The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27966 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #450 on: May 19, 2009, 03:32:59 PM »
Snowblind started angrily at Jelkin "You can talk, what are you doing now? There's intruders here and your going to walk away? Fine. I'll deal with them...and probably be destroyed" He added under his breath before summoning Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Lowering his stance into a defensive one, he spoke to the the group "Fight me then, it seems I'm the only member who has the stomach to fight you. heh, it seems you even made kit turn tail...Prepare yourselves then" With those words, the air grew considerably colder, the air began to frost up and cold mist appeared on the floor.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #451 on: May 19, 2009, 04:47:12 PM »
"Oh, they're here already?....I doubt Dragyn can do much on his own right now, and the bird with the mismatching shields, and even the tiger who goes overboard on his magic, Snow, I seriously doubt they're any threat to you, just stay on your toes" I said, looking for the intruder with the rather large sword...."Why did you idiots come back, staying here only puts you in more danger!" I said, walking towards the others.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:31:49 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #452 on: May 19, 2009, 04:49:55 PM »
Facing the keyblade-wielding Member present, who was in between them and the open portal, he moved the Claymore in front of himself as to shield himself from any oncoming attacks. "Maybe your allies knew it was better to regroup and plan a strategy than to attack blindly." he spoke, steam forming from his breath as the room became colder. "So you're the one in control of this place's thermostat... you probably need to be checked out because the boiler isn't working anymore." he jokes as he shifts his position, trying to be careful of any ice formed on the floor.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 04:53:51 PM by Vosur, Reason: missed \"the\" »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: May 19, 2009, 04:54:14 PM »
"I'm only going to fight if you insist, but i'd rather let you leave than spill blood, in respect of my brother's wishes" *points to Dragyn*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: May 19, 2009, 05:33:12 PM »
Snowblind nodded towards to Jelkin and replied to Vosur "Well we'll see I suppose." Eyeing his claymore, he recognised it as golge's "and I notice you have fashioned yourself a trophy from golge...I see you have some skill then". Rolling his neck, Snowblind began to gather his energy, the mist swirling about him as his eyes began to glow an icy blue.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Scyler

« Reply #455 on: May 19, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »
Scyler smiled a little as the leopard started to chill the temperature. "Hey, Vosur. Don't step in the patches of frost on the floor. He might try to keep you in one place." Scyler then walked off towards Dragyn, tossing him a potion and an ether. "Well, Dragyn, if we had just left you here, what kind of allies would we be? We came back to help you and get you out of here alive. Besides, what good is a dead keyblade weilder? Drink up, you'll need your strength." Scyler kept his eyes on the dragon member, wondering whether or not he was an immediate threat to the group. He tightened his gauntlets and then rested against the wall to watch the fight between Vosur and the leopard.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: May 19, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »
I grab the potion and uncork it, looking at my 'brother' "Jelkin, when the time comes, you'll have to make a choice of who to help" *drinks the potion and draws keyblade*

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: May 20, 2009, 04:35:55 AM »
Glancing behind himself, he looks to Scyler for a second to see who he was helping, then returned his focus to the leopard. "Scyler, you think you can imbue weapons with elements? Even if they are Holy weapons?" he calls backwards as his eyes turn red, mentally preparing himself for battle before starting his run towards his opponent, jumping and air-dashing (by the use of the thrusters in his prosthetic legs, the exhausts being in the feet). "SLOW!" he yelled out as he locked eyes with the snow leopard, then quickly used the reflective part of the blade of the Claymore to look himself, Scyler, and Rook (Dragyn being turned away from himself) before he called out "HASTE!" to cast two preparation spells while he was moving.

((3 casts left before recovery))

Scyler

« Reply #458 on: May 20, 2009, 05:01:01 AM »
"Yeah, I can do that. You want fire, thunder, gravity, wind, water, ice, holy or dark? I wouldn't recommend ice or water. Go with fire, thunder or wind. Thats where you'll get the best effects against him. Just toss me the weapon you want imbued. Also, do you want it temporarily imbued or permanently? Temporarily will last until the battle is over."

(temporarily has 2 post waiting time. Permanently has 5 post waiting time.)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: May 20, 2009, 05:19:23 AM »
"Temporary Aera in the sheath and Fira in the blade." he calls out as he tosses the Spirit of Ebele behind himself towards Scyler while he was in the air, turning around quickly to two-hand wield the Claymore as he prepared to attack the snow leopard, using his spin to bring the massive weapon around in a horizontal strike.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: May 20, 2009, 11:24:46 AM »
"Areoga!" *barrier of wind covers him and Snowblind* "Thundara!" I yelled, and bolt of energy strikes Jelkin's barrier, and sends him flying away from the other organization member...

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #461 on: May 21, 2009, 12:02:44 AM »
Lucian decided to check how things were faring at The World That Never Was creating a portal and stepping through arriving at the gate. He walked towards it.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: May 21, 2009, 01:15:04 AM »
Snowblind felt himself slow down and watched as Vosur sped himself up. Seeing when he threw Spirit of Ebele behind him and wielded his Claymore. Taking the opportunity, he brought his Keyblades up to shield himself, disguising the summoning of a razor sharp icicle behind Vosur to impale him.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #463 on: May 21, 2009, 03:03:02 AM »
Stands at the balcony "Everything is going according to plan.... heh"
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #464 on: May 21, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »
"Oh so we do have a plan then?  I was under the impression that we were acting on impulse now.  Or at least thats what the others are doing." Philly says walking up behind Kit.