The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27973 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #375 on: May 10, 2009, 03:09:07 AM »
((Jelkin))"Needs of the many outweigh the few, how admirable, BUT FOOLISH!!!" I said, lunging at him with all my spears pointed at him
====
((Dragyn)) Somehow I was able to block them all, maybe because I fought him before....but that mattered little when I returned with a cut to his left shoulder...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #376 on: May 10, 2009, 03:25:26 AM »
rook nodded with vosur and gripped her shield once more and jumped through the portal after the tiger.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: May 10, 2009, 03:30:12 AM »
I try to move my body so that the cut is shallow, and it works, and I return the attack with an up-swipe from one of my lances.... During this fight, the area around them will start to feel the pressure of their equally rising powers...I bring Ultima down to meet the blow, then flip over the lance and swing at his mid-section...

(Orange: Jelkin)
(Purple: Dragyn)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 04:21:32 AM by Demon-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #378 on: May 10, 2009, 05:02:13 AM »
Vosur tosses a bag of 500 Munny at Scyler before he follows after Rook. "Stock up on what you can outside of the castle. And hurry back, we're probably going to need every potion and ether you can get." he calls out before two-hand-gripping the massive sword for stability as he jumped through the portal.

Scyler

« Reply #379 on: May 10, 2009, 05:31:41 AM »
"You got it!" He opened another portal, jumped in and arrived by an eccentric man selling things. "Good day...!" the man said in an unsettling voice. "Would you like to buy some gummi parts...?" Scyler stared at him and blankly said. "No. I just need as many potions and ethers that this will buy. And hurry, I don't have much time." The man looked at the bag of munny and quickly pocketed it. "Ok, here you are, sir. 20 potions and 15 ethers. Have a good trip, sir..." Scyler stared at him, shook his head, and hopped back in the portal. He reappeared next to Rook and Vosur in a kneeling position. "I'm back. Here's the supplies."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #380 on: May 10, 2009, 07:49:31 AM »
Vince looked pleased as he wall of fire hurled towards the two, but to his enragement he saw the fire split apart just as it was about to hit the two. "What the? Grah! Why won't you two die already!?" Vince was furious for a moment, but quickly calmed himself down. "So that's how you want to play it, huh? But you'll run out of magic sooner or later, and when that happens, I'll be ready."

Giruuuuuu!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #381 on: May 10, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »
rook looked at the tiger landed next to them again. she reached down and picked up 2 potions. she pocketed them and wished her right hand held her old sword. she frowned and looked around. she saw a circular shield on the wall next to her. it was bigger than giga fist. she put the bigger shield on her left arm and giga fist on her right. 'i hope this old hunk of metal holds up better than that nobodies sword.' the falcon thinks to her self. "ready guys?" she asked.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: May 10, 2009, 10:10:06 PM »
I block the swing when my lance intercepts, then I shoot blades of wind at the keyblade user, hoping to immobilize him.... By this time, the area has already had craters and cuts from miss-swings and the shockwaves of their attacks...I spin in the air to dodge most of them, but some graze my legs and arms, then I return the attack with multiple spheres of electricity..."Thundaga spray" I yell to activate my attack...

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #383 on: May 10, 2009, 11:52:18 PM »
(What world are you guys in?)
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: May 10, 2009, 11:52:47 PM »
(The world that never was)

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #385 on: May 11, 2009, 12:02:31 AM »
Kit hears the noise of weapons clashing off in the distance as he opens the window to his tower "Ah... looks like they are here...." he mutters to himself as he turns around and heads out of his secure room, Kit walks down a couple of corridors and opens two gaint metal doors as he waits on top of the castle looking up at an empty void
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 12:04:53 AM by Kit Angel »
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Scyler

« Reply #386 on: May 12, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »
"I'm ready for it." Scyler said as he stood up, the bag of ethers and potions still in his hand. "What about you, Vosur? You ready to get up there and help out Dragyn?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2009, 03:55:56 PM »
He stabs his new sword into the ground nearby, then picks up a few potions and attaching those to his belt, he then picks up a few Ethers and attaching a couple of those to his belt as well, but also putting a couple more in his pockets. Lastly he picks up one last potion and drinks some from it, coughing a bit. "I never liked the taste of this stuff, but it's saved my hide more than once." he muttered. He finishes up the potions with a sickly expression, then puts away the empty bottle. "That spell you did doesn't affect 'pure of heart', you realize, right?" he looks over to Scyler. "I've seen it used before."((4 Potions, 4 Ethers taken in total.))

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #388 on: May 12, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »
Comming round, Rosuto yelps in both pain and surprise as the muscles in his leg mend together, and not in the most pleasant manner, before he gets a bit shakily to his feet, testing out his now healed led.  "Well thats......diffrent." He says in awe before getting into a defensive stance just in case the dragon is still presant before asking "Did you do that?" of his friend
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: May 12, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »
"Just a question, who are you?" I asked, returning strikes and parrying others... Right now, the room is severely damaged..."First tell me who you are, and take that hood off!" I yelled, one of my stray strokes breaking a hole through a wall..
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:37:01 PM by Chrono-Wolf »