeting   the lance-wielding individual. As soon as Jelkin was close enough, Vosur jumped up and ran along the lances before jumping off of them behind his opponent, assuming a simple stance as he waited for his reaction.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2009, 06:34:47 PM »
Foxx panted slightly as the Heartless disappeared. He saw Rosuto falling, "Ro!" he called, starting to run towards him, but a flame made him yip and stop. He looked around and saw a dragon. At the same time, the flames surrounded them, "W-who are you?" he asked, getting in position; whoever it was, he didn't seem friendly...
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Scyler

« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
Scyler continues down the stairs and eventually reaches a lower floor. "S***...!" he said in a hushed whisper as he peeked around a corner, noticing two organization members. One appeared to be holding a glass container with a rose inside. Silently, he continued to watch them, trying to gather as much information on the pair that he could. "I knew I wasn't alone... Maybe I can bluff my way out of this...", he thought to himself.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2009, 09:02:52 PM »
"a rose eh? nevermind that, we have a problem, there are multiple intruders here and they already did away with my nobodies."  he summoned his claymore, just in case they were coming, "you had best be ready for a fight, these guys don't seem like pushovers"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:46:55 PM by Gölge, Reason: sightseeing error XD »
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Scyler

« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »
Scyler peeked around the corner again, he quickly pulled himself back around the corner and bit his lip. He takes a deep breath and calm himself down. He then slowly and inconspicuously walks out from his hiding spot with his back to the two organization members, hoping that they wouldn't recognize that he was not one of then.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #246 on: April 29, 2009, 12:25:52 AM »
((Jelkin)) I feel my body slowing, but not enough to put me at a disadvantage, after all, this form is much faster than my natural state..."You might need more juice in that spell 'Boy'...I barely felt it" I smirked, letting my lances vanish, then they reappear above the newcomer, and slam down, creating shockwaves almost as deadly as being stabbed by one...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2009, 05:38:52 AM »
((4 more posts between us before I recover as per OOC answer.))

He still had the effect of Haste on himself and with the added effect of the Slow spell on his opponent, he sidestepped a bit before jumping up and kicking off the lances as they were falling in a wall-jump maneuver. While he was in the air, he launched the sheath from his sword's blade, attempting to make a domino-effect catastrophe from the close proximity of the lances by making one of them tilt off course when they fell. After the launch, he backflips and lands, catching the sword's sheath as the Haste spell wore off of himself before he resheathed his weapon. "I'm no mage... but that doesn't stop me."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2009, 11:05:29 AM »
I didn't hear what he said after dodging my lances, because I fused with my lances right after they landed. Then taking control of all six, I had them circle around the newcomer, waiting for the right moment to reappear and strike...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:35:58 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2009, 11:37:51 AM »
rook slashed two more nobodies in the time vosur was fighting, she looked over and saw the last two samurai nobodies charging the wolf to aid their boss. she pointed at them "thundaga" she yelled and smashed into them both sending them sprawling, she grabbed one of thje katanas on the ground and crushed the nobodies under her shield. she turned anr ran at the organization member, finally slowing down from the haste spell.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2009, 06:33:05 PM »
Snowblind decided to take a back seat in the proceedings, grinning slightly as Vince made the arena. "Looks like we finally get to face-off against these amateurs" he taunted. Making both Keyblades appear in his hand he spun them around before dropping into a battle stance. Waiting for the first strike.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #251 on: April 29, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
Slowly getting up with tears pouring down his face, Rosuto shakes silently with rage.  "I remember now, I remember every thing.  You dark shadows, you stole my family away from me, you hurt them.  Now I'm going to hurt you, and I won't stop until I get my family back, or until all of your kind cease to exist!" Throwing himself through the flames with out regard to his own safety he gets infront of Foxx, still sheding tears for his long since vanished family.  "I WON'T LOSE ANY ONE ELSE!" he screams to try and drown out the screams of fear and pain that his family let out that night long ago before hurling himself at the dragon in a fury, randomly slashing his sword around, before he stumbles as he slices deeply into his own calve on accident.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #252 on: April 29, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »
Putting the rose back in his cloak, Philly summons his Gun Arrows.  "Well where are these intruders at?" he asked.  After he said that he looked to his side and saw someone walking with their back to him and Golge.  "Hey you better put your cloak on or somebody might think your not with the Organization!" he said yelling in his direction.

Scyler

« Reply #253 on: April 29, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »
Scyler stopped in his tracks, frozen with fear. He took a deep breath and calmed himself before looking over his shoulder and giving the two a grin. "Right, my cloak... I was just on my way to go get it. I'll be sure not to forget to grab it." After that, he rounded a corner to a wide open hallway. "Now is my only chance to get away from them...", he thought before stopping in his tracks. "Or maybe... I could trick them into thinking I'm one of them... Hmmm... So many decisions..." He peeked into a room in the hallway that he was in. "Lets see if I can find one of the cloaks he was talking about." He starts searching the room he's in, looking for a cloak of some sort that he might be able to use. He smiles as he finds a closet in the room, opening it to only be filled with dismay. "Son of a..." In the closet were three different cloaks. One was a red cape-like cloak, one was a white cloak with jagged black designs and the last was a black hooded cloak that looked to be just his size. "Which one do I choose...?!" He quickly makes up his mind and grabs the black cloak, putting it on. "Well, what have I got to lose...?" he thinks as he makes his way back to the other two, making sure the hood was covering his head.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: April 29, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »
((Dragyn)) After I cleared the area around myself, I noticed an elixer lying on the ground one of the heartless must have dropped it... I thought as I put it in my back pocket, then took an ether I kept in my right pocket and approached the cloaked figure that wielded two keyblades and got into a duelist stance..."I might be new to fighting with a two-edged weapon....but don't expect me to be an easy win..." I said, the ether's effect coursing through my body, causing my body to give off visible static electricity...