The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27972 times)

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #420 on: May 17, 2009, 10:34:43 PM »
Deciding it was safe to go back to the castle, Philly opens up a portal infront of him and steps through.  He emerges on the otherside in one of the many large halls in the castle.  "I do wonder where everybody is at right now" he said to himself.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #421 on: May 17, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »
"Hey Philly, where have you been, the castle is still under attack!" I said, just recently leaving behind Dragyn. "Oh, and I found a keyblade bearer, he used to be my little brother!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #422 on: May 17, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »
"I had to...run some errands." Philly said covering up the fact that he had run from a battle earlier.  "Used to be your little brother?  Is he already dead?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: May 17, 2009, 10:42:12 PM »
"No...I mean since I'm a Nobody, he has no relation to me, I died and hes still alive"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: May 17, 2009, 10:45:51 PM »
"Ahh yes, of course.  Well I just hope that you won't hesitate to finish him off when the time comes, being that he is a keyblade weilder."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #425 on: May 17, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »
"Wait, we're supposed to kill the keyblade wielders?!"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »
"Well what else are we supposed to do with them.  We can't just beat them to within an inch of their life left and hope they will never come back to stop us again."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
"Damn....I didn't know, because right after I beat him down, I put him with his friends and healed his lethal wounds..." *scratches his axel-like mane*

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: May 17, 2009, 11:14:34 PM »
*sighs* "This is why im second in command around here." he said a bit arrogantly.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: May 18, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »
"Well, his friends are almost done with the nobody sentries, so running back there would be a 2v4 fight..."

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: May 18, 2009, 12:18:27 AM »
"Well i personally would like to make an even match first....where is snowblind and golge?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: May 18, 2009, 12:19:02 AM »
"No idea..."

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2009, 12:26:12 AM »
Snowblind opened his eyes "unnhhh...where am I?" Standing up, he felt his entire body scream in protest as he looked around. Taking a potion out of his robes he drank it, cringing at the taste. He felt energy coursing through him, erasing the aches and pains. Taking a few steps around he realised it was Halloween town he'd transported himself to. He spent a while there, to see if there was any unusual activity before he opened a portal back to The world that never was. Stepping through, he came across Scyler and his group "ah great, just my luck...it's the odd squad" he said to himself. Luckily they were too busy fighting to notice him and so he escaped and ran into Jelkin and Philly

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: May 18, 2009, 12:27:34 AM »
"Ah, look who decided to show up, I guess we have a good chance at winning now.."

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2009, 12:28:32 AM »
"You kidding? I'm not fighting that crazy magician again"

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.