The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27978 times)

Scyler

Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »
Time seemed to slow down as the keyblade caught him in the chest, throwing him back and slicing him open. "Auuughh!!!" He flies backwards and lands on his back, causing another wave of pain to course through his body. He slowly gets up, pulling an elixer out of a small pouch on his belt. "Now you've done it..." He says as he takes a small sip of the elixer before putting it back in his pouch. "Now you've gone and really pissed me off... Protect!" He shouts, causing a yellow light to cover his body. "Now, it's time for me to get serious. Fira, Blizarra, Thundara! Clone form!" He extinguished his flame sword and caused three lights to hover around him instead. The lights slowly took the shape of himself, causing three clones of himself to appear. "Now you're going to pay!" all four beings shouted at once, running a large circle around the leopard. Each clone looked the same as the original and moved in unison with him. Then, one of the beings jumped forward at the leopard, a small knife in his right hand. "I'll end your pathetic existence here!" he shouted as he slashed wildly at the leopard.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #316 on: May 05, 2009, 01:11:47 AM »
Snowblind calmly dodged the attack and struck the back of the head with the hilt of his Keyblade "How can you end the existence of something that doesn't exist in the first place?" He questioned before  kneeling down and sending both Keyblades spinning around himself in a small arc to form an offensive shield. While in the shield he sent a cascade of hail down in a wide area "and you shouldn't throw everything you have in a fight before you know the extent of the other persons power" he said softly. Grabbing both his Keyblades he waited for another attack. He was tiring but hiding the signs

(one magic use left)

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Scyler

« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2009, 01:53:14 AM »
Scyler covers his face with the the vambrace on his arms, still pelted by the shower of hail. When it subsided,he saw his chance to unleash a powerful counter, "Now! Clone one, self destruct!!" he shouted, causing the clone at the leopards feet to explode in a wave of electricity. He then sent his other two clones to rush towards the leopard. While they kept him occupied, he sat and began chanting a very lengthy incantation.

(Final spell for five turns if successful in casting it.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:57:49 AM by Scyler Swiftclaw »

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2009, 02:25:52 AM »
Snowy was blown into the air by the blast "ugh, this kid's alot more powerful than I anticipated" He thought to himself as he hit the ground and the clones closed in on him. Jumping up, he unleashed a flurry of slashes on both clones, slicing them to ribbons "Oh...no you....don't". Pointing his finger, he summoned three big bodies and three beserkers to distract Scyler while he closed the distance between them, getting to release his pent up energy from the Keyblades "I won't be able to hold out much longer". Jumping high into the air, he put both Keyblades together and shot an ice beam towards Scyler.

Landing hard, he lost balance and crumpled, before getting up, barely able to stand.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2009, 02:36:05 AM »
(sorry for not being here much, but im back now ^^)

Golge had to think fast. Scylex was a 'traitor', the intruders were back, and jelkin, snowblind, and philly were fighting them. "hmmm" he said quickly, weving in and out range of attacks, "the way I fight, ill probably end up killing my allies as well, better hang back and step in when necessary.

All of a sudden, he saw snowblind collapse, with scyler closing in on him, "oh ho ho, little traitor boy wants to die eh?" he leapt over to where snowblind was and pointed his claymore at scyler, "when im done with you, you'll be begging me to kill you" he shouted and charged him, his claymore poised for a downward slice.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #320 on: May 05, 2009, 02:56:35 AM »
Seeing Snowy struggle to stand up, and then Golge jumping in, Philly decides to summon his Gun Arrows.  Bringing them together, he aims over the edge of the tall castle and fires a short burst of laser arrows in Scylex's direction.  "Maybe that will throw him off for a bit."

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #321 on: May 05, 2009, 03:05:07 AM »
Lucian decided it best to leave his former battlefield and created a portal to his home the Deep Jungle there he trained himself in magic and knife skills needed to take on the sudden onslaught of Keybladers. Plus if anyone followed him here he had home field advantage.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #322 on: May 05, 2009, 03:42:02 AM »
(('k. Glad everyone finally managed to post and not leave anyone behind. -.-; ))

Vosur simply side-stepped the oncoming icicle, but as it was flying by him, he unsheathed his sword and slashed at it. Taking a quick swipe in the air before resheathing, the icicle turned into powder-snow right as he 'clicked' the blade into its resting place. Seeing that his previous ally was no where to be found and his current one having trouble, he looked to the Claymore-wielding individual, now having red-eyes again as he started casting spell after spell. "Warp! Slow!", placing himself in the direct line of the oncoming slash as he caught it with the sheath of his sword, then he quickly unsheathed it and angled the blade to look at Scyler before he cast one more spell. "Haste!"

((One left again.))

Scyler

« Reply #323 on: May 05, 2009, 03:48:07 AM »
Scyler begins to glow white as he jumps straight up into the sky, finishing his incantation and curling up. "Let the fires of hell and the light of heaven be joined together to obliterate all that is and is not!" He extends his arms and legs and throws his head to the sky. "Holyjaaaaaa!!!!" He shouts loudly, causing a blindingly bright light to radiate from him. The light turned into tendrils that snaked around anything nearby. It caught the heartless, wrapping around them and burning them to piles of ash. The ice bean fired by the loepard was devoured by the ravenous light. The unforgiving arms snaked out and attempted to grab the nearby organization members. "My freind, get out of here while you can...! GO!!!" He then cried out in pain as his right shoulder caught the searing heat of one of the laser arrows. "Ngaaahhh!!!"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:43:32 AM by Scyler Swiftclaw »

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2009, 10:43:40 PM »
rook gets thrown and hits the stone floor hard stunning the falcon slightly, the force of the throw propels her backwards till she crashes through the window. the multi colored shards of glass dance in the light around the cavernous room, the falcon's white silver blue hair waves in the wind as she falls through the window. she plummets to the emptiness below the castle.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #325 on: May 05, 2009, 10:56:26 PM »
((Jelkin))"Oh shit...didn't mean to do that!!" I yelled as I dove into the abyss, grabbed the 'newcomer' and called my lances towards me, using them as an elevator back up to the castle, then putting her down safely on the ground...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #326 on: May 05, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
Philly hardly believes what he just saw.  He just witnessed Jelkin fly into the abyss and save the light follower he had just thrown down there.  "I swear Jelkin better not be a traitor, not after all we've been through."

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: May 05, 2009, 11:17:57 PM »
Snowblind saw the spell "I'd better get out of here before I'm blown apart!" He thought to himself and with his last bit of energy he opened a portal and fainted through it, appearing in Halloween town unconscious.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: May 05, 2009, 11:25:16 PM »
Seeing the glowing light approaching his height fast Philly escapes through a portal just before it reached him.  Appearing in Port Royal he says "Wow was that close.  I definately underestimated him."

Scyler

« Reply #329 on: May 05, 2009, 11:58:49 PM »
Seeing that his spell failed to destroy any organization members, Scyler grit his teeth and severed the spell. "Nnngh!!!" He fell to the ground in a heap, unable to move or perform any action other than breathe. He lay there, completely drained of energy and vulnerable to any attack. Summoning all his remaining strength, he managed to whisper, "H-.... Help.... M-..... Meeeeee..........." he then passed out at Vosur's feet, the already dark world enshrouded by an even thicker darkness. As he lay there, he saw what looked like the grim reaper fighting an angel. The angel was protecting what appeared to be his own soul, fending off the reaper from ending his life. Scyler could do nothing but watch helplessly as the two battled for possession of his soul.