The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27975 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #360 on: May 09, 2009, 08:44:49 PM »
Before he could react, the claymore struck him straight in the middle, almost cleaving him in two, he began to fade rapidly, darkness floated about him in wisps, ready to return him to nothingness. as he fell he shouted his disbelief "not possible, this can't happen, Ive so much to accomplish!" he squirmed around, trying to escape his fate, he looked at the wolf "you, damn you! I swear you'll pay for- AAAAGHH" he screamed as the darkness swallowed him completely, leaving nothing behind.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #361 on: May 09, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »
He spun around back to where he could see his opponent, sliding the massive sword along the ground when he came to a stop. "If you had so much to accomplish, why did you intend to upset the balance of life?" he spoke softly, his eyes returning to a blue hue. He held onto his own weapon and the hilt of the sword in his left hand, breathing heavily as he just stood there and looked about with his eyes slowly.

Scyler

« Reply #362 on: May 09, 2009, 09:15:30 PM »
Scyler blew a strand of hair out his face and looked at the falcon. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just making sure that Dragyn here wasn't a bad guy." He continued to stand and got out of a fighting pose. "So, if we're all on the same side, we should stick together for a while. Strength in numbers, right?" He peeked his head out of the open doorway and looked around. "Looks like there isn't anybody around. But stay sharp, these "nobodies" can use portals of darkness."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: May 09, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »
After a while of just standing there, Vosur finally regained his strength, still holding onto the large weapon. "Hm... this could be useful." he thought out-loud as he   pushed one tip into the ground to hold it up, then attached the sheath of his normal weapon to his belt before grabbing hold of the hilt of the Claymore again and pulling it out of the floor. "It's a bit off-balance but has a good reach to it." he spoke as he swiped the air a couple of times, the second swipe almost sending him off balance as he had to grab hold of the hilt with both hands. "Whoa, definitely heavy."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #364 on: May 09, 2009, 11:06:14 PM »
"ya i saw one just warp out of the fight. if you want to stick with me then fine, I'm going back to the main room, i me another follower of light. his name is vosur, i hope he's OK. last i saw him he was fighting the chameleon nobody." the falcon girl said extending a hand to the tiger. "i'm rokulas, but rook is easier to say"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #365 on: May 10, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »
*walks over to the cell door and looks around* "We better move quick, I think the guy from before is coming back"
========
((Jelkin)) Why don't they ever design a damn map for this place, I think I already passed this corridor twice already I thought as I started to approach the next corner, not realizing it leads to the prison ward...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Scyler

« Reply #366 on: May 10, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »
"Dangit... Well, I'd rather not have to fight again so soon..." he said in almost a growl. He then got an idea and put his hands together, then punched the wall of his cell. "Portal magic, go...!" he said in a hushed voice. A large oval appeared on the wall, displaying another part of the world they were in. "Huh, it worked. Well, let's not stay here any longer. Cmon, through the portal...!" he said, hopping through and landing a few feet away from his ally from earlier. "Oh, it's you... Uhm... Sorry about Holyja hitting you earlier. No hard feelings, right...?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: May 10, 2009, 01:35:27 AM »
"That sounds like...a portal!" I said, dashing into the cell block, and catching a glimpse of the tiger before he left, then seeing the now full awake 'little me' staring at me...
======
((Dragyn))"No...I'll stay here to make sure this nutjob doesn't follow you out" I said, getting into a stance that is similar to the Riku of ledgend....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:40:33 AM by Demon-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: May 10, 2009, 01:39:53 AM »
Vosur moves the blade behind his back and holds it one-handed, slightly supported on his back. He started walk away from the scene, glancing behind himself to where he last saw the chameleon nobody, then continues on his way. "A waste of an existence..." he mutters as he began exploring the castle. He didn't get far before he almost ran right into Scyler. "Hey, have you seen Rook?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #369 on: May 10, 2009, 01:57:56 AM »
rook looks at the portal shrugs and jumps through it after the tiger. she jumped out and lended next to scyler and vosur.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: May 10, 2009, 02:01:21 AM »
((Jelkin)) "Looks like I'll have to deal with you myself...but before I kill you, can you tell me your name, because you seem really familiar" I said, my entire aura changing from somewhat nice to cold and blood-drenched...
====
((Dragyn)) "The names Dragyn, and I won't go down as easily as you think!" I yell, completely ready to do or die...

Scyler

« Reply #371 on: May 10, 2009, 02:12:51 AM »
"Yeah, she's right here... Uhm... Why hasn't Dragyn come through the portal yet...?" Scyler turns to see him squared off to fight Jelkin. "Dragyn!! Come on! You can fight him later! You're in no condition to take him on alone right now...!" Scyler ran up to the portal and then suddenly slowed down. "Rrrgh...! This portal takes a lot of energy... Hurry, Dragyn...! I can't keep the portal open much longer...!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: May 10, 2009, 02:14:53 AM »
"You don't have to..." I said, pointing the keyblade at the portal and locking it on my end how i did that I'll probably never know... I wondered as I prepared for yet another fight...

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: May 10, 2009, 02:50:15 AM »
Vosur takes a quick-look at Rook, giving her a nod in recognition, then glances into the now-locked portal, not having the power yet to cast any spells he knew he could cast. "Where does that portal lead to?" he speaks to as he held onto the massive sword, shifting it from one shoulder to the other. "That person looks like he could use a hand or two."

Scyler

« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2009, 03:01:19 AM »
"He's in the prison section of the castle. If you're going to help him, I'll make a portal halfway there. From there, we can get there in half the time. Somehow, that keyblade is blocking access of portals any closer than that." Scyler put his hands together and focused his spiritual energy into his hands. He then leapt forward and punched a nearby wall. "Portal magic, Go!" The wall shimmered lightly and opened a portal. "Lets go." He closed the other portal and jumped through the new one.