The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27986 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2009, 12:31:31 AM »
He slowed his own breathing down while looking about, his ears pivoting to catch a direction's sound as quickly as possible. He slowly raised the sword-in-sheath to chest-high in his right hand in preparation to retaliate for when he would hear the right sound of motion as he loosely held the hilt in his left hand.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #256 on: April 30, 2009, 12:34:14 AM »
((Jelkin)) Thinking my opponent stopped moving, I finnaly move all my lances upward and in a fluid motion, appeared in the sky above him, and dove down, covered in wind magic....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #257 on: April 30, 2009, 01:08:36 AM »
"Definite leader of the Dragoons..." he smirked as he jumps backwards, moving his left hand off of the hilt as he handsprings out of the jump to land back on his metal feet, a definite heavy thud from the impact of both rubber-coated soles. He unsheathed his sword, holding both sword and sheath separately as he could see the Slow spell wearing off. "You missed your chance."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2009, 01:16:35 AM »
I smirked and stood up, my lances forming a 360 degree barrier of wind.."actually, It would have been problematic if you got hurt...because I planned on healing you as a way of thanking you, for helping me return to my normal self anyway.."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »
Snowblind let out a laugh "please don't flatter yourself, I'll be surprised if you manage not to lop your own arm off." He sneered, a evil grin marked his muzzle and stayed there before his face melted back into a emotionless mask. Changing his stance slightly, he leaped off the mark, running straight at him, a few metres away he raised his right hand and bellowed "Blizzaga!" Two large ice spikes rose from the ground and shot towards Dragyn with the intention to trap him and render him immobile.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #260 on: April 30, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »
Vince was about to answer to Foxx as Rosuto suddenly comes hurling towards him, easily evaiding being hit by the slashes and then watches in amusement as the kitsune stumbles after cutting his own calve. "Well, you're all mouth and no action it seems..." The dragon then turns back towards the winged fox, still keeping an eye on the kitsune. "Me? I'm nobody. Just a hollow shell without a soul. And I'm going to take you out." Vince then grabbed his chakrams, lunging towards Foxx.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »
Foxx looked at Rosuto, slightly surprised. The kitsune was rarely seen that enraged, "Rosuto! Are you ok?" he asked, looking as his friend cut his own calve. He was about to run to him, but he looked at the dragon, "Nobody...?" he asked. He readied himself as the dragon came towards him.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #262 on: April 30, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »
It had been 5 years zinc Lucian had seen anyone from the organization and now that he had they were fightnig with two others. The panther decided to wait and watch and join in if needed.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »
((Dragyn)) Seeing the ice shoot out from the ground, Dragyn dodged with a jump straight into the air, and then with an unconsious laughter, yelled "Thundaga!" and a bolt flew down from the sky, heading right towards the cloaked warrior...

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2009, 10:52:18 PM »
Vince stopped right in front of Foxx, looking at the winged fox as he held his chakrams in front of him as cover. "Yeah, nobody. I guess I have a name to, but what does it matter when I'm a soulless being? A mere shell that's left behind." The dragon then spun his chakrams around so that it looked like they were two rings of fire beside him, thanks to his skills with using fire based magic. "So bring it on! Show me what you're made of, keyblade bearer!"

Giruuuuuu!

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2009, 10:55:55 PM »
Snowblind had been expecting this, the thunder, however was not expected. Making a last minute jump to the side he lost his balance as he jumped and took a wild slash at his foe, if he hit it would've only been a minor wound. Landing back down he spun around to face the Keyblader "So we have a little mage on our hands eh?" He laughed almost insanely before beginning to walk towards him slowly.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »
I start hopping, ready to strike again..."Yea...amazing what a little sleep and an ether can pull out from a guy..." I said, and just now it hit me....something happened in that dream...because I have never been that happy about fighting..."Lets see if my combat style still works with a keyblade..." I wondered out loud, and made a forward flip, slamming the ground with the keyblade, causing an electric shockwave....

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: April 30, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »
Snowblind simply jumped into the air to avoid the shockwave, and spinning his Keyblades, he rained down sharp hail onto his victim, the shards were big enough to cut into the skin, but not too deeply. Landing back down, he felt the drain of his exertions on his body. He sagged a little before raising back up and standing ready

(no more magiks for me for 10 posts)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: April 30, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »
I managed to parry and dodge most of the shards, but some of them hit my shoulder and legs...then, my battle-rage reaching its peak, I raised my keyblade "Lets see if we can make this more challenging" I said and my body started to float, wings of pure electricity formed on my back, and my eyes started to glow...this took two years to get somewhat right, and I'll probably collapse afterwards...but live for the moment if it will get him away from me...and I flew towards him, sword hanging low for a power-strike....

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #269 on: April 30, 2009, 11:23:02 PM »
Lucian coldnt believe what he saw.  Somehow a Keyblader grew wings out of electricity and was hovering above his Nobody comrade. He rushed in charging his kunais with thunder hoping he might connect before the keyblader did. 
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"