The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27980 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #300 on: May 04, 2009, 08:32:06 PM »
((Dragyn)) as the blow connected, I felt the energy from the strike feed back into me, as well as strike my target, causing me to lose my 'fury' form and the rest of my consiousness as well Sorry guys....I still need more time to work on it... I thought as my wings shattered, and my body dropped to the ground...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #301 on: May 04, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »
Maren looked at the Organization member he attempted to help after he landed. "Well, it looks like you had it handled after all. Sorry for my interruption." He bowed as he waited for a reply
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #302 on: May 04, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »
The strike shattered the casing around the Snow leopards feet, sending him flying backwards as electricity coursed through his body, if he had a heart, the electricity would've stopped it and killed him, fortunately for him, he didn't. Striking the ground, he slid for another few feet before coming to a stop, tendrils of smoke rising from his body as the charge grounded itself. It took a few seconds but he stood back up and drank an ether and max potion to restore himself. Feeling energised he walked over to the unconscious body of Dragyn and flipped it over so his neck was exposed, placing Oblivion on the soft scales, he prepared to slice it but stopped and picked up the body, laying it on his shoulder he turned to Vince "finish up here quickly and meet me back at the castle" turning to Maren he replied "You'll find I'm always one step ahead". He finished before opening a portal and stepping through.

Arriving in the dungeon level of the castle he put the body of the Keyblader in a cell before magically locking it, summoning two berserker nobodies and three big bodies to guard it. Once he had finished. he opened a portal to the outside of the castle, upon arriving he saw a scene that would've made him explode with anger, if he had emotions. Calmly, he spoke to Jelkin "Please, Jelkin tell me how intruders managed to come here? I thought we sealed this world...This is our refuge....an you, you can't even protect it? You disgust me" Turning to the others he didn't say anything but shot an icicle at each of them respectively.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #303 on: May 04, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »
Seeing Snowblind appear down below and then seeing him shoot icicles at everyone he said "Heh, I'm glad I got out of there when I did.  I suppose I can just relax up here a bit before I go back down there."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #304 on: May 04, 2009, 08:55:52 PM »
((Jelkin)) I dodged the icicle then turned to Snowblind..."Well, I just got here a few moments ago, and these 'newcomers' seem to have some skill...so its going to take more than just a few attacks to kill them"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Scyler

« Reply #305 on: May 04, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »
Scyler sidesteps the icicle flung at him and catches it, smiling as he holds it in his paw. "You know, I don't know who you think you are, but ice is no match for fire..." He flings the icicle away from him and ignites his paws in celestial flames. "You take the big guy. That leopard is mine..." He slowly circles the leopard, the flames on his hands glowing almost white. "This is going to be interesting..."

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: May 04, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
Snowblind clicks his neck before focusing on the intruder "well, I hope you can do more than just turn yourself into a giant lighter, otherwise this going to be short" he taunted before throwing Oathkeeper towards Scyler and setting off at a sprint towards him, Oblivion facing up and across his body

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Scyler

« Reply #307 on: May 04, 2009, 09:08:46 PM »
"Graviga!" He shouts as he jumps to the side of the oathkeeper, increasing the effects of gravity on everything around him for about 20 feet. He quickly roll-dodges and shoots a large arc of flame around the leopard. "Believe me, I have more than just fire tricks up my sleeve... Fira! Sword form!" He clasps his paws together in front of himself, a medium sized blade of fire appearing in his paws. He stood up and took a defensive pose towards the leopard. "You've only begin to see what I can do..."

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #308 on: May 04, 2009, 09:12:05 PM »
"Well well well, little Scylex is quick to jump into battle.  That in itself could be a weakness alone.  He probably doesn't think his attacks all the way through half the time." Philly says leaning over the railing to get a better view.  Suddenly though Philly felt gravity grow heavier for a brief second before passing towards the ground.  "And he know Gravity too.  I could have fun with him" he says and starts laughing out loud.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #309 on: May 04, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »
Vince stopped right in front of Foxx, looking at the winged fox as he held his chakrams in front of him as cover. "Yeah, nobody. I guess I have a name to, but what does it matter when I'm a soulless being? A mere shell that's left behind." The dragon then spun his chakrams around so that it looked like they were two rings of fire beside him, thanks to his skills with using fire based magic. "So bring it on! Show me what you're made of, keyblade bearer!"

Foxx looked at the dragon, "Ok, if you say so..." he said, hopping back and preparing his Keyblade and looking at the chakrams. Um... I think that's not very good... he thought. The fox looked at the dragon and started running towards him. Once he was close enough, he quickly stepped to one side, getting behind the Nobody, and swung Two Across at his back...
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
Snowblind recalled Oathkeeper to his hand as he felt gravity increase in the area. Smiling, he replied "Good, good I like to have fun with my prey". He leaped over the arc of flame that was shot towards him, landing a few feet from him he continued "You're gonna need more than tricks to beat me, boy" Opening a portal  he disappeared, only to reappear above and slightly behind him to give a slash downwards, empowered by the increased gravity in the area.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »
(Sorry for not posting in a while, been busy <.<)

The dragon kept up with the fox's movements, quickly stepping forward and turning around to block being hit by the keyblade with his chakrams. "You've got to be faster than that to hit me." Vince the lunged backwards, having created a portal behind him and reappeared right behind Foxx, though he wouldn't know it. As he then stood behind the winged fox seconds later, having seemed to disappear, he put one of the tips of his chakrams against Foxx's back, holding it there. "Peekaboo..."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »
(It's ok :3)

Foxx backed slightly as the dragon blocked his Keyblade, surprised by his speed. He saw the dragon disappearing into the black portal, and looked around for him. "Where did he...?" he started, but then, he felt something against his back. "Peekaboo..." he heard. The vulpine gulped, and only one thing went through his mind. He slammed the tip of his Keyblade on the floor. "Reflect!" he said. A ball of energy surrounded him, sending the dragon some feet away. Foxx turned to him, his eyes wide open, "W-what... happened...?" he asked himself.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Scyler

« Reply #313 on: May 05, 2009, 12:17:07 AM »
Scyler rushes forward to meet the leopard head on in battle, only to watch him disappear in mid air and appear above him. "What the f-AUGH!!" He brings up his left arm to sheild him, only causing it to glance away from his head and leave a gash on his shoulder. "You're just like me, always toting around when you think you've got it won. But, I refuse to lose to an empty shell. You may have no emotions, but I can still break you!" He jumps up, bringing his shoulder into the leopards stomach, then pushes him off to the side and landing while rolling into a crouch. "Now, it's my turn..." He pulls himself up to his normal stance and rushes towards the leopard, his flame sword blazing in his right hand. He quickly feints to the left as he brings his blade in close to strike, but pivots twice, causing himself to spin around him, aiming his blade towards the left side of the leopard's midsection.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: May 05, 2009, 12:31:53 AM »
Snowblind grunted as he was elbowed in the side, sliding back a few feet before regaining his balance "your lucky I don't have emotions or I'd probably tear you apart in anger" He said shortly before preparing to block against the incoming attack, he was confused by the feint but brought his left Keyblade up just in time to block the attack...or so he thought, he was a millisecond too late and the blade glanced across his left arm, leaving two nasty burns and setting his cloak arm on fire, turning, he slashed across at Scyler's upper torso, but before he hit, the blade dissipated and reappeared a second later where it was too close to block. He jumped backwards and ripped off the burning arm before it spread.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 12:34:42 AM by Snowblind »