The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27971 times)

Scyler

Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #405 on: May 15, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »
Scyler smirked and stayed focused on the organization leader. "So, you're the one in charge of this organization. I wondered when you would show yourself. As for the battle, I think you'll find it to be entertaining..." Scyler looked towards Rook and the Vosur. "So, who wants the first go at him?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #406 on: May 15, 2009, 11:09:14 PM »
"vosur, would you like to try?" rook asked holding the shields firmly looking at the fur.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #407 on: May 16, 2009, 02:17:48 AM »
"I say we hear out what he has to say." he says as he stabs the Claymore he got from Golge into the ground, keeping a left-hand-hold on the hilt as he rests his right hand on the hilt of his Spirit of Ebele sword. Slightly leaning on the massive weapon, he looks curiously at the one who calls himself Kit. "So, what is your story for reviving the lost darkness from before? Why try to bring the imbalance to light and darkness yet again as was attempted over 10 years ago?"

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #408 on: May 16, 2009, 04:33:00 AM »
Smirks "i see that you all are well informed... Why are we trying to revive the darkness, it is simple to say *closes the door and walks around while talking* where there is light, there will be darkness following it close behind, as for us nobodies we were cast aside like empty shells, a sad fate that it is, but i lived for a while in a different realm or as you call it a different world, i thought of that place as home they call it radiant gardens now, after the old key blade weilder ten years ago but i see where the old organization went wrong... we the rganization are trying to keep that balance on the scale between both light and darkness" stops as he lights a smoke and turns to the three furs "any other questions?" kit says as he leans up against a wall not takining his eyes off of his soon to be opponents
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: May 16, 2009, 06:04:26 AM »
"I have some indeed, how do you manage to control both Nobodies and Heartless?" he mentions as he lets go of the Claymore, then holds up his hand to his face, blowing along his claws to get some dust off of them. "And why don't you send them to do some of the dirty-work instead of the Nobodies? If you're wanting to keep that balance that you're upsetting so much... why don't you send them out more often?" He rests his hand back on the Claymore, grabbing hold and picking up the massive sword by the handle before resting the weapon on his shoulders, right behind his head.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: May 17, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »
Smiles as he turns around "There are even some questions not even i can answer and not even the most well inform or intelligent can answer, but i don't like to dirty my hand so i will fight you three but it will be later" Kit said as he snapped his fingers as High ranking nobodies and Heartless filled the room surrounding the three furs as he walked out "Hope you three have fun" kit says as he looks over his shoulders with a smirk
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #411 on: May 17, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »
"Kit, what do you want me to do with him?" I asked, bringing the body of Dragyn over my shoulder... Both combatants had serious injuries, but Dragyn was the first to drop...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: May 17, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »
".... well i think you should leave him behind the door for his friends i want to leave them a little present" Kit said as he continued to walk down the hall way

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #413 on: May 17, 2009, 04:12:59 PM »
"'kay, if you say so" I said, propping him up against the wall next to the door, and healing the serious injuries before leaving
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #414 on: May 17, 2009, 04:37:30 PM »
Foxx looked at the dragon. "And why would we be a threat for your organization?" he asked, putting himself in front of Rosuto. He wanted to know the reason that led the dragon to attack them. I guess these blades aren't just to protect the ones we care about... he thought.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: May 17, 2009, 06:00:15 PM »
He assumed a defensive posture as Dancers and Lance Soldiers were about in the perimeter of the room, seeing the person that was unconscious being dropped off before the Nobodies and Heartless started to advance. Having the Claymore in his dominant hand behind himself and almost level to the ground, and his own sword-in-sheath set held in his right hand at chest-level in front of himself, he looks about. "I guess you two get your desire to fight, eh Rook and Scyler?" he calls out as he charges a set of the Dancers in front of himself.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #416 on: May 17, 2009, 07:01:23 PM »
"i won't get shown up by a wolf" the falcon said lightly and charged at the lancer soldier's to the left of her. crouching behind the ornamental shield she ran into the nobodies, smashing into them, amazingly the large shield held up. rook swung giga fist into the nobodies that she didn't hit with the first pass. she hit one lander in the head before it could bring up it's weapon. the nobody was stunned for a second while the falcon girl swung her shield around to hit another nobody.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #417 on: May 17, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »
Vince stood silent for a moment, trying to decide what he should tell the two, but as he didn't see what he could lose by telling them, he decided to go for it. "Well... Here's the thing: Those weapons of yours, the Keyblades, hold a tremendous power hidden in them, and the Organization has already once fallen because of them. You might have heard of the ones behind that, too; Sora, Riku and their friends. So this time we were ready for the possible interference of ones with a Keyblade, and decided that we have to eliminate them before they can gather enough power."

Giruuuuuu!

Scyler

« Reply #418 on: May 17, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »
"Fira, sword form! Thundara, sword form!" He held his paws out, fire and lightning springing from them but maintaining it the shapes of swords. He then charged towards another group of dancers, lashing out with his magical blades. He sent a wave of electricity through the nobodies and then sliced through one after the other, hacking the nobodies in two before they desintegrated back into nothing. He leapt up and brought his two blades together, combining them into a longsword of mixed elements. "Blade merge!" He then charged a trio of lance nobodies, watching carefully as they reared back to strike. He timed it flawlessly as they lashed out, trying to skewer him. He leapt to the right and kicked off of a nearby wall. He then charged through all three of them, destroying them all with one slash. He stood and stabbed his blade into the ground. "Who's next...?" he asked, looking out at the rest of the heartless and nobodies.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: May 17, 2009, 07:41:27 PM »
His first attack was a horizontal slash with the Claymore, bringing down three of the five Dancers that faded away, the other two that remained took a lowered posture and advanced to attack Vosur with glowing hands. He spun around and re-rested the massive sword on his back with a lowered stance of his own, thumbing the sword out of its sheath before he let go of the entire sword, recatching it by the hilt as the sheath fell to the floor, then took multiple diagonal strikes at the remaining Dancers. Kneeling down and picking up the sheath to slide the sword back inside of it, he looks to the remaining enemies.