The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27984 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #270 on: April 30, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »
If Snowblind was shocked by this feat, you wouldn't be able to tell. he kept his face relatively emotionless as the dragon sped towards him. Taking a defensive stance, he moved forwards and locked one of his Keyblades to Dragyn's, preventing the strike and with the other, stabbed upwards. He would get a nasty shock, but it would finish or severely wound the Keyblader if Lucian didn't interrupt him.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #271 on: April 30, 2009, 11:39:45 PM »
Vosur held his stance as he watched his opponent. "Emotion-induced state of body isn't too rare, just that most people don't know what emotion or what thoughts would cause such phenomena. But most people don't retain a sense of self-control when in that state. Now... still, why would a Nobody heal someone who still has a heart?"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #272 on: April 30, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »
Foxx looked at the Nobody, backing away a bit, "Come on then...!", he shouted, running towards the dragon. He moved his Keyblade, seeming he was going to strike the dragon directly. At the last moment, he flapped his wings and jumped over the dragon, landing behind him. He turned, swinging his blade at the Nobodie's back...
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #273 on: May 01, 2009, 01:35:29 AM »
((Dragyn)) I arched my back outwards to avoid a nasty wound, but it still hurt as I prepared to swing again, this time, putting more electricity into the swing...
===========
((Jelkin)) "I only wanted to fight you so this form would go away faster, so as a thank-you for putting more injuries on you...I offer to heal them..." I said, recalling one of my lances and dismissing the rest...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #274 on: May 01, 2009, 01:41:54 AM »
Lucian jumped up experimtally throwing one of the daggers to see what  effect  the thunder had. He saw the dagger come down but couldn't see if he had hit the dragon because the electricity got stronger around him. Lucian was beginning to fall to the ground, then the dragon would surely know of his presence. "What to do next?" he thought to himself.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »
"Heh, it's about time.  Wait...I don't think I know you.  Are you new to the Organization?"  Philly says looking out of a window at the battle that had just finished up between Jelkin and some other fur, then looking back to him.

Scyler

« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2009, 02:26:02 AM »
Scyler swisheslo his tail around behind him, looking straight into the eyes of the organization member that questioned him. "Yeah, they call my Scylex. I'm the new guy since the last guy got obliterated." He peeled back his hood, revealing his face, closing his eyes. "Or, maybe I'm lying and I'm here to destroy you." he then smiled cheekily and laughed. "But hey, I guess you'll just be taking your chances with me, eh?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2009, 08:21:51 AM »
He shrugs and loosens his stance, still somewhat maintaining some alertness even though his eyes went from their red color to a bluish hue. "Alright... but still I am an 'intruder' into your territory as what your Organization seems to believe." He glances behind himself to see Rook finishing up on the Samurai Nobodies, now having herself a weapon. "Or did you join only to challenge the best fighters out there?" he speaks as he turns his eyes back towards this individual.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #278 on: May 02, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »
Patting him on the back, Philly laughs and says "I like your humor.  Your just like me."  Now lets go see if Jelkin needs our help.

Scyler

« Reply #279 on: May 03, 2009, 02:35:44 AM »
"Yeah, let's. We don't want our buddy Jellin to lose now, do we? Cmon, lead the way." he returns Philly's pat on the back with one of his own.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #280 on: May 03, 2009, 11:57:59 AM »
Golge glared at Scylex, something about him seemed familiar, but he said nothing. clenching his claymore tighter he followed behind the two.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #281 on: May 03, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »
Snowy blinked, he was sure that would've got him "He's alot better than I thought...It must be the Keyblade's power" he thought to himself. Seeing the dragon coming back towards him with more electricity charged he pointed two fingers at him and shouted "Blizzaga!" Which made two long, hard icicles shoot towards him, one was coming directly for him, and the other erupted from the ground, which he hoped would either unbalance Dagyn enough to give Snowy an opening, or skewer him.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: May 03, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »
Philly stepped out the door along with Scylex and Golge, and summoned his Gun Arrows, aiming at Vosur preparing to fire at him if he made one wrong move.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #283 on: May 03, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »
Ghost grabbed her samurai blade and charged between vosur and the new 3 organization members. "followers of darkness will have to fight me first" the falcon girl said nicly then her face hardened as she got ready to charge the darkly cloaked figures like her cloak.

Scyler

« Reply #284 on: May 03, 2009, 03:57:39 PM »
Scyler held up his hand to stay Philly's gun arrows. "Hold up. We don't want to make this an unfair fight. Let's just sit back and observe for a moment, shall we?" He strode out in front of Philly and Gölge, looking at the falcon girl and gives her a discreet wink, letting her know that he's actually on their side. "Besides, I'm thinking that Jelkin can hold his own against this guy."