The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27976 times)

Scyler

Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #345 on: May 08, 2009, 03:41:00 AM »
Scyler sat in his cell, unconscious and drained of energy. The elixir that his enemy, Jelkin, had given him didn't do much to appease the hunger of the spell that drained his mana. He lay in the cell, his breathing shallow and laboured. Sweat poured from his brow as a fever set in, causing him to moan and writhe in misery, even being unconscious. In his mind, the battle between the angel and the reaper raged on. Just when it seemed like one would win, the other would even it out or even take the advantage. Scyler was kept on his edge, never once tearing his eyes from the battle. Then, the angel struck a hard blow against the reaper, disarming him and putting his blade at the reaper's throat. "You will leave now. I have won this poor soul his freedom from your clutches. Begone, reaper!" the angel shouted. The reaper laughed menacingly and erupted in purplish-black flames. The angel then turned to Scyler, putting his celestial hand on his shoulder. "Scyler, Holyja is not a spell to be cast so carelessly like that. Please be more careful with how you cast it. It nearly claimed your life this time. Stay with your usual magic, Scyler, but don't overdo it. Rest well, Scyler. I'll see you safely get out of this place." The angel then disappeared in a flash of light and a shower of feathers. In reality, a soft layer of feathers covered his body. "Thank you, my guardian... Thank you...", Scyler thought in his sleep. He now rested comfortably, sleeping away the fatigue from his battle.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 03:46:14 AM by Scyler Swiftclaw »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #346 on: May 08, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »
((Dragyn)) I'm....alive? I thought as I started to open my eyes, and awaken to the pain that took hold of my body...."Aghh" was the grunt I recieved from trying to get up. I looked around to find that I was in a bleached cell, and my keyblade no longer in my possesion, but a small voice said that Ultima will respond to my call if I need it. But the next thing would set me on the edge of fury, as I saw another cloaked figure standing outside the cell, just looking at me..."Who're you...my undertaker?" I asked with a hint of rage in my voice...
============
((Jelkin)) "Just making sure we're not having a corpse in one of the cells..." I said, tossing an elixer into the cell and walking off "Drink that if you want to make it back to wherever you came from..." I advised, heading back to the battle outside the inner castle.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #347 on: May 08, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »
"Reflega!" Foxx shouted. A large and bright barrier appeared around the two furs. "Ro...!" the fox said, grabbing his friend and gently placing him on the floor. He gulped and looked at the flames. When they touched the barrier, they started splitting apart. Foxx sighed in relief and turned again to the kitsune. "What can I do now...?" he asked in a low voice. He looked at his Keyblade, and pointed it towards Rosuto, hesitantly. "Um... Cure...?" he said nervously. The tip of Two Across shone with a green light, and a flower appeared over Rosut's body, opening up and letting some little herbs fall, along with a green light...
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2009, 11:16:10 PM »
Not having enough time to air-dash away from the tail, he ended up having to unsheathe his sword to block the oncoming tail, but wasn't able to use the movement to speed of the slash due to being caught slightly off-balance. "Crap, and that was going to make it all the more clean of a cut..." he muttered as he attempted a slash aimed at the middle of his chest.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2009, 11:21:58 PM »
((Dragyn))"What was he talking about?" I wondered aloud, then, finnaly becoming bored of just sitting around in a cell, I charge my fists with electricity, and bash the bars. They dented, but the dents quickly popped out...damn, I'll need more of a kick to get these things down.. and as if on cue, Ultima appeared in my hand, and started jerking my hand towards the bars..."Thanks for the assistance" I said, then quickly shaked my head A weapon with a mind of its own...thats just absurd I thought, but oh well, better than bleeding knuckles..

I focused my energy into the keyblade, and it started to arc with electricity again, and with unusual calmness, I repeatedly beat the bars until they flew off in chunks, then stepped out of the cell only to find another person in the adjacent cell guess I better let him out too... I thought as I walked over and beat the bars down again, but this time, once the bars were gone, I felt somewhat tired..."Hey, get up, the bars are gone and I can't take on one of those guys on my own yet..." I said, shaking the person awake...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Scyler

« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »
Scyler felt something shaking him and promtly woke up. His eyes flashed open ad he sat up and said, "Wha-?! What happened...? Where am I...?!" He stared at the being shaking him, quickly rolling off to the side and standing defensively. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" He kept his eyes glued to the other being in the cell, not sure what his intentions might be. The darkness obscured his vision and he couldn't see any details very well.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #351 on: May 09, 2009, 01:32:06 AM »
The slash took Golge straight in the chest, heaving with pain, golge managed to finally retrieve his claymore from the ground, and swung the flat side of it at the wolf, aiming for his head
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:46:17 AM by Gölge, Reason: nobodies don\'t bleed »
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: May 09, 2009, 01:51:40 AM »
Vosur landed, and due to the effects of the Slow spell and his own recovery, he simply ducked under the strike as he re-sheathed his sword. With his stance low to the ground, he turned the angle of the sheath and aimed another horizontal strike to Golge's chest as he lunged his body forward in a bee-line dash to make sure he placed some distance between himself and his opponent if he were to counter.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #353 on: May 09, 2009, 02:09:35 AM »
The second slash felt like he was being stabbed by a thousand blades, he felt himself fading fast gathering up all his energy, he hefted his mighty blade and hurled it at the wolf, then charged straight at him, claws and fangs at the ready
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: May 09, 2009, 04:14:10 AM »
He re-sheathed the sword again, then glanced behind himself, his ears catching the sound of two things moving towards himself before he saw the massive sword being followed by the chameleon.  "That's it!" he yells out before he shifts to one side, the sword and chameleon speeding up as the Slow spell wore off. He caught hold of the hilt of the Claymore with his now-free left hand, spinning around to use the momentum of the thrown weapon in an attempt to slash back at the oncoming Organization member.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2009, 05:00:18 AM »
"Names Dragyn...and unless you don't have one, I'd like to know your name as well" I asked, my tail swishing back in forth...

Scyler

« Reply #356 on: May 09, 2009, 12:10:47 PM »
"My name is Scyler. I'm a Mage. Now, exactly what are a doing here? Last I remembered I-" he cut himself short as he remembered the battle from earlier. "I've got a battle to finish! Come on, Dragyn!" he said as he nearly ran out of the cell. His right shoulder still burned from his earlier wound and the pain caused him to cringe and trip into a wall. "NNGH!!!" He leaned on the wall and placed a paw over his wound, softly whispering, "Cura..." A soft light radiated from his palm and covered his wound, mending the skinand fur to leave only minimal traces of damage.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #357 on: May 09, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »
((well sense no one responed to my last 2 posts))

rook awoke from the ground and looked around. she saw the white wolf didn't need her help at all. she got up and crept through the hals of teh castle. she looked around and heard some commotion from a hall to her left. she took the hall and came upon a room full of barred rooms. she looked into one and saw a tiger and a dragon in one. "hey are you guys on the side of light" she asked them quietly keeping an eye out for any nobodies.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: May 09, 2009, 01:33:22 PM »
"If you mean we're not the ones in cloaks, yea, in fact, we were just about to get out of here..." I answered, my keyblade in plain view...

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #359 on: May 09, 2009, 03:01:06 PM »
"well i'm wearing an organization 13 cloak, but i'm not a follower of darkness" the falcon wispered. she pointed at the lock on the door. "fire" she wispered as fire flew out of her hand and melted the lock. she grabbed a hold of the barred door and pulled it toward her. the door opened easily, some melted metal stuck between teh door and the wall, she used her shield and breack the thin metal wires between the wll and door. "are you ok kid" she asked the tiger resting on the ground.