The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27977 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #330 on: May 06, 2009, 12:04:03 AM »
Feeling my 'released' form ready to dissipate, I take out an elixer, one of the elixers I got from Radiant Garden, and opened the 'newcomer's mouth so he could pour it down..."I've done all I can, now to put him in one of the cells so he doesn't cause more problems..." I said, heading inside the castle, and towards the prison area...

When I reach the prison cells, I toss the magic user in a seperate cell. Then I look back at the already unconsious form inside a cell next to the one I just opened, and a feeling of unsual nostalgia forms in my gut as I look on...he looks alot like...me...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:01:28 AM by Demon-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #331 on: May 06, 2009, 01:54:56 AM »
The sudden appearance of the wolf caught Golge off guard, he faltered slightly and was knocked flying by the holy spell, there was intense pain for a few moments, then the spell stopped.
Struggling to his feet, Golge heaved with rage, he hefted his claymore and pointed it at the wolf, and the one who had cast the spell "you....you...FOOLS!" he roared, his rage building up, "I will rend your flesh from the bone! I will tear you limb from limb! If I am to fall here I shall not....fall...ALONE!!!". At this his eyes began to glow a bright yellow, signifying his rage was at maximum, he let out one last loud roar of rage that shook the walls and hurled himself at the wolf who had stopped his attack, swinging his claymore in an attempt to cleave him in two.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #332 on: May 06, 2009, 04:42:23 AM »
Vosur did not come out of the magic "explosion" unharmed either even though he was not a target, he was still in the blocked-Claymore position for a couple of seconds after the blast as his legs were easily-anchored into the ground. He shivered during the time he was still in the blocked stance, then quickly sheathed the sword. "D-darn you... Might've been easier on me if you were to cast Flare or Meteor than a spell that affects it's targets by how 'good' they are." he muttered in a quick glance to the tiger-mage. His clothes somewhat steaming as he tried to shake off the feeling, just barely having enough time to raise the entire weapon up in a quarterstaff-style block to the oncoming overhead strike from the Claymore.  The angle at which he blocked the strike though, did cause himself to slide backward along the ground and delay his being able to unsheathe his sword again.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #333 on: May 07, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
Vince looked intrigued as he was sent backwards by the energy field that had formed around the winged fox. "So the kid knows some tricks, eh? But don't think you'll get far with suck weak defensive spells." The dragon then took a step back before lunging himself towards Foxx and slashing with his chakrams when he came close enough, trying to knock back the fox.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: May 07, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »
Enraged that his attack had been blocked yet again, Golge began slamming his claymore repeatedly into his opponents raised weapon, in an attempt to wear him down with the battering blows, as he did this he shouted "why...won't...you...DIE!?" out of sheer bloodlust
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #335 on: May 07, 2009, 05:49:45 PM »
Foxx looked at the dragon, growling softly. He didn't know how he could defeat him, but he was, at least, going to try. He put one of his paws behind him and ran towards the Nobody too, The tip of his Keyblade dragging on the floor, making some sparkles.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #336 on: May 07, 2009, 07:49:09 PM »
Gasping in pain Rosuto stands and see's Foxx fighting and runs over, ripping his wound open once more, but kicking off the ground with his good leg and hitting the dragon from the side with the flat of Fenrir braced accros his shoulder, knocking the dragon off his feet, before he slowly stands using the sword as a crutch, panting, with his face flushed and blood trickling down the back of his leg.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #337 on: May 07, 2009, 08:58:06 PM »
The dragon was running towards the fox, coming pretty close before before suddenly being knocked off his feet by the wounded kitsune. "Oh... You did so not just do that!" Vince then got up, dusting off his cloak and started spinning his chakrams like crazy in front of him, fire starting to build up in front of him. "Fire Wall!!" He then roared out, sending a large wall of fire, that covered the whole are of the diameter of the fire circle around them, towards the two keyblade bearers, wanting to finish them off quickly now.  "I'll be surprised if you make it past this one..."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #338 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »
Foxx looked at Rosuto. "Ro!" he said, helping the kitsune up. He saw the dragon making a wall of fire and gulped. "Ahh, &#@$!" he said. He looked at Rosuto. "Rosuto, I need your help. We have to use the Reflect spell... The one I used some moments ago... together." he said, helping the kitsune. He put Two Across against Fenrir, and lifted them. "Ready?" he asked, as the wall of flames approached.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: May 07, 2009, 09:46:07 PM »
After blocking several strikes that consistently pushed him backwards, he regained some strength to hold the weapon-set in one hand, then he started to handspring and side-dash to avoid the wild heavy-sword strikes. He didn't have enough time to stop and use any spells on himself or on his opponent due to his condition requiring him to muster the strength to cast any of the three spells he knew. His body did stop shaking completely and he could feel that he was recovering from that spell, but every movement and impact he had blocked felt like a thousand needles piercing his body.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: May 07, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »
Fatigue was beginning to set in as Golge swung his heavy blade like a lunatic, yet he still could not kill the wolf, he had never faced an opponent like this. he stopped swinging his sword for a moment and put a small amount of distance between him and the wolf "hmph I don't know how you've managed to live, but you've forced me to use a technique that ive only ever practiced" with that his hands glowed with a very bright pale blue energy, he raised his blade up and pointed it at the ground, then, slamming it into the ground he transferred the energy from his hands into his blade causing a large wave a energy to burst forth along the ground right at the wolf.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #341 on: May 07, 2009, 10:30:55 PM »
rook awoke just in time to see the chameleon's fists start to glow. she glares at him and springs up, she spread her wings and flight dashed over to the white wolf. she grabbed a hold of him around the waist and strained her wings to get off the ground, and move away from the shock wave. when the shock wave went under them, the falcon's face was turning red and purplish from the effort to move the heavy wolf in the air. she coughed and fell down with the wolf after the shock wave passed by them. rook stood up breathing hard keeping her eye of the chameleon.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: May 07, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »
He saw this chance and jumped up, locking eyes with Golge as he avoided the shockwave. "SLOW!" he called out, then burst forward with a flare of blue fire from the soles of his feet, sword slightly pulled from the sheath by the hilt with his left hand, now ready to strike when he got close enough.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:50:59 PM by Vosur, Reason: replaced \"him\" with the name of the character. »

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #343 on: May 08, 2009, 01:12:28 AM »
Nodding weakly to his freind Rosuto stands on both legs, and raises his own sword, while wobling weakly due to the injury before shouting the word Reflect at the top of his lungs and blacking out.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: May 08, 2009, 01:31:00 AM »
Golge felt his body slow down, and then, noticing the wolf approaching he attempted to pull his blade from the ground, but it was stuck fast. panic building in his mind he lashed his tail out from under his cloak, desperately hoping for a result any result, to buy him time to retrieve his sword