The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27981 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #285 on: May 03, 2009, 07:36:20 PM »
((Dragyn)) My time in this form is running low, so I can't stop to dodge I thought as I used ultima to block the ground spike then forward flipped to knock the other ice attack down to the ground, this might be my last attack and battle...I'll go out with a 'bang' I thought as I charged even more electricity through Ultima, the energy taking the shape of a dragon head as he made his final attack....
====
((Jelkin)) "Aw come on...healing the other guy is going to be hard enough...but if you want to feel pain....so be it" I said as I grabbed the falcon girl, my careless grab caused her blade to cut me when I lifted her up, but I ignored it as I tossed her at the other 'newcomer'....Then I jumped up as my lances snaked under me. "Feel the wrath of the wind...'newcomers'" I said as a tornado-like funnel of 'blade wind' was focused on the two 'newcomers'
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #286 on: May 03, 2009, 07:40:51 PM »
ghost gets picked up and thrown by the organization member, she slamms her blade into the ground to slow her down, the blade stops her but cracks a bit. the girl grimly smiles and charges the dragon, she brought the sword up and slashed at him, wielding the blade like an axe in terms of strength delivered.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #287 on: May 03, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »
I pick up the female...I think it was female at the time... and growled at her "You should know not to butt into other fights..." I said before attempting to toss her off the Nobody Castle, and into the abyss below...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #288 on: May 03, 2009, 07:47:35 PM »
before the dragon could throw the girl off the castle. ghost swung her shield at the dragons head in a last dish effort before she was thrown down the side of the castle in the world that never was.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 08:39:38 PM by phantombear »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #289 on: May 03, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »
((I think that's enough time for recovery))

Vosur sight of the two other individuals before he softly spoke the word "Warp", looking directly at the gun-like weapon-wielding Member before he cast the spell. When he reappeared, he was just to the right of that Member, he held the sword-in-sheath against the throat of his target, the blade partially unsheathed from his thumbing it loose before his eyes turned red, looking at his new opponent. "Got a death-wish, young one?"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #290 on: May 03, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »
Philly's eyes grow wide as he feels the sheathed blade against his throat.  His Gun Arrows disappear and he raises his hands up to slowly push the blade away from his throat.  "Hey hey hey, lets not just jump at a guy for aiming a weapon at someone ok?  I'm sure we could just talk things out, maybe over a cup of tea or something I don't know, you just strike me as the...overly eccentric type, if you know what I mean."  Philly start's laughing after he finishes his last sentence.

Scyler

« Reply #291 on: May 03, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »
Scyler jumps out of the way of the blast of 'blade wind' from Jelkin, tackling Gölge and getting him out of the way as well. "Gotta stay on your toes, man." He then stands up and stares at Jelkin. Holding out a palm, he softly mutters a small incantation. A soft light radiates from his palm, slowly engulfing his body. "There, that should null your wind attacks for now." He turned to Vosur and patted him on the shoulder. "Well, now I feel I can show my true self." He tears off the coat and stands in his normal clothing, the vambrace on his wrists glowing with an eerie light. "No need to panic, I'm on your side. From the looks of things, you could use some help." He puts his left foot behind him and his right foot out in front, going into a crouch. His right arm is extended and his palm outstretched, his left clenched into a fist and held close to his chest.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:04:39 PM by Scyler Swiftclaw »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #292 on: May 03, 2009, 10:05:52 PM »
Seeing Scylex reveal his true self Philly said "Oh well that's just perfect.  So I'm going to assume your not with the organization then.  In that case...how the hell did you get here?"

Scyler

« Reply #293 on: May 03, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »
He keeps his eyes focused on Jelkin and replies to Philly, "Yeah, I'm not in the 'Organization'. And as for how I got here, I'm not sure. I woke up in a cell in one of the tall towers of this castle. I made my way down to you guys and 'borrowed' a coat that I found in a room I stumbled upon. It's nothing personal, I just needed to find some allies to join up with." He then briefly looks at Philly and smiles. "But I told you that when I met you."

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: May 03, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »
"Oh well that''s clever.  And here I though you wanted to best friends" Philly says sarcastically.  "Well you can forget about that friendship now."  he then looked towards Vosur and said "Hey pal, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.  There's no telling when he might turn on ya."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #295 on: May 04, 2009, 12:31:04 AM »
"Sides don't matter to me, only balance does." He speaks out before he pulls the blade away from the throat of the previously-GunArrow-wielding Member, thumbing it back into full-sheathed position before he grabbed hold of the black robe's collar of that Member and rolling himself onto his back into a Jujitsu-style motion. "Throw? Good idea..." he jokes as his eyes turn blue again before he placed the sole of his metal foot against the side of the Member, throwing with a kick. As that Member was sent flying away from himself, a quick burst of blue "afterburner"-like flames were sent out of his feet, pushing his legs back down to reverse the motion and roll him back onto his feet.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: May 04, 2009, 03:20:12 AM »
"Standing back up straight Philly rubs his head and says "I'm done with this.  It's time I get out of here anyway."  He extends his palm out infront of him and quickly escapes through a portal of darkness.

Scyler

« Reply #297 on: May 04, 2009, 03:38:03 AM »
Scyler eyes the portal and shakes his head sadly. "Only cowards run that quickly in battle. It wasn't even a strategic move." Scyler quickly closes the portal and looks back to Jelkin. "Well, looks like I blew my cover for nothing. I didn't even get any useful information out of him." He turns his head to Vosur and asks, "What about you? Do you know anything about this place?" He keeps a close watch on Jelkin and Gölge, waiting for someone to make a move.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: May 04, 2009, 03:45:56 AM »
Philly steps out of the portal onto one of the balconies of The Castle That Never Was and peers down below at everyone.  Eyeing Scylex Philly thinks to himself "I could take him out at any moment.  I'll just wait for him to make the wrong move and then I'll be all over him."

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #299 on: May 04, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »
Snowblind made a slight expression of distaste as he knew this attack was going to connect, and heavily too. Preparing himself, he brought both Keyblades up in a defensive stance, ice coating his legs to steady himself against the attack "He can't last much longer in this form, he must have a limit, even Sora did...so all I have to do is hold out, I have a few potions and ethers...and I'm betting that he doesn't" with that thought, he grew a confident smile, this attack was going to hurt but he would come out better in the end. Feeling the rush of wind as the dragon got closer, he braced himself.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.