The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 28000 times)

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
Grabing one of the hand and a halves off the rack, Rosuto sprints up the stairs, leaving a slight slash trail up them.  "Monster!" he growls out when he see's the heartless, instantly running forward and slashing at it wildly to protect his friends, the sword not seeming to have much of an effect.  I won't let them be stollen away also, I won't, not again! Shouting a strange war cry he swings again, the sword becomeing Fenrir midswing and actualy having an effect on the heartless.  Looking dubiusly at his new blade he smiles lightly "With this I won't let any one else be stollen away from me!"
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Foxx looked at Heartless as it disappeared, then noticed Jelkin fainting. He near him, "Hey, wake up! Are you ok?" he asked, looking at Richie and Rosuto, "Come on, let's lay him on a bed." he suggested. He then noticed Rosuto's weapon, "Uh... Rosuto...? What's that...?" he asked.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
"I don't know, the sword I had changed into this during the fight." I say as I actualy give my new blade a second look noticing the missing notches in it.  I wonder what those are for I think silently to myself as I try to set it down, but it vanishes, causing me to get slightly spooked before I go over and lift Jelkin into a half carry half drag.

Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Foxx looked amazed as Rosuto's new blade disappeared into thin air, then helped the kitsune carry Jelkin, "Wait... can you get it back? Or did it disappear for ever?" he asked.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
"I haven't a clue." I reply seting Jelkin down on the bed

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
The super computer sizzled and popped behind her, breaking her train of thought. She growled at it and tried to find something to throw at the machine, eyes flashing dangerously.  "Irritating piece of junk. You're worth less than my left wing..." She snarled, kicking it moodily. As she raged and paced, she felt a tingling sensation in her leg and suddenly sat on the floor, clutching her foot as a throbbing pain started in it. "Damn you... PIECE OF JUNK!" She yelled, throwing Full Bloom at the console, doing little damage since she wasn't aiming. It glanced off the titanium siding of the console and clattered to the floor.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:45:05 PM by King of the Shattered »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Richie sat down in the corner surprised by Rosuto's blade the most, and then rubbed his eyes, "I need more sleep... What was that!?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
As I started to regain consiousness, I heard the Folf talking, but all I heard was "What was that!?". I opened my eyes and squinted as they adjusted to the light, and flatly said "That...was a Heartless, a physical manifestation of darkness" and soon got up, grunting at first, my whole body aching from the magical stress I put it though, and managed to get up right, then I took off my hood, showing by jet-black scales, with a stripe of Burgundy scales going down my neck.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Richie nodded and put a paw on his forehead, "Hey Foxx... What you told me; Weren't the Heartless... Oh come on now. This is a joke, right? This is a joke, I know it. Hah hah hah..." he shook his head and then closed his eyes and recalled the quick fight, "Okay! Really?! What's going on!?"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
The computer flashed as the pain dulled and Nairobi stood. "What the....?" She ventured closer, watching the screen with interest. Three figures were moving across it, talking and.... She gasped. There was an Organization member standing with them! Cursing loudly, she messed with some of the controls, trying to get sound. When no sound other than the constant sizzling came from the hunk of trash, she turned away. Picking up Full Bloom, she faded away and started to reappear near the trio.

As far as you're concerned, scum, I'm not here... She growled to herself, glaring daggers at Chrono.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Okay...to be current, Heartless never go away, as long as darkness exists in the heart of a single person, Heartless exist...what you just saw was a Large Body, a manufactured heartless that can't be destroyed with frontal physical attacks, got anymore questions...or can I...wait...whos there?!" I get up with a start, the hair on my head becoming spinier as I become more paranoid, and all six lances spiral around me the instant they materialize "Show yourself!!".
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
Cursing softly, she appeared fully and glared at Chrono. Her cloak was slipped on, hood up. Her green eyes glowed from the dark depths in her hood. She smiled coldly.

"Well, well. Sharing a moment together, are we?" She snarled back at him, pointing her scythe-styled blade at each of them. "Hm... Care to share with me as well?" She sneered.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Oh...Nairobi, its you!" as a smile flashed across my face, and before she could react, I slip past her scythe and give her a hug that I might later regret....

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
Foxx looked at Richie and smiled, "See? That was a Heartless. They do exist, and if they exist, then that means that Sora and Riku also existed and aren't just legends or stories...!" he said, then he turned towards Rosuto, "And that weapon looked kinda like a key, right?" he started, but then he was surprised again by the sudden materialization of the dragon's six lances, spinning, "W-whoa...!" he said as he fell for the second time that day, "What do you mean? There's no one else here... " then he saw a hooded figure appearing from the shadows, "Who are you?" he asked. He gulped slightly, looking at his or her's scythe, "You know him... her..." he asked, not sure.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
Shaking her head, she hugged him back then pushed him away. "When are the others coming, scale face? And who are they?" She growled, stepping away to point her blade at the others. Pulling her hood down, her blood-stained muzzle caught the light and flashed brightly. Nairobi fondly touched his arm and smiled coldly. "Nikkoli-Nakobi. You are a fraud." She replied. "Jelkin, what are you doing with them?"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:59:38 PM by King of the Shattered »
Your Worst Nightmare